It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MRI Machine In A Hat! Telepathy within a decade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow. The leaps that we are taking with technology are astounding and with very scary applications if abused. The technology may also enable uploading, downloading, or augmenting memories! Even non-invasive altering of your thoughts and emotions!

I really don't know what to say......

Total Recall technology is on the way. An age where you cannot even trust your own memories, thoughts, and emotions as real.

The technology can allow people to see inside their brains or bodies in detail

It works via a piece of clothing lined with LCD's that use infrared to see organs

It can look for things such as tumors and even bleeding or clogged arteries

But, the company's ultimate aim is to develop it for communication via thought

www.dailymail.co.uk...

While the technology has significant potential for disease detection, the company's ultimate aim is to develop it for communication via thought - in just eight years.

'I figured out how to put basically the functionality of an M.R.I. machine — a multimillion-dollar M.R.I. machine — into a wearable in the form of a ski hat,' Dr Jepsen told CNBC.

MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imagery) machines can already see your thoughts, and Dr Jepsen says she's worked on shrinking that technology down.

The technology may also enable uploading, downloading or even augmenting our memories, thoughts and emotions non-invasively

edit on 8-7-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
wtf? its already the 3 time someone made this thread!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Déjà vu.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Pretty cool and absolutely comming!!

I saw where they we're deciphering people's brain waves into images.. really rough but a start.

top topics

join