It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In response to InfoWars rumor, NASA denies it has a child slave colony on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't know if I can trust NASA on this one. I mean InfoWars is a reputable source for all injustices and cover ups in the world. We know NASA has the capability of sending things to Mars already so it's highly probable they'd have these slave colonies there. Right??

Today in “How The Hell Did We Get Here?”: NASA’s had to deny that it founded a child slave colony on Mars. As for just what prompted The Daily Beast to even reach out to NASA for a statement on a child slave ring operating on Mars, the root is, as you might have already suspected, InfoWars.

The rather dubious claim was made by Robert David Steele, a former CIA operative who was recently interviewed by Alex Jones. During their little tête-à-tête (French for “exchange of conspiracy theories“), Steele told Jones that though it might seem far out there for any reasonable people watching, he and his ilk believe “there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride. So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.” Also according to Steele, these kids are having their bone marrow mined for... something

www.avclub.com...

Is it just me or is InfoWars becoming more and more wacky with their claims as the years go by? I mean shapeshifting Reptillians don't go far enough now?

Now take into mind this claim came from a guest on the show, not for Alex himself. Still, this claim doesn't seem all to outlandish for the InfoWars crew:

Jones didn’t prod his guest for any proof of his claims because, after all, “90 percent” of NASA’s missions are top secret, he alleged. The host also said he’s spoken to “high level NASA engineers,” who have told him that “you have no idea”

Anybody who still uses InfoWars as a source outta get their head examined.

edit on 1-7-2017 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Before we get onto what Jones may or may not think, which person is on record as first insinuating that the following is true...

Steele told Jones that though it might seem far out there for any reasonable people watching, he and his ilk believe “there is a colony on Mars that is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride. So that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”

?
edit on 1-7-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wonder if that Steele is any relation to the Steele that wrote the Trump dossier.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Critically thinking here? Why children and not zoned out sterioded body building freaks?
Would they not be better at tasks than little kids?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well, NASA has been using russian rockets a lot lately. Before that? German. Nazi German.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
Critically thinking here? Why children and not zoned out sterioded body building freaks?

I suppose more economical to transport smaller bodies to Mars as opposed to large steroided muscle men.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

InfoWars is a great source of Alex Jones' opinion. Always was his show, he is the main force behind it and journalism is sthg very different.
It's entertainment and I don't think there are people actually believing he says the truth.
Or maybe there are but their abstraction of reality is hardly the "norm".

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What gets me about this is NASA actually coming out and making a statement to the contrary?

The usual claims of bogus moon walks, fake Mars scenes etc they never make a comment.

This.......Boom, straight out there to deny it.

Odd.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why NASA feel the need to respond to bull sht is a testament to the power of whacked out conspiracy theorists, tabloid now have a seat at the table.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I suppose more economical to transport smaller bodies to Mars as opposed to large steroided muscle men.
Then why not just ship embryo's to the steroid muscle men movers and farm them? This all sounds silly right. Just like the OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
What gets me about this is NASA actually coming out and making a statement to the contrary?

The usual claims of bogus moon walks, fake Mars scenes etc they never make a comment.

This.......Boom, straight out there to deny it.

Odd.

Hmm it is odd they'd waste their time responding.

Maybe Alex and his crew will use this as further evidence?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If you google the interview, you will see that alex was not in agreement to begin with.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I too believe the travel time to mars isn't correct. I thought they already had jump rooms to mars that took a matter of minutes. Basiago and Project Pegasus. Before that the Montauk project, they through a lot of kids through that portal from what I've read.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Then why not just ship embryo's to the steroid muscle men movers and farm them? This all sounds silly right. Just like the OP.

I think that's far fetched even for the avid conspiracy theorist. I mean we're no where close to that kind of scientific break through in growing humans at that level.

I can't believe we're debating this right now haha

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mollybendus

If you google the interview, you will see that alex was not in agreement to begin with.

I've seen the interview. It doesn't appear Alex doesn't make any indication that he doesn't agree with it. At the same time he doesn't make his position clear. He does appear to entertain this though as with many of his other interviews.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
InfoWars didn't put out any such rumor that there were child slave colonies on Mars. A guest on the show made the claim, and while Jones didn't outright dismiss the guy he did say "But then it goes off into all that...that's the kind of thing the media jumps on." In context, you can tell that Jones didn't agree with the guy.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

A guest on the show made the claim, and while Jones didn't outright dismiss the guy

Exactly, He doesn't dismiss this guy and his claims. He clearly entertains it. He chooses to give this guest a voice and broadcast it to many of his viewers and followers who will in turn spread the story around.

This is how these sorts of outlandish claims gain traction online. Alex knows what he's doing. Nobody forced him to broadcast this claim.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Nobody forced him to broadcast this claim.

Isn't InfoWars live? If the guy made the statement, how was Jones supposed to stop it from broadcasting?
edit on 1-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Not saying I believe any of the mars stuff but we have been mastering cloning techniques behind closed doors for decades. They may not have had the technologies back in the eighties but I'm sure there at least some hybrids out there somewhere

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Makes one pause, doesn't it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join