It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If killing is evil or a sin. Is killing parasites consider evil as well?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You think Lion, Tigers and other harmless animals are the issue here? A lot of people going Vegan due to either religious reason or simply want to protect more animals.

If killing animals is a sin. This could also mean carnivores are also sinning unless that doesn't count. What about killing parasites? Are they evil to begin with? Though I wouldn't include vampire bats as one of them as they are proven to be animals. Same with possible Leeches as they don't actually go inside you to feed on.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are so many of them, where do they come from?

Do you think Garden of Eden was clean of parasites? What about the past life?

I'm starting to think the whole Ice Age was God way of destroying parasites rather than Dinosaurs. North America specifically USA keeps bringing them over through force trade and open border policy. There may have been parasitic infestation on dinosaurs. There was Ice Age in Europe, Asia(Tibet mountains) and North America from the North Pole.

Possible Conspiracy.
Maybe the whole baptist thing was to clean the body from parasitic infestation and not what you think of the Christians are doing today. Specific chemical in water the makes the parasites come out of the body and simply die off.

Maybe all these parasites are simply a form of mad science created from labs being released all over the place by the evil ones.

What do you think?
edit on 21-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Killing is not evil. Murder is evil. There are many instances where God demand killing or already authorizes it.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

How bout botflies?

Last weekend I got to remove a 15-20mm sucker from the shoulder of one of these tiny kittens about 6". The thing I figured out went in thru the eye (caused it to infect and not open on cue) before all their eyes even opened.

Not my video but pretty close parallel:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I can't help but eat meat myself, can't stand some of those vegan dishes and need my milk and dairy product's too which being western European is fine because my body is tolerant of lactose.

But to the point, Parasites harm there host and killing one from the host's point of view is simply an act of self defense so NO it is not evil to destroy this type of biological parasite that is harming the host creature/person.

Symbiosis on the other hand is not parasite though at first they may seem the same thing, two different species were one attaches to the other but in Symbiosis each of the partners gain's and it actually work's to there mutual advantage for example crap's with stinging anemone on there shell's, the anemone eat's the debris from the crab's meal to supplement it's/there diet and there stingers protect the crab from predator's that would eat it, neither partner harm's the other.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is no Biblical injunction against killing animals.
Veganism doesn't come out of Biblical religion, anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm sure the bible talks about killing your fellow man.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am evil then for murdering mosquitos...

The Plasmodium falciparum, Vivax or oval is in their gut and passed onto you when they bite you...

I would wade into a whole swarm of them grinning insanely whilst waving around a chainsaw if I could!

Warmest

Lags

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Killing is not evil. Murder is evil. There are many instances where God demand killing or already authorizes it.

Jaden[/quote)

edit on 21-7-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Chased a horse fly (north African mosquito we have over here in the UK) around the kitchen with a tea towel for about twenty minutes today, maybe I am just crackers but when I got that little $^"%^^ 3$$"% 5"£%$$" it felt really good and I feel no guilt about it's demise, now if I had stood on a ladybird or a caterpillar I would have felt bad but not one of those little lawyer's.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Chased a horse fly (north African mosquito we have over here in the UK) around the kitchen with a tea towel for about twenty minutes today, maybe I am just crackers but when I got that little $^"%^^ 3$$"% 5"£%$$" it felt really good and I feel no guilt about it's demise, now if I had stood on a ladybird or a caterpillar I would have felt bad but not one of those little lawyer's.

Cold blooded murder makes you feel good under the right circumstances...

Warmest

Lags

Ps. Check out a thread from an old member called Rodinus. The thread is called I hate you you parasite.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Got bitten on the leg by one of those sods last week over here in France...

They are pretty silent and zoom straight in when you are sweating your nuts off in the garden...

I was too slow to splatter it into oblivion unfortunately.

Bloody hurts and was pretty swollen for a couple of days...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It'd like to call it Darwinism and i like it the way it is. However when any creature kills another for pleasure instead of sustenance then I would call that some kinda evil, and then we have the Jamestown's and Heaven's gate's which were not at a first glance an evil, but rather misguided thoughts from the mentally vulnerable who enjoy being in a presence of a cult of personality.

Parasites have no concept of evil, they simply do what they must to survive.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Murder and cruelty are immoral/evil. Killing is however a part of the natural world. If anyone has a problem with it, they should take it up with God/Cosmos. Humans are a predator species. Yes, we can change how we eat to an extent, but we are natural predators. It's in our genetics. No different than lions eating deer. Or wolves being territorial. However we can work to reduce cruelty and suffering, and should do so.

You could also watch Stargate SG1. They cover the parasite killing fairly thoroughly. Ha.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
You think Lion, Tigers and other harmless animals are the issue here? A lot of people going Vegan due to either religious reason or simply want to protect more animals.

If killing animals is a sin. This could also mean carnivores are also sinning unless that doesn't count. What about killing parasites? Are they evil to begin with? Though I wouldn't include vampire bats as one of them as they are proven to be animals. Same with possible Leeches as they don't actually go inside you to feed on.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are so many of them, where do they come from?

Do you think Garden of Eden was clean of parasites? What about the past life?

I'm starting to think the whole Ice Age was God way of destroying parasites rather than Dinosaurs. North America specifically USA keeps bringing them over through force trade and open border policy. There may have been parasitic infestation on dinosaurs. There was Ice Age in Europe, Asia(Tibet mountains) and North America from the North Pole.

Possible Conspiracy.
Maybe the whole baptist thing was to clean the body from parasitic infestation and not what you think of the Christians are doing today. Specific chemical in water the makes the parasites come out of the body and simply die off.

Maybe all these parasites are simply a form of mad science created from labs being released all over the place by the evil ones.

What do you think?

Only killing human beings, i.e: murder is a sin. God requested animal sacrifices and killing these animals was not sinful.

God gave man dominance over the animal kingdom and "everything that is alive" for food. Genesis 9:3

The scriptures warn of false teachers who will tell you that you must abstain from eating meat. 1 Timothy 4:3

Leviticus has a whole lot of rules for dealing with parasites, moulds and infections. They are not a modern problem.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have thought long and hard about this subject. Maybe we age and die because life feeds on life. Part of the natural laws of this reality.

I will protect my karma above all else in this world. I acknowledge I need to consume life to continue this existence, but I will consciously go no further needlessly to extinguish life.

I even bought one of these:

Now I suck up the bugs in my house and let them go outside.

Karma.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I like your thinking.

If an animal were to just kill another animal and not devour it for substance or any natural process that requires sacrifice it will go to hell. Demons need to come from somewhere.

Other then their bodies becoming oil through time do parasites pose a purpose.
They don't pollinate
They feast on the living like animals do.
Both show mercy.
Lion to the neck. A parasite don't want to kill its subject.
They eat dead flesh which helps the spreading of bacteria.
I don't think their evil.

The one thing I don't see a purpose for are viruses.

Viruses are more deadly to man then parasites. Mosquitos don't mean to cause yellow fever and malaria. It just happens. So looking at the opposite. Warm keeps the cold at bay to keep the viruses from spreading rampant. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Your getting parasites and normal bugs completely confused. Parasite will feast you to death internally and create more babies. There are even ones that kill your brain while your still alive. Therefore they are eating you alive which is not a quick death. You will die to them before you die of old age which is not considered as natural death.

www.popsci.com...
edit on 21-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Animals and insects can not sin regardless of their actions

It takes a conscious effort of doing what you know is wrong for selfish reasons to "sin"

"lesser" species work on instinct...

example...

Nuff said?

join