It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of explosion at the Twin Towers without a plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah sorry for being so brief and i'm not sure what to make of it but FBIAnon just dumped some videos on voat and this is about 9/11. It looks like the plane was added after the explosion happened. I thought it is important so i posted it here.

vid.me...

Edit: 9/11 is not exactly my forte so if it's nothing new please just ignore it. I never post to just get S&F.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added some clarification

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I've seen that, or similar vids before. So is FBIAnon now just rehashing other people's research?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yep stands with the initial width where the wings fit.....

It wasn't wide enough but later was added about four feet per side....

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Yeah sorry for being so brief and i'm not sure what to make of it but FBIAnon just dumped some videos on voat and this is about 9/11. It looks like the plane was added after the explosion happened. I thought it is important so i posted it here.

vid.me...

I recall seeing that video years ago. Then it disappeared completely from the web. Naturally.

Now how long before the usual suspects hop on this thread and say a plane was digitally edited OUT of the video?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ever since I was a kid and 9/11 happened (was in the 6th grade at the time) I have always wondered why the interviews of the firefighters. citizens, and others stating there were multiple explosions heard before the hit and after..is not looked at or it is discounted?

The molten metal, present for weeks after they came down, was enough for me to understand it was an inside job done with Thermite.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OMG you can here the plane crashing in at the end of this video!

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I seem to remember those buildings having four sides. Unless people are going to claim that people were only filming the side the plane hit.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I found the "original" long version on youtube. @ 3.43 you can see the plane and the same camera angle. Actually it appears to be the same camera.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This is new to me. Thank you for posting.

I've watched it several times already and I will watch it a few more.

I've never subscribed to the no plane theory so I'm very skeptical about this but it's caught my interest.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

That's not the same video.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There is a plethera of these videos, they seem to come from anywhere. It's convincing enough for those sitting in isolation, but there were many people in NY who are bound to have seen, and heard the the planes.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I seem to remember those buildings having four sides. Unless people are going to claim that people were only filming the side the plane hit.

Uh, no they were filming the fire on the north tower when the second plane hit the south tower. I am pretty sure if I had been there I would have been filming too.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Bad manners.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I can't believe it's almost been 16 years. It's still so surreal, regardless of the "official" story.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yep, that looks like the same video. Good find.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Forward the one I linked to 3.43, it is exactly the same but in higher res

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There are videos from all sides of the buildings from after the first impact. Just because we don't see the impact in a few videos doesn't prove that there wasn't a plane. Not all the videos were shot from the same side of the building, which was my point.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
All I can say is how can it be fair to champion the opinions of eye witnesses who saw, heard, felt or experienced explosions but not those who saw airliners hit the towers?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I seem to recall one or two people who said they think they might have seen a plane or two fly into a building or two, also.

(heavy, heavy dose of sarcasm on account of allllllllllllllllllll the people who saw it.....)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
All I can say is how can it be fair to champion the opinions of eye witnesses who saw, heard, felt or experienced explosions but not those who saw airliners hit the towers?

Not as many people saw airliners as you think. I'm a lifelong NYer and know a few people that were at ground zero.

Real life testimony > the illusions you see on TV

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join