It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am done with the political hate, and double standards.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It seems like no matter what thread I click on, at some point in time politics get brought into it. When I state facts in a thread, and back them up I get bashed and scrutinized. Clearly the people who do it, did not even read the links I posted, and I try as best I can to use multiple sources. It is no secret how I feel about trump, but its because of how he was long before he even ran for president that I could not stand him. I have been called all kinds of stuff on ATS, because they think I am a die hard DEM. I have said it before and I am saying it again I did not once vote for Obama, but because I can see through trump and his lies, I am looked at as a DEM. I am Independent, not that its anyones business. trump is and always has been a liar. I am so freaking sick of people bringing up Russia, as if its not an Issue. Unless the people doing it work for U.S. intel they are just talking out of their rears.

We have U.S. Intel, several sources telling us this is not a witch hunt, I am not going to bother with sources in this because it is a rant. Over and over the conservative right do nothing but bash people who refuse to be silenced by them. The double standard that I have seen over and over on ATS by trump supporters is just crazy. Everything that Obama did and trump bashed, now trump does 10 fold more than Obama, and its okay. You all know I am referring to golf. trump would tweet about Obama golfing, and he would say what Obama should be doing. Really?

Everything that trump has tweeted that has been a lie, can be easily checked out, but the right does not seem to care. There are so many things that trump has taken credit for that he had NOTHING to do with. He claims job growth and the stock market are all because of him. Well No they are not, the stock market and job growth were already very strong, because of the Obama administration. trump say he inherited a mess, when truth be told when he took office, the unemployment rate was already fantastic compared to when he took office. You cant even say that to a trump supporter though, because they will just bash you.

Don't worry trump supporters, I am not crying, I do not need a Kleenex, I am not butthurt, anymore I just have to laugh at you. You are nothing but ignorant to support this lying SOB....He is an SOB, and he has given security clearance to some of the most incompetent people ever, and given them space in the White House.

This man is the worst thing that has ever graced the White House period. He literally is an embarrassment to my country. trump people can bash me all they want, but I find it really funny when they say I am in for a long 8 years, that is one of the biggest jokes they tell.

Here is a great song by the Madden Brothers, called We Are Done. It is very relevant to this situation.

edit on 28-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sounds like your feelings are hurt man. Maybe a break from ATS is in order if you don't like the opposing opinions.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good night, America.

edit on 28-7-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump believers have been taught the subjective facts of the Trump admin are objective facts.

Cue the confusion and discord..

Almost like it was by design.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wait...you’re complaining that politics get brought up in posts where you bash Trump or bring up politics? It’s your rant, so have at it...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Lol a rant against political hatred and what did you respond with?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

YUP! Are educational system sure has a lot to be desired, Dunnit?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's because everyone who voted for trump is a ####ing idiot, right?

It couldn't be because Hillary was such a ####ed up option.

Maybe we just wanted lower taxes, no Obamacare, and to leave our ####ing guns alone.

I won't call you a dem, but you sure resemble a freedom-hating leftist to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The American politics threads here have become akin too ....

I think they are best avoided if possible untill the day ....

Then they will be fun again.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

YUP! Are educational system sure has a lot to be desired, Dunnit?

That is rich coming from you.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe we just wanted lower taxes, no Obamacare, and to leave our ####ing guns alone.

Freedom hater. Could not be more far from it. I have always supported freedom for all. Maybe we should do away with electoral votes and let the people speak.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Wait...you’re complaining that politics get brought up in posts where you bash Trump or bring up politics? It’s your rant, so have at it...

My complaint is you give proof, links and such, but just get bashed. It is like talking to a wall. It also seems the alt right, just like to bash. Not discuss.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Objective fact.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Freedom hater. Could not be more far from it. I have always supported freedom for all. Maybe we should do away with electoral votes and let the people speak.

So you support Democracy (Mob rules) and not the Republic? Like I said, our educational system is a failure. Ever think what would happen to a Democracy if the patients took over the asylum?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: kurthall

So you support Democracy (Mob rules) and not the Republic? Like I said, our educational system is a failure. Ever think what would happen to a Democracy if the patients took over the asylum?

True Democracy would mean let the people decide. Let me simplify it for you. You and some friends are going to a movie, and you take a vote on which one to see, would you or would you not go with the majority?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Understanding the Electoral colleges function would, or rather should change your opinion.

Why should the 180 million people on the coasts make the rules for everyone else?

Please jeebus bring civics back to the classroom. People really need civics

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Life must be real good in that echo chamber if these are your issues.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are another one who listens to no one, accept people who are like minded. You choose to not be informed. Just read some of your posts. They get very ugly, and do not listen to reason.

edit on 28-7-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Dude don't let cult-trump get you down, I am subjected to this same behaviour but I have came to realise that the reason for it is because they just cannot Handel the Truth. Pretty soon the Trump white house is going to implode and we will be the ones saying "I told you so". Just chill don't let it get to you because really in the grand scheme of things none of the discussion on ATS matters, just enjoy it and learn from it all.... that's right I actually enjoy this... I do it for fun.
edit on 28-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What I took from your post, was that you had a lot of negative preconceived notions about the man before he ever decided to become the president. Which makes you bias by default, and prone to accepting anything to fill said bias. You've swallowed the demon rhetoric whole and you're unwilling to accept anything outside of your tiny bubble.

Which explains your intensely emotional driven rant..

Everything is going to be ok kurty..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join