It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Spy Who Carried Out A False Flag Attack Talks About False Flag Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ran across this article and thought it was ATS worthy.

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.” – David Steele, the second-highest ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence and a former CIA

How can this guy come out and say this unless it's true and his life is in danger, or this part of psy-op operation to keep the waters muddy?

It’s a term we hear so often these days, ‘false flag terrorism.’ What is it? Does it mean events didn’t actually happen? Does it mean no one died during the event? Was it a drill? Was a patsy involved? Did the government/FBI/CIA know about it? These are the big questions that create confusion amongst people when it comes to false flag terrorism. When the recent Manchester and London attacks took place our first thought was ‘OK, this happened, but what really happened?’ Why has this become an early first thought for many? Because the evidence for false flag terror, and the sheer amount of times it has happened, has become grand in recent years. How often do we step aside and question what we’re actually hearing the mainstream media put out? How often do we examine events for ourselves and use our own critical thinking skills instead of blindly believing what we’re told on mainstream media news outlets?

Steele suggests the Times Square car attack was a false flag, citing that emergency vehicles were around the corner ready and a photographer was in perfect position to capture guy fleeing car. Steele goes on to say the CIA uses mind control via drugs and conditioning. He says the Ft. Lauderdale shooting perpetrator walked into the FBI office claiming CIA was trying to control him and shoot him.Source

Steele references Fred Burk's Documents about drugs and mind control by CIA, and how victims don't know what they are doing during event and have no memory of event.

We must remember the CIA’s “Operation Mockingbird” was designed decades ago to infiltrate media and sway public opinion, and it still continues to this day. So we decided to jump on the phone with Robert David Steele, an ex CIA Spy who has carried out a false flag attack himself. We caught up with him to ask him his thoughts and opinions about false flag terror and how to recognize false flag events. This interview was also the focus of our latest episode in our CE docu-series below. You can watch the full Robert David Steele interview below as well.

Link
There is a vid in article , but I can't embed it. Steele claims the intent behind Manchester attack was effort by May to keep Corbyn from winning. He also claims that drills are always happening during these events and the people involved think it's just a drill that happens to become real.
He says the Orlando shooter thought he was in a drill and had already bought t ickets to San Francisco for two days later.

Referencing the book The Devil's Chessboard he says Jon Brennan is using the same method against Trump that Allen Dulles used to build up assassination of Kennedy.

Steele says FF's are used to militarize police, install more surveillance, make people afraid and position people in power. He suggests we are a large petri dish to grow their budget, "It's too big and there is no integrity. We should nationalize the Fed Reserve, end all Fed bonding" and suggests taxes by Feds is unjust.

When asked about Trump, Steele said Trump wanted to investigate US gov about terrorists during his candidacy but not since he's been president. Davis says Trump is very smart and wants to expose these operations and characters but the situation is being controlled by Hilary, Soros and the Rockefellers...surprise.

I don't know folks, this is either happening and most of society is oblivious or in denial, or Mr. Steele is a plant for some intention, or....he is trying to sell his book. What do you guys think?

I found this related video for viewing:

edit on 2pmf30563530 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

I don't believe in coincidence, so I got a jolt when I heard about today's attack in Brussels.

My first thought was that the number of attacks is beginning to look suspicious. It seems like overkill, like an excuse for the West to escalate.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hmmmm...suspicious of his true "involvement". Usually, these guys by nature are and stay tight-lipped. If not for the lives of others...but their own.

Unless of course... they are pushing a book.....wait!?! Ok...I see.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

My thoughts as well, they're getting people to foam at the mouth when the word "Muslim" is mentioned and it's working. Probably in preparation for another invasion/war in a Middle Eastern country.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

WaPo might be late to the party, but it's great news to see the mainstream slowly waking up to this orwellian nightmare. Democracy already died in deepstate darkness decades ago. The false-flag narrative from the article obfuscates the scope of things from the beginning though. Let's call it what it is, shall we? State terror, plain and simple.

And that is a gigantic cookie to swallow indeed, which explains the cognitive dissonance involved with many ignorant folks. They try to survive as well, ya know. And ignorance is a tool to achieve this goal. One paycheck ahead of drowning, many people don't have the energy to care about any conspiracy at all. Truth mainly hurts before it can set you free.

Steele says FF's are used to militarize police, install more surveillance, make people afraid and position people in power. He suggests we are a large petri dish to grow their budget, "It's too big and there is no integrity. We should nationalize the Fed Reserve, end all Fed bonding" and suggests taxes by Feds is unjust.

Oh dear, just don't throw the kid out with the dirty bathwater...

