It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgruntled Ex-Mason

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is a website of an ex-mason, just wondering what you guys thought of it. I found this site in a post on a newsgroup with freemasonry as the subject.

www.murderingmasons.co.uk...

I don't support this site, but the man makes some pretty "fantastic" claims.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by chief_counsellor]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We've discussed this site before, although it's recently been updated and there is a lot more added by the looks of it.

He's also rearranged a few statements. Previously he claimed that he himself had been caught drink-driving. Now he's just claiming that, that is one of the tactics that Freemasonry would use in general.

He also has another site here because he claims that the one you have posted has been hacked.

www.masonskill.co.uk...

I'm a UK mason. I can categorically state that this guy knows nothing about Freemasonry over here nor is he likely to ever have been a member. He also messes up his argument by claiming that he is an ex-mason, but elsewhere on the web claims that he is still a member.

Going through his claims, they're far left field. For example, the judiciary in this country has declared membership and at last count, the figure was something like less than 5%. Figures for members of the UK government are even lower.

"Recently, Tony Blairs' government, boldly made efforts to ban secret societies, they insisted that people in power were to declare their interest in freemasonry, as its membership may conflict with the fair passage of justice etc".

Comments like this just go to show how mixed up this guy is as when you read down the page you come to this:

"With a very high percentage of masons occupying a position of trust and power, ( Police ,Politicians, judges, lawyers, doctors etc.)..."

Well, the first statement is untrue - Tony Blair's government has never tried to ban "secret societies". Freemasonry or otherwise. The second statement just plain contradicts his argument. If all these politicians are Freemasons, how come they're trying to ban themselves!!!!

A kook site. Nothing more.

By the way Chief Councellor, did you know that "The Pope is Jewish"?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
These sites he has up are pretty crazy. I'm suprised he'd pay to have those urls. But I guess he thinks he has some sort of "cause".

Yeah, the Pope is Jewish....I saw that, ...haha

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
These sites he has up are pretty crazy. I'm suprised he'd pay to have those urls. But I guess he thinks he has some sort of "cause".

Yeah, the Pope is Jewish....I saw that, ...haha

To tell the truth, I think that his cause is just to make noise.
If you read the second site, you will see that he states that he didn't actually join Freemasonry until after they had made his life a misery. He explains this away as "keeping the enemy close".
None of what he says actually makes much sense. The UK system doesn't work in the way that he claims and neither does Freemasonry.

If Freemasonry could go to all that trouble and expenditure to make his life a misery, why is this guy still walking around? If they've got the technology to be able to poison him (at least twice according to him) why don't they just bump him off and have done with it? And why warn him with an email from the House of Commons of all things when he's surrounded by conspirators who could just as easily walk up to him and tell him he's being watched?

I love this statement - "You can ruin someone like this and destroy all but the most honest people this way."

Self admission that he isn't one of the most honest people out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
sounds like they have done everything but attack his toilet.
here is another good one i ran across.

The Blue Lodge is so named because the ceiling of the lodge room is blue.
from here www.saintsalive.com...

I admit it has been many years since i was in a lodge room but i cant recall any of them being blue. or maybe this is something new?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I did a search on Stan Cummans

www.bigmagic.com...

www.shopzone.co.nz...

www.downingstreetsays.org...

www.masonskill.co.uk...

These were the first hits ( pardon the expression ) on a Google search.

One would suspect that someone who was afraid that Freemasons were murderers , would not set himself up as a target.

Indeed you can find most individuals with a lot less information than Stan has left around the web.

The only reasoning I can see is that Stan has no fear of being Murdered and feels quite free to post whatever he wants to post, knowing full well nothing will happen.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Any one who tries to pass off Freemasonry as the entire problem is an idiot.

More disinformation, no surprise there.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

I admit it has been many years since i was in a lodge room but i cant recall any of them being blue. or maybe this is something new?

Most of the Lodges in my area are blue. The tradition of painting Lodges blue in the US is where the American title "Blue Lodge" comes from, but it's not strictly adhered to.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
This is a website of an ex-mason, just wondering what you guys thought of it. I found this site in a post on a newsgroup with freemasonry as the subject.

www.murderingmasons.co.uk...

I don't support this site, but the man makes some pretty "fantastic" claims.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by chief_counsellor]

The really tragic part about this guys two websites is that people actually believe this stuff!!! What did masons ever do to deserve this? Try to keep to themselves? So unjust...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
The really tragic part about this guys two websites is that people actually believe this stuff!!! What did masons ever do to deserve this? Try to keep to themselves? So unjust...

