It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need input from ex high level military

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Im probably going to get flamed for this, yes I know there's threads about people coming forward. No I don't believe astr0 was legit. Yes there are larpers out there and especially here.

Anyways, I'm looking for ex military, I've heard a story from supposedly ex military who used to be a "driver" for what he called "freaks" (a type of human from another dimension), I guess to their interdimensional world. He wasn't really specific on what he thinks he was driving, it sounded more like he was beating around the bush on what exactly it was.

Anyways, has anybody ever heard of anything even remotely close to this?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Nope never heard of it. There are ex military on this sight. They dont discuss stuff theyve signed sf312 on. And for good reason. So they probably wont come out to play.

That being said. Youll discount A0 and side with interdimensional nonsense....ok....good luck with that.

A0 may have shoveled on the manure pretty thick but he also was playing a dangerous game with some of his innuendo.

But alas there were other higher ups than A0 on the super duper classified black stuff list that visited ats in the past. But not so much anymore. Not everybody out there were as excited about their posts as the general readers and members of ats.

But interdimensional freak humans....lol....my advice...buy a physics book and get to reading.

And while youre at it i suggest confronting your ex military friend over this dishonerable thing called Stolen Valor.
edit on 23-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
Im probably going to get flamed for this

I've heard a story from supposedly ex military who used to be a "driver" for what he called "freaks"

He wasn't really specific on what he thinks he was driving

Nailed it:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I guess to their interdimensional world

There is no "interdimensional world , nor intradimensional either . The dimensions ARE NOT a physical place. Everything exists in all 11 dimensions , or doesnt exist at all

Like someone has already said , invest in some physics books , or do some real physics research online.

10 Dimensions

A good start. M-Theory now proclaims 11 , and bosonic string theory suggests twice that at least.

edit on 7/23/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Perhaps OP is military.. an on a mission to locating potential leaks regarding the subject.

It all sounds fishy to me.. I would advise any ex military not to identify them self in anyway

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I guess to their interdimensional world

There is no "interdimensional world , nor intradimensional either . The dimensions ARE NOT a physical place. Everything exists in all 11 dimensions , or doesnt exist at all

Like someone has already said , invest in some physics books , or do some real physics research online.

10 Dimensions

A good start. M-Theory now proclaims 11 , and bosonic string theory suggests twice that at least.

Don't confuse Dimensions with the MultiVerse, if there were an infinite number of Universes stacked on top of each other like a phone book it would be easy to traverse one with say a large enough voltage potential to rip into one from another, hint - LHC.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
He's full of poop.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

No flames here

Ex-military isn't a certificate of sanity, integrity or honesty. One of the most prominent alien proponents was ex-military and it turned out he made all his stories up. Ufology has been heavily populated with ex-mil claimants and a good portion of them were BS artists. On that alone, I'd advise you to keep your wits about you.

The 'interdimensional' thing is a red flag imo. Scientists are still debating the existence of other dimensions and, even then they're hypothesising things on the quantum level. Let's say there are and let's say people who live in them come here? Why would they need a driver? Wouldn't they be able to teleport (or whatever) directly where they wanted to be? Would the military not have a location like an arrivals lounge for them? Let's say they do need driving? Would a person with an urge to tell people secrets be given that role?

There used to be an outfit called Project Camelot and your boy reminds me of them. There were guys on there telling the biggest whoppers you could think of.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Problem is that military information is compartmentalized.
That means even if they worked at a secret base its likely they were fed disinformation.
High or not you can't drive if you misinterpret compartmentalized information.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you bought a bunch of Bullsnip and now you're trying to sell it to us.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Curiously I have a friend that was stationed at Area 51 in the military. While the night wound on as we were cooking 600 lbs. of Pork for a BBQ, there was nothing to do but talk. ADD BEER and talk.... and you have a recipe for looseness of inhibitions. But no matter the state of affairs, ie. sobriety, nothing was disclosed that would hint at ET properties. But rather, that there simply was 'some really weird stuff coming out of their skunk works'. Nothing led me to believe it was anything other than that. No ET's no Grays or Reptile dudes, just good old American know-how and ingenuity.

Still I can only afford this as opinion. One thing that I have come across is the sincerity that people take when signing a non-disclosure agreement and their abiding it.

The world's pretty much what you see (my opinion) Fast cars, fast woman, grandiose dreams, crooks, grimy people, annoying children, and too often next door neighbors with barking dogs...... etc. Being friends or Family to those with classified or secret clearances, one learns to avoid conversation that would compromise security. It's there for a purpose. And being a Vet, I concur and am obliged to act accordingly with our countries secrets.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Plotus because: correction

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I guess what I took paragraphs to say, is that the sources you are trying to approach, well are likely more imagination than you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

There used to be an outfit called Project Camelot and your boy reminds me of them. There were guys on there telling the biggest whoppers you could think of.

Intentionally telling the biggest whoppers in order to distract from the experimental and black aircraft. I bet those guys had tons of great laughs together at the stories they made up.

I think the UFO cover story is the most successful disinfo campaign ever ran.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The world's pretty much what you see (my opinion) Fast cars, fast woman, grandiose dreams, crooks, grimy people, annoying children, and too often next door neighbors with barking dogs......

I tend to agree, except I think the neighbors down the street with the quiet dogs are the real problem. People feel entitled or think they feel they are more qualified to pretend to be someone else and take on a job they aren't capable of.

Kind of relates to UFO investigators too. Not too many really have the know how to investigate UFO sightings and come to an acceptable conclusion. I also feel even ex high level military wouldn't have the answers the OP is searching for.

Even if they did break their agreements and tell all I don't think many diehard believers would accept the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

You talking about Corso?

Anyway I am ex-military and can only say that the USMC basic knowledge booklet (late 70s), area covering general orders, shows a marine on the phone in a guard post with a UFO hovering in the back ground. This is under the heading off a general order that is a catch all for anything not mentioned as reportable in the rest of the general orders for posted sentries to follow.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Agreeing with some ex-and-current military ATS'rs here....you just dont reveal or forward stories or supposed "facts" like this due honors, oaths and N. S. You just dont.

And if one DOES come up with a story like this one...it's one of two things: Its either is totally made up...or has a small ring of truth to a only little bit of it...

So as a whole...Im going with made-up with zero ring of truth to it. And Im wondering what your friend has to gain by coming forward with this to you or publicly anyway?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
" I also feel even ex high level military wouldn't have the answers the OP is searching for."

Yes, and there Compartmentalization to gum up the investigatory work.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

P.S. Add- From your thread title

"...ex high level military". If they ARE high-level...they wont confirm or deny anything to you anyway.

MS

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gpols

The large problem with your assessment is that information from reliable sources was coming out long before what could be called a large scale disinfo program was even in place, given thats what it all is.

More disconcerting about it all is not a black OPs cover up, but when all info is taken as a whole what we are seeing is the evidence of a high tech culture on the earth several hundred years ahead off what is presented for general consumption as cutting edge. After which comes a flood of questions and logical conclusions that point to something of the "invisible" earth government.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Exactly, you'd need alot of energy, which would create a large disturbance of the electromagnetic kind or worse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join