I'd be happy if we could at least cut the crap for good and sort out our slouch hats, just to get a feeling on how deep this deep state really has become. I don't think any clean-up operation will suffice unless the public is involved.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Man, I didn't even realize that had happened, geez what a summer, on target to surpass last June/July's activity. Yes the number is crazy and I can't decide what the hell to believe. I suspect the deeps state is involved and most folks are simply unaware of potential FF notions or idea. There is a power struggle it seems, as always but for bigger stakes these days or just because the" T "word is so useful and conveneint because of it's ambiguity and widespread application(s)?

a reply to: mysterioustranger
Yea that's what bugs me, is this guy for? It is so convenient for him to claim these things, but at the same time other alphabet figures have indicated similar activity and agendas all along. I don't know what the hell to believe anymore.

a reply to: PublicOpinion
State Terror,just like Chomsky has pointed out, is always on the table and an effective method to gain influence/control over perception. We know the agencies have done nefarious things in the past, some under the guise of "what's best for the whole," but if they are truly conducting these activities, they are either desperate, don't care or are just following orders form reptilian overlords. I think they are conducting business as usual and with tech in general plus people's access to tech, the cover is quickly coming off of things. Maybe the agencies know at some point they will be unable to do this stuff and are in a last minute effort to maximize influence over order.

And that is a gigantic cookie to swallow indeed, which explains the cognitive dissonance involved with many ignorant folks. They try to survive as well, ya know. And ignorance is a tool to achieve this goal.One paycheck ahead of drowning, many people don't have the energy to care about any conspiracy at all. Truth mainly hurts before it can set you free.

True true friend

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government is actually a book by David Talbot. It's excellently sourced and a true red pill. HIGHLY recommended and a heck of a read other than it will definitely raise your blood pressure and get one quite angry.

Allen Dulles was a true POS in every aspect of his life and the father of our effed-up foreign policy. I find it fitting how he died...laying and babbling in his own feces.

For anyone who thinks MK-ULTRA and associated projects failed to herald any significant discoveries and uses, a good start would be actually reading the surviving documents.
edit on 20-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government is actually a book by David Talbot. It's excellently sourced and a true red pill. HIGHLY recommended and a heck of a read other than it will definitely raise your blood pressure and get one quite angry.

Allen Dulles was a true POS in every aspect of his life and the father of our effed-up foreign policy. I find it fitting how he died...laying and babbling in his own feces.

For anyone who thinks MK-ULTRA and associated projects failed to herald any significant discoveries and uses, a good start would be actually reading the surviving documents.

I agree. I think the US intelligence community is completely out of control, and has been for a long time. Since Eisenhower, perhaps. I'm sure that's what he was warning us about and what Kennedy died for.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you for the clarification, I thought that was Steele's book and I misspelled Dulles' name, doh!
Wish someone would make a movie out off of that book, like Oliver Stone.

It's crazy this stuff is laid out, with names and no one can seemingly do anything about it.
Yes, Dulles was as nefarious a villain as there ever was...
Dulles

I wanted to add some other stuff from Steele, like the White Helmets issue. If you google David Steele False Flags, he has commented on most of the terrorists attacks in the last few years.
edit on 2pmf30030830 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
He is speaking with my words, or the other way around...
I mean, he is just saying what everyone should see, with allegedly opened eyes.
No one can be so stupid to see not that only one profits from all that terror rubbish since 9/11.

And that is fu++ing Big Brother, the alleged security for the rich and only because of that ruling class!
Security from the terrorists that we all are, the average people in the western systems. They know the average peoples revenge is coming, revenge for all the crimes "our" rulers did and do, with peoples tax money, with taking from the poor and giving it to the rich, to the economy, to the industry, the markets, the banksters.

While they cut everything social down, to give the profits to those that have more than enough, so they can go on with their inhuman crimes.

Sure, people can eat brioche if they don´t have bread...

Today there is a big issue in germany, again about politicians, stolen tax money and banksters, cum ex, cum cum # and all that bankster and politicians stuff to fool the people. And everybody knows that the people got fooled again by "our rulers", they stole, again, our money to give it to the rich, the banksters, that criminal scum, that creates a constant terror threat to raise their own alleged(!!!) security.

Interesting are the average peoples comments in the newspapers, that still have "Eier" enough to not close down the comment sections. It seems that even in germany, where the people are known as Duckmäuser, moral cowards, yes sayers, people are fed to the backteeth now and say it. Some even want some real terrorists back, like the RAF, that took out those that were guilty. And not like the terrorists of "our" western "anti" terror agencies, that blow US PEOPLE into the air, but never guilty ones like politicians, banksters, secret services etc.

But i guess the ruling class can test their alleged security in a not to far future from now on, the water boils!
The jug goes to the well until it breaks!

We, the western people, have to fight that big brother terrorism by our own, nobody will help us.
Good that we are the sheer majority, not so good that we forget this fact constantly!

Remember:

edit on 20 6 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
GUT,

Thanks for the book recommendation. Just ordered it from my library. Looks good.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If this guy was on the level, don't you believe he just might be prosecuted for disseminating classified information ?

From what I remember, he's the guy that always had the red ass because of the H.R. Puffinstuff jokes.

