It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Livestreams himself mowing down beach chairs, cooler during pursuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Holy #. This is insane.

Video at link.

‘Crash parade!’ Man films himself mowing down beach chairs, cooler during pursuit

Guy films himself, livestreams himself drinking liquor and tearing down the beach on Clearwater, FL, crashing through beach chairs as he police chased him. Anything to get in the spotlight, I guess, even putting others' lives at risk.

A man fleeing police recorded himself driving at high speed across the pristine sand of Clearwater Beach in Florida, plowing through chairs and drinking alcohol, according to WTSP-TV.

After a wild, nine-minute chase, officers caught up with the suspect, identified as 27-year-old Ryan Stiles, of Pinellas Park.

The video shows Stiles tearing across the beach screaming obscenities. At one point he yells “Crash parade, bro!” as he appears to drive over multiple folding chairs.

Jesus, Christ.

THIS guy should get the book thrown at him.

Hall said all indications were that Stiles had been drinking.

Ya think? Lol.
Link 2

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

15 minutes of frame may get him a couple years in the cell.

This should be dealt with pretty harshly, copy cat idiots should get a loud and clear point of this is a no-no. Or next time it will be people getting run over-live.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

People are crazy.

What is the point? He's the kind of idiot who would cry foul if the police shot him.

I say lock him in a cell by himself so he is unable to infect the rest of society with his special type of stupidity.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Where is Darwin when you need him. Doubt he would care if he killed some during his outing.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I miss the old days when there were no videos. It used to be you'd hear about something like this and figured it really didn't happen and happily went along with life. Now you get to see it and wonder what's happened to society. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I miss the old days when there were no videos. It used to be you'd hear about something like this and figured it really didn't happen and happily went along with life. Now you get to see it and wonder what's happened to society. Ignorance is bliss.

I nervously await the day when someone does this on a murder spree, whether they have go-pro, or a body cam, or whatever, and livestreams their murderous rampage.

A few people have livestreamed murders in general, but someone, one day, will shoot up a school or a business and find some way to broadcast it.

I dread that day.

But that's what video and social media do: they give people with ill intent instant recognition, not matter how nefarious or disturbing, because, to them, it gives some type of meaning their pathetic lives.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

What's the point?

Stupidity aside, I would suggest he wanted some time of recognition.

See my post above.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You have to love Florida. Lol.

This is my neck of the woods. I'm finishing up my masters in Marine Science and currently live here; and a few of my classmates and I were in the area when this happened. We were walking opposite the beach, near where the boardwalks are that actually give you access to the sand itself and we heard all the noise and the sirens. We all looked at each other like we had no idea what the hell was going on. It's not everyday you hear moving police sirens moving upward when you know their coming from sand-side.

When we realized via local news what it actually was, we all shook our heads in unison.

Everyone assumes meth.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

That's crazy you were right there.

It's a good thing no one was hurt, and that there weren't a lot more people on the beach.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Now that is grade A entertainment right there!
I don't care that he broke the law I don't care
that he put lives in danger (no one got hurt)
this made me laugh so hard.

"we gona die tonight!"

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Glad we opted for the zoo that day and not the beach. I prefer honeymoon isl anyway, lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It actually is pretty amusing, which is sad because the fact that his behavior put people at risk shouldn't be.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Life is just a movie eh?
Glad no one got hurt
"my transmission just went out guys" lol

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What language was he speaking?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Where is Darwin when you need him. Doubt he would care if he killed some during his outing.

Darwin was the little devil on his shoulder telling
his dumb genes to do it .

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
What language was he speaking?

Deep south redneck with an alky-meth dialect.

top topics

join