It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Pence planning for Inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Democrats remind me of the "Black Knight" scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
January 2025 will be here in the blink of an eye. Best get started.

So will December 2017, the point at which the smart money has Trump resigning or diving into the tailspin of impeachment. Seen the odds in Vegas lately?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Maxine Waters is the Honey Boo-Boo of politics.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well bless her heart.

Propaganda for her constituents. I highly doubt she believes the things she says, but no matter as long as she gets enough votes to keep her power. In other words, she's like most of the politicians from both parties these days.

Propaganda, its not just for breakfast anymore.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: ketsuko

One eighth through the term and everyone is working for the next one. Any wonder nothing get actually done except easy calls.

Last election cycle it was 3 years of hearing about Hillary's coronation leading up to election night.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , we are to believe a pile of stinkin horse sh** coming from an insane dirt bag ?

Thumbnail: "Yep" or "Aye" if You're reading this on the other side of the pond...

This is the new reality..

Stay Hydrated...

Watch for the ones still yelling this type of garbage. They have the most to hide , and all is about to come into the light

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

yeah, gets old. Rubio was on the hot seat for not serving well in office and gets re-elected. The never ending dog and pony show.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

yeah, gets old. Rubio was on the hot seat for not serving well in office and gets re-elected. The never ending dog and pony show.

That's the problem. Everyone agrees that we need to get rid of long-term congresscritters, but at the same time, everyone just loves their own.

I guarantee you that Mad Maxine's people love her and can't figure out why someone like Thad Cochran keeps getting re-elected.

Interesting trend in the top 10 longest-serving members of congress (actually top 13/14). See if you can spot it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

wow, that is crazy, guess they don't have to worry about their job until they die, unlike other common workers. What the heck??

edit on 30-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Why is Trump accepting donations if he already won? Look at the date. July,29th 2017. Can they do that?
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I clicked into this thread expecting useless, unnamed sources talking an unverifiable plucked from the air narrative...Close enough.

My open challenge to the state of California stands, is she really the best they've got?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This woman from California is going a little nuts lately. I think California should look into replacing her.

There are not enough Democrats in congress to impeach Trump.

I do think Pence would make a good president, I figured that trump or hillary would get shot or die from some heart attack or something so I voted by who I felt would be the best vice president. That was Pence.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , we are to believe a pile of stinkin horse sh** coming from an insane dirt bag ?

I wouldn't say Pence came from Trump....

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
According to Waters ...

According to Maxine Waters?

No, but, seriously, Maxine Waters?

They quoted Maxine Waters?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I still would like to know if it is true though. If it is true it shows that Pence has little faith in Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
According to Waters on Saturday, that Mike Pence will be planning his inauguration due to Trump being impeached.
www.yahoo.com...

I highly doubt that President Trump is going to be impeached anytime soon. What are your thoughts?

Heck, I would be more worried about the Nuclear war about to start.

Mad Maxine hears voices that tell her these things. She has the brain of a carrot and is yet another example of why the US needs term limits.

You are giving carrots a bad rap with that comparison.
But she does have a lower IQ than most plant life.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, they can be removed. Don't remember what they call it, but yes.

Article 2, section 4 of the Constitution allows for the House of Representatives the file Articles of Impeachment against the POTUS, VP, Senators, Representatives, SCOTUS, Federally appointed judges etc... if they can provide enough evidence that they have committed high crimes and misdemeanors as outlined in Article 2. Disliking or disagreeing with someone's politics doesn't count though to the chagrin of many ATS members, but yes, a Senator can be impeached. I don't think it's happened since 1797 though when the House filed Articles of Impeachment against Sen. William Blount. I don't think that many people seek to realize that an Impeachment is just a trial. It doesn't actually remove anyone from office unless then senate finds the party guilty during their trial. There have been only 19 impeachments in our history -- 2 presidents, 1 senator, 1 Secretary of War (1876) and 15 federal judges.

William Blount

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

They do call it impeached, huh...?

I could have sworn it was called something else...means the same thing, obviously...

Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

A President and VP aren't required have faith in each other... Or even like each other. Many haven't, many couldn't stand their VP, or the other way 'round.

Given that many VP's were failed Presidential candidates, it shouldn't surprise any of us that they wouldn't like each other or have confidence at all in the other.
edit on 7/30/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join