As well, CH leaves a trail of bodies several miles long without a negative effect, how is it that 17 intelligence organizations can't silence one guy if need be.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

When and IF we all were to understand 1947's National Security Act, the traitorous Dulles brothers, and the true nature of the foreign policy that followed, all of this Republican vs Democrats crap would dissolve and the true monsters would be on the run.

The truth really is out there and it only eludes those who prefer headlines over research. To understand our world today one only need start with Dulles. Significant documentation exists...no "conspiracy theory" needed.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I feel like i was at the beginning of becoming a patsy or something.. think high stress threats and feel8ng trapped.. even asked to kill people.

Im the nicest guy i know so even though i was in the army i would never go along with something like that.. and good thing too because mind control has a way of working as long as you are in constant contact with handlers or something like that.

My life went off the rails hard. Just in this month dud i come all the way back.and put my life together again..

Stress, lack of sleep, lack of sun light.. you can really push people, especially with a creative narrative to go along..

I was contacted through ats.. i must have been under surveilence somehow.. people telling me when my uncle got home right as he pulled in the driveway.. every time..

Careful what you wish for.

So i believe this op.
I think the batman shooting was a prime example of mind control. I was live on police scanners.. it was a false fkag as they chased 4 guys and caught 4 and then said its the one guy.. witnesses all said 2 guys with gas and bullets..

Dude was mind controlled to all hell in court. Drugged out of his mind it looked like. Remember he kept asking the cops to call naval intelligence.. and all the intelligence agencies showed up like 100 cars worth of spooks..

If you listened live you would know 100% its a lie

This mind control # doesnt work on me too well.. i refuse to learn from others.. and i think thats the trick really.

We will expose this. What was in the dark shall come to light..

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

These are important topics and thank you for the thread. And that Dulles link is a good start for those unfamiliar.

Steele speaks a lot of truth overall, but I personally take him with a grain of salt.

Having said that, plenty of historical documentation exists to make a solid case on his basic assertions.

Would love to see more threads on these topics. Might even finish a couple myself that I've sat on for awhile.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I remember the KONY 2012 documentary film maker had a public meltdown a few days after its release and he claimed the CIA gave him drugs and were trying to discredit him. So easily to be written off as mental illness or a drug psychosis but who knows?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes please make a thread.. ive missed your imput. gut.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Some of what he's saying, we know is true. We know that they will push people into committing acts of terror. That's even admitted. How often do we hear that someone was caught, trying to commit an act of terror, in a sting operation? So, he's accurate in that regard.

I'd be more interested if he talks about attacks that are not called terrorism, as false flags. Would list some, but not allowed to do so.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I need to amend my post because Steele has no book to sale or DVD. So, what drives him besides exposing this for our sake?

Another poster flatbush71 mentioned divulging classified info without being prosecuted and I too wondered about this.

David is a promoter of Open Source Intelligence OSINT, which collects data that is gathered from publicly available sources.

OSINT under one name or another has been around for hundreds of years. With the advent of instant communications and rapid information transfer, a great deal of actionable and predictive intelligence can now be obtained from public, unclassified sources.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is the collection and analysis of information that is gathered from public, or open, sources. OSINT is primarily used in national security, law enforcement, and business intelligence functions and is of value to analysts who use non-sensitive intelligence in answering classified, unclassified, or proprietary intelligence requirements across the previous intelligence disciplines.

OSINT sources can be divided up into six different categories of information flow:[2]

Media:, print newspapers, magazines, radio, and television from across and between countries.

Internet, online publications, blogs, discussion groups, citizen media (i.e. – cell phone videos, and user created content), YouTube, and other social media websites (i.e. – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). This source also outpaces a variety of other sources due to its timeliness and is easily accessible.

Public Government Data, public government reports, budgets, hearings, telephone directories, press conferences, websites, and speeches. Although this source comes from an official source they are publicly accessible and may be used openly and freely.

Professional and Academic Publications, information acquired from journals, conferences, symposia, academic papers, dissertations, and theses.

Commercial Data, commercial imagery, financial and industrial assessments, and databases.

Gray Literature, technical reports, preprints, patents, working papers, business documents, unpublished works, dissertations, and newsletters.

OSINT is distinguished from research in that it applies the process of intelligence to create tailored knowledge supportive of a specific decision by a specific individual or group.[3]

So is he within legal boundaries with the info he conveys? There is a lot of public info put out about/from alphabet agencies, and when he mentions "classified" perhaps he is referring to past tense, as in the info was once classified but no longer? Maybe he knows exactly when info becomes unclassified?
edit on 2pmf30174130 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Controlled opposition psyops or not, let's just assume for arguments sake that he is part of that. Open source models definitely offer a form of opposition that's nearly impossible to control after all. What would be the point coming up with anything close to that then?

The open source revolution is coming and it will conquer the 1% - ex CIA spy

Hmm... must be a commie... cuz... SOCIALISM!

edit on 20-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join