It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all have a trust fund?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud
Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “bills of exchange,” “promissory bonds,” “indemnity bonds,” “offset bonds,” “sight drafts,” or “comptrollers warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the Secretary of the Treasury.

Tips for Avoiding Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud:

Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you how to access secret bank accounts.
Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.

www.fbi.gov...

lulz...

Lemme know how it works out guise, lemme know when u gets rich!

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
WELL CRAP HAHAHA

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If ATS hadn't been down for the last hour I would have suspected you of being a shill.....but Its all good, keep up great posts

EDIT - I was joking about the "shill" always enjoyed your posts
edit on 14-7-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

i really do have a trust fund - and it does pay all my bills and stuffs - but for reasons of personal privacy and other issues - i decline to reveal more - other than to say i is not rich

but your OP source = UTTER TWADDLE

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You've got to use maritime law! If your name is in capital letters you are a business! There's a difference between a person and a human!

Joking aside, you can turn in your SS# and get back everything you've paid in. Better have a strong relationship with somone though, a girlfriend or brother, because that somone will have to carry you through society if you have no Ss# for yourself. Rich people do it all the time, when they are ready to stop making money (hint:never)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

What? You mean collect all the monies you have paid into SS? at one time? That doesn't sound like a bad idea. It does sound crazy-never heard of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

That doesn't sound right. Everyone would do it.

ETA: You can do it when you hit retirement age (66).

edit on 14-7-2017 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Wonder if this works in Australia ? guess not.

According to Anna von reitz, yes it does because what happened in the US also happened in Canada, The UK, Australia, japan and one or two others.

Anna has been trying to wake people up to this for many years.

This is quite a big topic but as I understand, since ???? year, all government services have been carried out by private companies whose names closely resemble or a identical to government departments. these companies have then subcontracted these government services out using the franchise model .

Suggest you watch Scott Bartle's FUQ video in where he imported a vehicle the US into Fremantle and the dept of customers and border protected demanded money off him. I think his site is Truth Now.

This whole thing stems from bankruptcy of the US in 1933 (?) where the govt mortgaged the people of the US. In return for providing money to the govt the govt agreed to the introduction of birth certificates. This is where Birth Certificates and straw man concept comes into play.

The thing I dont understand is who puts the money into a corporate entity account and for what reason. How does that benefit the corporation i dont know either.

The people

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Curious if anyone has comments on validity of all this??

I probably wouldn't mess with it , but pretty interesting ...

Could research it myself ... but this is ATS and it's past my bedtime.

see my reply to mazzroth

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Justso

That doesn't sound right. Everyone would do it.

ETA: You can do it when you hit retirement age (66).

its a complicated thing, see my response to mazzroth

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

no its actually very simple - the entire premise = utter twaddle

citing Anna von reitz ??? - do you actually believe that - or just include it " for teh LOLZ " ?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

citing Anna von reitz ??? - do you actually believe that - or just include it " for teh LOLZ " ?
dle

Your answer to everything is its utter twaddle .

Come on now just come out and admit you have nothing, like always.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

If it wasn't real. How are some of these people pulling it off?

I wish everyone here would stop trolling for second and just read those comments on those videos.

I just find this topic interesting that's all.
edit on 14-7-2017 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

no - i call this and other things UTTER TWADDLE - because thats what it is

heres a question for you to ponder :

why does Anna von reitz need a paypal donate widget on her website ???

think carefully before answering - and remember that she ALEDGEDLY knows how to tap the sectet govt bank account in her name that pays all her bills

thats how fooking retarded these mongs are - they " forget " that when begging for money

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I am far less vested in this reply than I am to the one about apple cider vinegar and warts.....perhaps I should have left my aspirations to the relevant thread...my bad

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is this a post? Or an advertisement?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So when are you going to do this? Please detail the entire process.

Including prison. That should be fun to watch you learn how to make a toothbrush shiv.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So when are you going to do this? Please detail the entire process.

Including prison. That should be fun to watch you learn how to make a toothbrush shiv.

Why? It's like you can't read. I'm just asking about this. Why is this triggering you?

From what I see and read on those videos is all I'm asking about. I never said I was going to do this.

Go back and re-read what I wrote.

I swear.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I thought he was going to teach me Algebra. He sounds like the Khan Academy guy.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Why would I be triggered by the Freeman on the Land scam? I'm not foolish enough to think it is even remotely realistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join