It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT: Beware the Evil Spider Clowns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I'll admit that, at first, I though this movie was going to be pretty lame. But after watching the newer trailers, it's actually starting to look pretty good.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When I found out Bill Skarsgård was going to be the Pennywise, I was delighted.

I'm rarely for remakes, but his presence has piqued my interest.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Woo Hoo!!!!

It will be awesome!!!!!

So looking forward to this...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Apparently there will be a sequel to the movie.
Not sure if it's already shot or not, but just like the original it will be in 2 parts.
The kids defeating Pennywise, then the adults defeating IT's true form.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Brilliant!

The only non-scary words in your title are "it" and "the".
Don't really remember watching the first one much, to be honest, and I'm not too keen on remakes but something about this one does seem appealing.
Will be watching when possible.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I thinks it's more of an Adaptation than a Remake.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just got back from seeing It. What a friggin awesome movie! It's genuinely terrifying, hilariously funny and the kids did an absolutely incredible job in it. One of the best horror flicks I've seen in ages!
Definitely recommend.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Just got back from seeing It. What a friggin awesome movie! It's genuinely terrifying, hilariously funny and the kids did an absolutely incredible job in it. One of the best horror flicks I've seen in ages!
Definitely recommend.

Yep. I'm a horror movie buff and 'It' had it all - just the right amount of suspense/horror/gore. Also, give a thumbs up to Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise. He gives the clown a maximum creepiness factor. The kids are great, each with a character development true to the book. I too highly recommend it.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Apparently there will be a sequel to the movie.
Not sure if it's already shot or not, but just like the original it will be in 2 parts.
The kids defeating Pennywise, then the adults defeating IT's true form.

There definitely will be a part 2 with the kids coming back as adults. It took some convincing to get Skarsgard to come back as the clown. He says the part was psychologically disturbing.

IT movie: Pennywise the Clown star unsure of Part 2 return after these DISTURBING dreams

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i thought it was great. they did an amazing job adapting it, updating it, and rewriting it where it needed it. i'm going to see it again this week

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Definitely recommend.

Yep. I'm a horror movie buff and 'It' had it all - just the right amount of suspense/horror/gore. Also, give a thumbs up to Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise. He gives the clown a maximum creepiness factor. The kids are great, each with a character development true to the book. I too highly recommend it.

Skarsgard was insanely good in it, I liked his version of Pennywise a lot more than the Tim Curry one. The cadence he uses when he's talking was awesome..hypnotic and friendly but really sinister like he's slowly turning up the fear and enjoying feeding off it before he goes all the way in. Was an incredible performance.
I damn near shat my pants watching the projector scene.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Definitely recommend.

Skarsgard was insanely good in it, I liked his version of Pennywise a lot more than the Tim Curry one. The cadence he uses when he's talking was awesome..hypnotic and friendly but really sinister like he's slowly turning up the fear and enjoying feeding off it before he goes all the way in. Was an incredible performance.
I damn near shat my pants watching the projector scene.

I agree.
Also creepy when his eyes turn outward slightly, great touch.
The scene when he flies screaming at the kid, fast jerky movement like a feeding frenzy fit. Brilliant!
Best movie monster I've seen in a long time.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm holding off on buying the Bluray because I hear hints that there will be a directors cut coming out soon.

join