I looked at the website and the guy might be off a little. Just a tad.

He says that the police have bugged his car and are following him -- all because of the Masons.
I don't want to be rude, but to be frank, it sounds a little bit like paranoidal schizophrenia.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
ML where are you? I was in So. Cal. not far from where Theron is in fact I
think I was In His Lodge once and know i was in the one in Fontana. I dont remember any of them being blue but it was over 30 years ago.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Most of the Lodges in my area are blue. The tradition of painting Lodges blue in the US is where the American title "Blue Lodge" comes from, but it's not strictly adhered to.

Our lodge is not blue there must be some underlying spirtual reason for it.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have always accepted the term Blue Lodge referrred to the fact that in the UK all Master Mason regalia is light blue trimmed and Provicncial and Grand lodge is Dark Blue trimmed.

This seems to be the most obvious, as soon as you move to the side degrees the colour of the regalia changes.?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I AM AN "O" MASON

The irony is, that a circle is made up of an infinite amount of tangents at 90 degrees to it's centre, i hope the this fact draws a chuckle from the more enlightened. I am not a real mason and in that sense, not bound by any pledge i made under these ceremonies, but i will respect their ceremonial secrets regardless.
The most significant proof that i possess concerning myself being different from true masons, is that Masons cannot harm each other, pretty obvious really, but it is very important to a mason ).
Without doubt, they have harmed me.
The only reasonable conclusion i can draw from this is that i am not a true Mason, and thus not bound by their laws.

Its interesting that he said he's a disgruntled X Mason but then he admits that he is an O Mason here. This guy is a Clandestine Mason, probably an ex-regualr Mason.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Its interesting that he said he's a disgruntled X Mason but then he admits that he is an O Mason here. This guy is a Clandestine Mason, probably an ex-regualr Mason.

I seriously doubt even that. This guy has been hanging out with MrNECROS too long.

from www.murderingmasons.co.uk...
There are an estimated 800000 masons in the UK, but judging by the negative press they never get, we can assume that the press are largely controlled by them

WOW. His logic is astounding. I am stupefied.

The Pope is Jewish!

Does this dude even know what it means to be Jewish?!

I have mentioned them above but it's time to mention them proper, until recently it was impossible to be anything above a Sergeant in the police force unless you were a mason.

OMG he can't be serious. He just can't.

You will find that you are stopped if you drink

Well, DUH!

that you are stopped if you speed ( the latest car trackers tell you what speed the vehicle is doing as you travel) so if you have got your foot down somewhere up the road expect a police car to be waiting for you.

Yeah, it's called RADAR. Not exactly new by today's standards now is it? So if you're speeding, and you get stopped for speeding, the Freemasons are out to get you. Brilliant.

No one can vouch for the sanity of any individual who appears on this page, including me!

There you have it folks.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I do know of one poor blind fellow who got drunk in a bar owned by a judge. Left drunk got a DUI, got judged by the good judge on court day and got sentenced to no less than fourty hours of restitutional work on you guessed it the Judges estate. Along with a whopping fine and weekends in jail for a conciderable amount of time. He was not a Mason though. I suppose he deserved it, he got out there drunk.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I do know of one poor blind fellow who got drunk in a bar owned by a judge. Left drunk got a DUI, got judged by the good judge on court day and got sentenced to no less than fourty hours of restitutional work on you guessed it the Judges estate. Along with a whopping fine and weekends in jail for a conciderable amount of time. He was not a Mason though. I suppose he deserved it, he got out there drunk.

They should have given him a ticket for driving while blind, too...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Topic Heading : Disgruntled Ex-Mason

I just had a thought, if Stan Cummans had remained a Freemason, would he be still gruntled ?

And does this mean all Freemasons are gruntled?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by billmcelligott
Topic Heading : Disgruntled Ex-Mason

I just had a thought, if Stan Cummans had remained a Freemason, would he be still gruntled ?

And does this mean all Freemasons are gruntled?

gruntle

v : cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of; "She managed to mollify the angry customer" [syn: pacify, lenify, conciliate, assuage, appease, mollify, placate, gentle]

You make a good point there Billmcelliot I guess if he had stayed he would have been more favorably inclined towards Masonry.

Posted by Axeman They should have given him a ticket for driving while blind, too...

He wasn't physically blind but spiritually blind Axeman, I think his wife had just left him or something and he was down and out.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

He wasn't physically blind but spiritually blind Axeman, I think his wife had just left him or something and he was down and out.

I see...

I know alot of folks that fit that discription.

Yeah that whole wife leavin' ya thing will do it, I reckon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join