It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heirs of creation vs United States Courtofages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
How reliable is www.courtofages.com... ?

I was watching a video about Hillary's disappearance on live leak which makes me conclude that she was probably assassinated, most of the frames are cut out and it does sound like she cries for help. Plus the metal casings that dropped to the ground. Right before the metal casing hit the ground you hear an "umph" sound. Right after all the chaos the SS conveniently hover over Clinton to hide what's really going on. From Bill's body language during the interview after her disappearance he does look like he's about to cry on National TV. Plus his body language at the debate was kind of off like "duress" along with Chelse body language. Anyways, that is how came across this site. Why would they scrub the video if nothing happened and apparently, she never coughs anymore.

Apparently, Cindy Kay Currier is a prosecutor and a psychotherapist. She doesn't allow any comments on her videos because it is disabled. Her handle is Rise Together. She started the process I think in 2014. She arrest warrants for top officials like Obama but I'm not sure how legit they are. You guys are better at finding out. Also arrest warrants for each official per state. I've never seen an arrest warrant so I'm not sure. Has anyone else come across this site?

Court Trial Sept. 26 2016 [court date 2014]

Sorry if my spelling and grammar are off and sorry I don't make sense, I am recovering from a brain aneurysm.
edit on 21-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972
This will be one of those self-appointed courts that have no authority whatsoever.
They always have more grandiose titles than real courts.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

After looking at some of her other videos, she seems a little bit off her rocker.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

what uiitter bollox - its just a pack of cockwombles

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

what uiitter bollox - its just a pack of cockwombles

Best-worded reply I've seen in a long time. Star for that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

When exactly did she disappear ? She has been giving public and private speeches and interviews since the election. More Fake B.S., just stop please.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It's a lot of huff and puff and no substance. They appointed themselves as judge and self-righteous jury and they do not represent a vast and unknown force.

Except, possibly, in their minds.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wait was Juror 5 a dog?
During role call she calls for juror 5 and there is no response until the 1:00 mark there was a distinctive "BARK" in the affirmative (My dogesse is a bit rusty, but I am more than positive that was a bark of yes)

I had to stop listening at that point because dogs disqualify the legitimacy of this litigious proceeding.

Finally I have hereby proclaimed myself a Judge of Creation!

Now I will issue judgement and my ruling is in action immediately upon reading further that this fraudulent commencement is illegitimate, therefor I rule this Jury is invalid and out of order...

new topics

top topics

join