It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poroshenko is far more dictatorial than Trump. Stripped Saakashvili of Ukrainian citizenship.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Trump may be dictatorial at times, but he's nothing compared to Poroshenko. Saakashvili, who is a former president of Georgia who immigrated to Ukraine and became governor of Odessa oblast between May 2015 and November 2016, got stripped by Poroshenko of his Ukrainian citizenship after he called Poroshenko corrupt. When he immigrated to Ukraine, he lost his Georgian citizenship because Ukraine does not allow dual citizenship. So now he is stateless after been stripped of his Ukrainian citizenship by Poroshenko. He was president of Georgia during the 2008 Russia Georgia war.

en.interfax.com.ua...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Have you now reached the point of "hey he's not as bad as this other guy!" with your shtick?

I don't think anybody will think this is just a friendly history lesson. Not from you, anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump may be dictatorial at times, but he's nothing compared to Poroshenko. Saakashvili, who is a former president of Georgia who immigrated to Ukraine and became governor of Odessa oblast between May 2015 and November 2016, got stripped by Poroshenko of his Ukrainian citizenship after he called Poroshenko corrupt. When he immigrated to Ukraine, he lost his Georgian citizenship because Ukraine does not allow dual citizenship. So now he is stateless after been stripped of his Ukrainian citizenship by Poroshenko. He was president of Georgia during the 2008 Russia Georgia war.

en.interfax.com.ua...

Comparison of dictators...It's all relative is it not? I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him..Caeser was a patronomic Dictator unless I'm mistaken. So, if you want to use the word Dictator, you don't make comparison, you can though make a judgement on the rationale of a Dictator, but without the rationale, there is no proper perception. In Donalds case, there is no rationale founded in reality, thus no proper perception, and perception becomes deception, hence the example of Trump's attempt to rewrite the popular vote for himself, the crazy of the crazies scenario. There he has stated, (1) Ha ha, I won the election,a nod and a wink to the agreement of the electoral college regime (2) WTF did these three million votes against me come from?.....does he not believe that the electoral college actually got it right? no he says that all these votes were dodgy straight out, no proof. That's just plain crazy, and even more, stupid.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yep, Now he's back to Poland. How much damage will he be able to do to the polish state. Will he be used as a pro-migrant absurd EU agent ?

top topics

join