It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President forced to take a vacation because the WH HVAC system is being replaced...hmmm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
President Trump is leaving tomorrow for his first real vacation (17 days), but he's not necessarily happy about it.

Oh, he gets away for the weekends as normal people do, but taking 2-week vacations is not really his 'thang'.

While he is gone, the heating and cooling system is being replaced. Hmmmmm....what could possibly go wrong there!

The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system.

apnews.com...

Even though the article is about presidential vacations, what stuck out to me is the replacement of the HVAC system.
edit on 3-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm sure he IS happy.

He DID call the White House a DUMP.

A golf journalist is standing by his report that President Trump called the White House a "dump" despite Trump's claim that it's "totally untrue."

Alan Shipnuck told Golf Magazine that eight or nine people heard Trump call the White House a dump.

Shipnuck published a report about Trump’s golfing hobby in Sports Illustrated this week, which included the revelation that Trump called the president’s house a “real dump” compared to his New Jersey country club

LINK
edit on 3-8-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Yep. I have a feeling it's being "fixed" in more ways than one.

I hope the POTUS has thought about this in more ways than one.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

While he is gone, the heating and cooling system is being replaced. Hmmmmm....what could possibly go wrong there!

You think they'll be stuffing thermite inside the Roof Top Units?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He has the SS and his own personal security. I would imagine and hope they threat assess every thing that happens in Trumps proximity.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No you don't.

Lol what a silly thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I hope the POTUS has thought about this in more ways than one.

Didn't some fixin' and some maintenance'n go down at the twin towers right before they were recommissioned?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Are we really going to create a conspiracy around the WH needing some central air upgrades?

Let me guess, they are going to put ebola in the filters in order to "assassinate" him?

Perhaps the CIA will sneak in and taint the system with a hearth attack-inducing substance?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ummm...yeah...I wonder which ahem...union...is going to get that bid...

I'm sure they're totally apolitical...

Probably the same outfit that was refitting both the Pentagon and the Twin Towers...

YouSir
edit on 3-8-2017 by YouSir because: their is possessive and they're...not so much...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

President Trump is leaving tomorrow for his first real vacation (17 days), but he's not necessarily happy about it.

Oh, he gets away for the weekends as normal people do, but taking 2-week vacations is not really his 'thang'.

The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system.

apnews.com...

Even though the article is about presidential vacations, what stuck out to me is the replacement of the HVAC system.

If true...my guess is they are clearing the white house out to do a complete sweep for any recording devices and likely shielding every room if that hasn't been done by previous administrations.

I can't imagine the entire climate control system in the Whitehouse all being replaced at once as they likely keep it up regularly.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A thread in 1963 about a motorcade in Dallas would have been a silly thread too.

Being vigilant is simple to say hard to do. Keeping our president safe requires true fore sight and lots of questions.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I heard he is undergoing a rapid treatment to try and halt or slow his mental confusion and check his paranoia and dementia. It is most likely that he will undergo electro-shock, or some of the new thorazine treatments.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The same thing is starting at Michigans capitol. Hummmm kinda makes me wonder how many other capitals are being upgraded.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If true...my guess is they are clearing the white house out to do a complete sweep for any recording devices and likely shielding every room if that hasn't been done by previous administrations.

quite a coincidence with the new chief of staff being a military guy and all.....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

I don't think he would have to leave the WH for that. I think his predecessor left plenty of well used mental heath equipment behind.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

apnews.com...

I can't imagine the entire climate control system in the Whitehouse all being replaced at once as they likely keep it up regularly.

Yeah, I mean unless they're also replacing all the duct work while they're at it. A top notch outfit with their best crews working triple overtime would have a unit swapped out in under 24 hours with a couple days of planning.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Vasa Croe

quite a coincidence with the new chief of staff being a military guy and all.....

Yep!

edit on 3-8-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I was thinking the same thing.
Sometimes a spade is just a spade.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

Interesting.

I heard he is undergoing a rapid treatment to try and remove RNC's knife from his back.

lulz

We all know this is just to install audio recording equipment in the Oval office.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I hope the contractors weren't recommended by Madonna.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join