It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's the OLD "because...supposed to..." argument.

We'd STILL be without LANGUAGE living like primates if we always DID what we are "SUPPOSED TO".

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
It's the OLD "because...supposed to..." argument.

We'd STILL be without LANGUAGE living like primates if we always DID what we are "SUPPOSED TO".

No one said you were supposed to do anything...I'm merely pointing out the facts that mother nature didn't design men or women to be gay is all. Sorry you people can't deal with the way humans reproduce.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Are you aware that homosexual people have children?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: icanteven

Science doesn't "say otherwise."

In fact, here's a cite from a good article that looks across a variety of studies:

"For men, studies suggest that orientation is fixed by the time the individual reaches puberty. Women show greater levels of 'erotic plasticity,' meaning their levels of attraction are more significantly shaped by culture, experience and love than is the case for men. However, even women who switch from gay to straight lifestyles don't stop being attracted to women, according to a 2012 study in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior." www.livescience.com...

Nice article....where is the medical journal supporting the articles beliefs?

The article has a variety of summaries of other studies. I'm not going to rewrite it on your behalf.

But I think I've figured out your hunting technique, Guided. You follow your prey and wear it down by lobbing cherry-picked studies at it. And if you can't find a study to toss, you fall back on arguments about the use and functions of genitalia. This technique is tiring to woodland creatures and people on ATS alike.

When people stop engaging with you, it's not because you somehow proved an argument. You wear them down. It gets boring. They move on to other topics.

I'm a glutton for punishment, though. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

WHY do OTHER species of animals have homosexuality...

"Mother Nature" sucks if she designed animals (and US) not to be gay.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change. These changes may be reflected at various stages throughout a person’s life and even in later generations. For example, human epidemiological studies have provided evidence that prenatal and early postnatal environmental factors influence the adult risk of developing various chronic diseases and behavioral disorders.5 Studies have shown that children born during the period of the Dutch famine from 1944-1945 have increased rates of coronary heart disease and obesity after maternal exposure to famine during early pregnancy compared to those not exposed to famine.6 Less DNA methylation of the insulin-like growth factor II (IGF2) gene, a well-characterized epigenetic locus, was found to be associated with this exposure.7 Likewise, adults that were prenatally exposed to famine conditions have also been reported to have significantly higher incidence of schizophrenia

www.whatisepigenetics.com...

Right here in the definition....Imagine that exactly what I have been saying...

Now who's the fool?

The human body is extremely complex.

You choose to pick one thing that suits you - - - to explain a major complexity.

Yes, there is "flip a switch" epigenetics - - - there's also brain scans, brain chemicals, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

What science now knows is - - - gender/sexuality is extremely variant - - - all shades of gray. And NOT from a single gene or source.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Oh didn't you know??? Male dogs choose to hump other male dogs.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

If you think you choose who you are attracted to, you're an idiot. One may choose to act on that attraction, but you don't choose the attraction. It just happens.

I never said that....I said you upbringing and social environment can and does influence who you may be attracted to. Just like how some tribes like bigger woman and all the girls strive to gain weight there. That is a social behavior and not genetic. They weren't born to like heavier woman....they were conditioned to like heavier...Just like here in America billboards push body image and what we "should" like or think is beautiful.....they don't force you to like one way or the other but merely condition you to think one way or the other..

This is learned social and tribal behavior....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Some Christian families have gay children. Describe to me how the environment and rearing turned their children gay.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You mean the Archives of Sexual Behavior? The journal cited at the very end of that article.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Not with each other they don't....They get other to bare children for them.....they are called surrogates.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You can choose to do what you do. You can't choose what you want to do.

Otherwise, I'd be eating kale.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Not with each other they don't....They get other to bare children for them.....they are called surrogates.

Many gay men are married and have children the normal way.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Some Christian families have gay children. Describe to me how the environment and rearing turned their children gay.

PBS.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Science doesn't "say otherwise."

In fact, here's a cite from a good article that looks across a variety of studies:

"For men, studies suggest that orientation is fixed by the time the individual reaches puberty. Women show greater levels of 'erotic plasticity,' meaning their levels of attraction are more significantly shaped by culture, experience and love than is the case for men. However, even women who switch from gay to straight lifestyles don't stop being attracted to women, according to a 2012 study in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior." www.livescience.com...

Nice article....where is the medical journal supporting the articles beliefs?

The article has a variety of summaries of other studies. I'm not going to rewrite it on your behalf.

But I think I've figured out your hunting technique, Guided. You follow your prey and wear it down by lobbing cherry-picked studies at it. And if you can't find a study to toss, you fall back on arguments about the use and functions of genitalia. This technique is tiring to woodland creatures and people on ATS alike.

When people stop engaging with you, it's not because you somehow proved an argument. You wear them down. It gets boring. They move on to other topics.

I'm a glutton for punishment, though. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Well jump right in....My argument is beyond reproach....Gay people cannot reproduce with each other naturally...

When you show me two people form the same sex reproduce naturally without a member from the opposite sex then we can have your discussion.....Until then though....I and a million years of evolution disagree with you...SORRY NOT SORRY.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

PBS.

LOL

link   

Mother Nature didn't design men and women to have sex without getting pregnant either, and yet people do it all the time. Single couples, married couples. It's called birth control. I assume now you are going to say birth control is wrong? You certainly don't see condoms or the pill in nature.

If there's nothing wrong with birth control, then there's nothing wrong with gay sex. Either way, a baby isn't going to get made.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: intrptr
You mean the rights of others we kill in unjust foreign wars? Those rights?

That has everything to do with it.

Yup, those rights. Got a problem with it? Guess you'll have to deal with it in true 'iconoclastic' style by making non sequitur posts.

Oh, okay... then I believe our gay solders should have the right to kill their gay soldiers.

Get it yet?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Many gay men are married and have children the normal way.

Normal you say?? as in man and woman?? So if two gay men have sex does that make it abnormal?? Your words not mine.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: DanteGaland

Oh didn't you know??? Male dogs choose to hump other male dogs.

can they reproduce that way?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join