It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Opens Portal into Man's Head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Some of you guys have probably seen my threads in other forums on ATS, where I go to different places around where I live and show what they look like. The videos are nothing special and I don't really make any money from them, I just do it as a hobby. I noticed a lot of people were making introduction videos for their youtube channel and I decided to write a short story and make a video to explain my channel. I'm not posting this so you'll subscribe or anything like that, I really just wanted to show you the story that I came up with and see what you guys think about it. I know some of the technical facts are probably wrong, but I'm not really a scientist.

(mods, I wasn't sure where to put this. . . in the writing forum or here, please move it if you think it belongs somewhere else. Thanks)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

First impression after 10 seconds in: that robotic voice...No
Personally I find it irritating when videos go that method.
You should use your own voice. just IMO

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You should really consider adding a disclaimer that this is purely science fiction. You may get more hits that way because at first I thought this was total BS and a waste of my time. Now that I know that it is SF then I seem to be more interested to be honest.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yes, that too. No robot voice!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Cool... have the biggest toys, get the Victoria Secret Girls to work them..... win-win....

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I generally don't like the robots, but it kinda serves it's purpose here. I mean, I'm not a woman and I wanted to use a woman's voice, then I also wanted it to seem a little like the person talking isn't actually a person, but an A.I. that was being used to run the experiments.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I thought about that, but that's why I posted in the Gray Area. . . or do you mean in the video? That may be a good idea. I tried to make the title seem ridiculous and then used a thumbnail that was not really scientific. I also added in the description it's an "origin" story. I should probably write something up to make it absolutely clear it's sf and for comedy only.

How are those hawkeyes doing? You guys had a great year after we played in the bowl game a couple seasons ago. Hopefully the Vols can finally have an above average season.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not bad for sci-fi.

I usually can't watch the robot voice unless its Anonymous or something like that but I get your reasoning now.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I noticed a lot of people were making introduction videos for their youtube channel and I decided to write a short story and make a video to explain my channel.

I have not noticed that from a lot of people.

I'm not posting this so you'll subscribe or anything like that

Ok, it's a deal.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Haha, right on butcher.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Hotties and cern ! Who could resist?
edit on Ram62117v51201700000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Sadly, It will just end up being John Malkovich.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Capgras delusion is a psychiatric disorder in which a person holds a delusion that a friend, spouse, parent, or other close family member (or pet) has been replaced by an identical impostor. The Capgras delusion is classified as a delusional misidentification syndrome, a class of delusional beliefs that involves the misidentification of people, places, or objects.[2] It can occur in acute, transient, or chronic forms. Cases in which patients hold the belief that time has been "warped" or "substituted" have also been reported.[3]

wikipedia

Don't know why but I had to post it here (this is Earth 19 isn't it ?) I love watching the Tales of the Invisible Redneck.

edit on 6212017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Lord, let it not be AugustusMasonicus or we're all doomed. We'll all be slowly drowned in barrels of liquor by ladies in leather.

Wait.....Please let it be A.M.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Robovoice = instaNOPE!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Now you mention it, I've been getting a funny vibratey feeling in my head just lately and I swear someone's watching me!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Lord, let it not be AugustusMasonicus or we're all doomed. We'll all be slowly drowned in barrels of liquor by ladies in leather.

Wait.....Please let it be A.M.

"Pricks up ears"

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

After my glib comment earlier I thought it only fair to come back for a second viewing and it is quite an intriguing concept.
One criticism is all the slow zoom ins on the static pics made me feel slightly queezy.
I'm on my phone now but I'll find you on the Toob sometime and check out your other stuff.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Hotties and cern ! Who could resist?

I did not play the video, I figured the hottie would disappear if I did.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Shes in it again later.
By the way. She looks like an ex of mine.
That's not a boast.
She was a spectacularly unpleasant personality!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join