It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen ‘kidnapped, raped and married’: Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

What a creep. Lock him up and throw away the key.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Amongst the blaming of Sharia law and islam, remember there is a rash of rape victims, some of them children, who are forced to marry their rapists happening across America in Christian households.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Campaign group Unchained at Last estimates that 248,000 children got married in the US between 2000 and 2010 - 85 per cent of them girls. Of those, 77 per cent married adult men.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

This generation of off hardline Islamists is not compatible with our age.

Its like taking a tribe out of a time machine and throwing them into a modern world still trying to thrust off the weight of its past ignorance.

There needs to be a filter and it need not be a very exact one.

I would ask that common sense be applied as to who is allowed to "come on in.".

We need something like the starfleet prime directive. No contact with pre-industrial people. Use extreme caution when dealing with overly advanced militaristic cultures.

edit on 6 14 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Muslim girls should talk to teachers about this kind of stuff. It will put a stop to any issues escalating.
Just Like Christian boys encourage do now days in schools about peadophilia at home.
I think atheists are also supposed to talk about pedophilia at home.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

This generation of off hardline Islamists is not compatible with our age.

Not sure if this man is a hardline islamist but his views on marriage rape amongst other things is quite a worry . I know where i stand but i dont run the country .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

So is Christian laws. If you can practice that in Australia then why not a afghani cant practice his law.

It is Australian law not Christian or Afghani . Your point ?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

"Middle age white Christians?" Why just middle age? Could be any age, why white? Could be any color. Racist much?
If you want to talk about rape, read about how many rapes they've had in the Netherlands after Moslems were allowed into the Country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join