It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expose on 9-23-17 Illuminati Media References - Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

No apologies will be necessary if all is normal on the 24th. No predictions made, just pointing out some facts. Awesome post. Makes one think and that's the best kind of post. S&F

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Love the Simpsons one!

HEAVENLY SIGN 2017

Jupiter, due to its retrograde motion, will spend the next 9 ½ months within the womb of Virgo. This length of time corresponds with the gestation period of a normal late-term baby. We (believers) are soon to be born! After 9 ½ months, Jupiter exits out of the womb of Virgo ( September 9, 2017) and is CAUGHT UP TO THE THRONE OF GOD. I'm not setting a date for the Rapture. I'm just pointing out the day Jupiter exits out of the womb of Virgo and is said to be caught up to the throne of God. I'm saying what the astronomical sign says will occur.

Upon Jupiter’s exit (birth), on September 23, 2017, we see the constellation Virgo with the sun rise directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). At the feet of Virgo, we find the moon. And upon her head we find a crown of twelve stars, formed by the usual nine stars of the constellation Leo with the addition of the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars. Just as Revelation 12:1-2 says. This will mark the beginning of the Tribulation..

All my research on this subject of prophecy indicates that this astronomical event, in all its particulars, is unique in the history of man. How rare is this Revelation 12 Sign in the Heavens? Once in 5,932 years. The last time was in 3915 BC. Roughly the time Adam and Eve walked the Earth. On November 20, 2016, Jupiter (the King planet) entered into the body (womb) of the constellation Virgo (the virgin). The conception took place. The Church has entered into a purification period or phase. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. 1 John 3:3. Just what is this hope? Verse 2 tells us. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

www.heavenlysign2017.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: kurthall

Nobody is under any obligation to accept every conspiracy idea that's posted. The site's motto is "deny ignorance." The site's motto is not "give every crackpot theory posted a brain-hug!"

For me, numerology like this is always a fail because the author has to reverse numbers, reorder numbers, ignore other numbers, make numbers up (ie in Passengers, the code used is 2-3-1-7, she never says "9" at all). The OP as much as admits they were "expecting" to see signs and gee whiz, a little switcheroo and substitution and they found signs!

Amazing.

Yes well, the skunk works forum was made for a reason now wasn't it?
Personally, I always find these things fun..and gives a little hope that someone may someday get it right.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: one4all

I think sometime ppl just read too much into things. I believe some ppl secretly want the unfortunate to happen. I fear, this line of thinking really affect the global consciousness.

~Morpheus

Preparedness is crucial to a healthy human mind.....postulating and envisioning and manifesting the future within natures tapestry is what we DO.

We know what happens however the timeline has been intentionally skewed on us and we do not know the cyclical anniversary date of Earths BigWash.

We must manifest everything within natures laws as we know them....and as of now some know a lot more than the masses do about how natures rules really work.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Kind of sad how Lawrence Fishburn looked in the movie Passengers. Then he died in the movie. There are a number of astrological alignments which were the original basis for the 9/23/2017 thing for those interested in checking them out, there's a ton of videos.

Actually, it's been a while since we've had any good doom pr0n around here.
It's like time traveling!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
What about the vast majority of media that has no 9 23 17 displayed?

Come on, you could pick any 3 random numbers less than 100 and find them in media if you looked hard enough, especially if they were less than 31 so as to form dates.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join