It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru viewing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I hope the mods or gods or whatever don't kill my thing.

The question I have is simple.

Being a simpleton I am unable to see Nibiru.

I want to see Nibiru how do I go about viewing this celestial
wonder?
edit on 11-7-2017 by Yourmomsentme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Yourmomsentme

Apparently it's all over Youlube. You could start by looking there.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

No.

Not videos.

If it is real why can only "special" people see it?

Can you see it?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
apparently it can only be seen from Antarctica.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I already posted this when asked something else about Nibiru related topics, but let me reiterate the instructions.

Go to the nearest ranch and locate the largest bull you can.

Stand behind said bull, carefully, and wait to see Nibiru. Note it is not bright pumpkin orange as has been reported.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
apparently it can only be seen from Antarctica.

Wow it so happens I am going to Antarctica in seventeen and a half years.

Maybe I'll get there in time for Nibiru viewing season.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Amateur astronomer here, and there isnt a large rogue planetary body that i can see, at least not anywhere near the inner solar system. Probably a few way out there, but they are very, very cold.

edit on 11-7-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme

No.

Not videos.

If it is real why can only "special" people see it?

Can you see it?

Nope. Don't believe to have seen it.

Do we all wish we were special?

Eat some Special-K. Then take a look-see.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Most people think it's a hoax and doesn't exist at all.....and every video on u-tube hVe seen posted here ,has been debunked.....if it does exist, it's nowhere near us so you wouldn't be able to see it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I want to see Nibiru how do I go about viewing this celestial wonder?

You can see Niburu but to do so you need a pair of special glasses to allow viewing , it just so happens I can obtain a pair of these glasses for you but be warned they don't come cheap .... if they did everyone would see it and the mystery would be spoiled.

The cost is a mere $500 but there is a special simpleton rate available of just $700 but this discount is only available for the next 5 days.
Shop now to avoid disappointment.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, step one to believing in Nibiru, is killing pretty much every brain cell and becoming so gullible, you'll believe anything because someone made a Youtube video about it.

Step 2...Insert fingers in ears and go la la la la when anyone presents proof you're wrong.....oh, and make sure you call everyone who disagrees a mysterious agent, sent to hide "The Truth" and claim they're working from a manual.
ABOVE ALL ELSE, make sure that, when asked where to look for Nibiru, you never, ever give a straight answer. Ignoring that person who demands proof or continuing to claim they are agents who would deny any proof you show, is acceptable.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
My understanding is that you need to eat a large number of mushrooms, then go watch YouTube.

Not going to find it in our sky...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Practice Astral Projection/ Remote Viewing. If there is this planet your looking for. Then Astral Projection/ Remote Viewing is the best way to go about this.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yeah!
I saw bigfoot and aliens on there too!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I want to see Nibiru how do I go about viewing this celestial wonder?

You can see Niburu but to do so you need a pair of special glasses to allow viewing , it just so happens I can obtain a pair of these glasses for you but be warned they don't come cheap .... if they did everyone would see it and the mystery would be spoiled.

The cost is a mere $500 but there is a special simpleton rate available of just $700 but this discount is only available for the next 5 days.
Shop now to avoid disappointment.

I have a pair that makes Niburu disappear.
I should be able to get beaucoup bucks for them!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme
I hope the mods or gods or whatever don't kill my thing.

The question I have is simple.

I want to see Nibiru how do I go about viewing this celestial
wonder?

There was a post in another thread from a member who had some interesting information. He's a pretty reliable source, top notch guy, and handsome from what I've seen of his social media pictures. Back on point.

Apparently there is a large scale attempt by powers that be to obscure nibiru from sight, even apparently going as far as to sabotage the manufacture of telescopes going back hundreds of years.

I'd find a local astronomy club and start there. Once there, befriend some of the guys that make their own scopes(dobsons are easy to make). Enter into a multi year apprenticeship and learn everything they know. Also, try to befriend some of the more spiritual members in an attempt to obtain any sort of piece of natural space debris.

Then, use the piece you obtained to carve your own lenses for a telescope. This is the only way to truly see what they are keeping from us.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nibiru and other "rogue planets" are here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

.....and youtube is a lot cheaper then getting your own telescope and making your own observation.
A good rule of thumb is that the more dramatic the music is the more it must be true.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Amateur astronomer here, and there isnt a large rogue planetary body that i can see, at least not anywhere near the inner solar system. Probably a few way out there, but they are very, very cold.

Another amateur astronomer here. And the following is directed back to original author of this thread.

I have been photographing the night sky, and day sky for over 10 years now. I have not come across a celestial body in our solar system that has yet to be named or categorized. I would like to think that if there actually was a new object in the sky, myself or other amateurs would see it and photograph it. During this upcoming solar eclipse I will be photographing the eclipse as well as anything else in the sky of interest.

I want to assure you if there is a Nibiru viewable I will capture it! But I do not believe such an object exists in our inner solar system. Perhaps something that large is very, very far out but is not a direct threat to us!

Here are some examples of what I have captured. Sunspots comparison to Jupiter, Partial Solar Eclipse, Our moon, and Jupiter and 3 of its moons.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The way people describe Nibiru as hiding behind the sun the moon being both near and far means that Nibiru must travel around the solar system like Billy from family circus travels around the Neighborhood.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join