It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersting Interview from good source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I came across this interview which proposes that we are very close to an SDR reset. This is from a Data girl that works for a big investment house, who actually has got into a bit of Urban Farming as a preparatory step. As an insider she has access to what the big money is actually doing and where they are putting their Fiat for asset protection. The Interviewer askes some interesting questions , as she hasn't got a crystal ball her opinions are well studied and worth some time.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm not saying she is right or wrong, but this song has been played for decades....but you can only kick a can so many million times down the road paid for with bond funding....

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A reset isn't going to happen, it's a myth to keep hope alive for those people who think that this time they can get ahead if they start from the same beginning point as everyone else. It's a fallacy, and would never happen. If you were capable of getting ahead, you would have already done it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
While I cannot reasonably accept the exaggerated numbers for PM's prices, I do believe they have hit their bottom for the year. I say this because while it will end the year lower than whatever its going to peak at, the fall months and the fourth quarter seem like they will be full of too much activity.

I see $1310 gold by July 4-10 , maybe $1350-$1400 up in the October November range, and then a drop back down to $1280's - $1300 for year end. Im going to put that in my profile right now to bookmark it. I want to see how close my predictions get!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Something big has to happen, the debt and the derivatives are unstastainable. Its not a problem that can be fixed with any known solution. Its more like the old system has no where to go. The payment of interest on debt that happens with a growing economy has stopped, to service it they are just printing money like all the other debt based systems in the past.

join