It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random UFO in video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dont usually post stuff like this, but I happened to be reminiscing on a time when I skateboarded, and watched some recent skatevideos.. Near the end of this one it goes slow-motion and there is a light of some kind that seems to travel at high speed in the sky, straight line. Honestly it's not interesting, but if the video were at normal speed, it would seem that the light is traveling pretty fast. IDK though, cant rule out editing, or some other inane phenomena.

Cant seem to embed, so it's at this link
theridechannel.com...

and if you go to 9:05 it starts the slow-motion segment.. Which shows the light traveling in the sky. Is it a plane? lmao

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think it was a bug, and only appeared to be going fast because it was close to the camera.

To be more specific, the camera had a light source, so this could have been a bug that was flying through the light that was being cast by the camera's light source.

We know it wasn't "far away" in the sky because when it first appears, it is in front of a building. I think it was "very" in front of the building -- i.e., close to the camera and its light.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is the object (arrow added by me). As we can see, it is somewhere between the camera and the building.

Click here for large version of image

edit on 24/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

join