It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Disembodied Hand Photo? And Interesting Orb Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The 1st Photo is of my Grandfather's House that we were selling and taking photos of the House to put up on the web.(Its already sold).

Nothing out of the originary right? Looks like a normal Room. Well on the Ipad I noticed this unusual anomaly:

To me that # looks like a transparent Hand. The most striking part is it looks see-through and 3d. Im not the one who took the photo I was just browsing through the images when I noticed this.

And then theres this Deer Photo of my Dads Kill.

And again nothing out of the ordinary here to. But zoomed in and:

Notice how the orb is passing right through the stick?

So what do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing these ... I've tried and starred and squinted but I don't see a hand. Where is the zoomed in pic coming from on the 1st picture. Can you do one of those outlines to help see it?

For the second pic I see something creepy looking like it's blowing that mist out of its mouth... but I'm pretty sure that's just a "seeing lincolns head in the clouds". That or else something is really ticked off that your dad killed that deer.

Looking forward to hearing what others see.

Have there been any strange occurances at the house?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
In the first pic, I don't see anything unusual. I can't tell where the magnified part is coming from, but even in the magnified part, nothing seems unusual. I can't make out anything.

In the second pic, it looks like a normal light to me. Could be a car light, house light, or something else. Too hard to tell , and I'm not sure what distance you are from houses, cars, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Not that I am aware. So I was surprised to notice something like this.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
In the first pic, I don't see anything unusual. I can't tell where the magnified part is coming from, but even in the magnified part, nothing seems unusual. I can't make out anything.

In the second pic, it looks like a normal light to me. Could be a car light, house light, or something else. Too hard to tell , and I'm not sure what distance you are from houses, cars, etc.

On the 1st Pic I tried to zoom in using normal techniques but I kept on getting really bad pixel data and I couldn't make anything out so I tried to take a photo with another camera zoomed in on the ipad and thats the best quality i could manage.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The arm of the rocking chair? The backlighting in the trees? I think you are trying to hard to find something paranormal

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can clearly see the deer.

Looks like someone shot it with an arrow.

That is strange though...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I would feel it reasonable to say that the hand image may just be a digital or compression artifact from the image being taken, resized, sent to others, downloaded, et cetera. Then again, it may also be a transparent hand.
As for the orb, the object in the original image is a good bit darker, and seems to match some of the types of leaves scattered around. Your zoom is clearly brightened. Not saying to manipulated the image any, but in it's original context it doesn't strike me as orb-y.

Sorry, not trying to be a jerk or anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I can clearly see the deer.

Looks like someone shot it with an arrow.

That is strange though...

Nah, probably pareidolia.

Also in the deer photo, couldn't that be a light colored bird nesting on a stick (they fluff their feathers up at night to keep warm)?

It's too 'shaped' for an orb, which is usually a slightly mottled circular thing (can you even have an interesting orb?).

Also the "hand" happens to be at the same height as the other arm of the chair. How many single arm armchairs have you ever seen? So, despite what your fevered imagination is seeing, its the arm of an armchair, facing towards us.

edit on 25/6/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't really see it in the first one. Artifacts in images can create pareidolia.

The second one is orb like, in motion, though but would have to debunk it first not being a bug, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Is this post for real?

Really?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Do you not see the round, clown-like face in the enlargement of the "orb" from the deer shot. As one person noticed--and you never commented upon, that is the spookist of the whole set. I have no comment on how that head managed to be in that enlargement since we have no knowledge of how the image was produced.

So, I'm inclined to say "hoax" for the whole thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Talk about clutching at straws!

Clearly your transparent hand is a reflection of light off the wooden arm of the rocking chair.

2nd picture, an orb.... seriously? It`s the underside of a leaf ffs.

Poor deer. RIP.

Seriously?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
I don't really see it in the first one. Artifacts in images can create pareidolia.

The second one is orb like, in motion, though but would have to debunk it first not being a bug, etc.

Thats what I thought as well. This is as close as I can zoom in on the area in question before it becomes to pixelatted to see.

edit on 25-6-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Upon closer observation it looks solid. Which then would rule out an orb.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Now this is a more convincing disembodied hand picture....

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
seriously?
the first photo is an part of the chair
the second is something stuck to the tree likely an leaf

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I caught a similar orb as what you captured here..

I was reviewing film one day and just happened to zoom in.

Very strange. Notice how it's passing right over a shtick.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

I caught a similar orb as what you captured here..

I was reviewing film one day and just happened to zoom in.

Very strange. Notice how it's passing right over a shtick.

Oh now... that did it. I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose.

(note: I am currently drinking coffee, so it wasn't too alarming)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

lmao @ currently drinking coffee :-)

new topics

top topics

join