It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Do you recall, without looking, if you responded to a post of mine on May 3rd, 2017?

No disrespect, but you're an anonymous person on a message board, easily forgettable. Not a Russian ambassador. Are you really trying to equate the two?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Comey provides details, dates, memos, quotes, specific looks, pauses... Jeff Sessions... Don't recall. Don't recall. Don't remember.

I can tell you who sounds honest and who sounds like a liar.

LOL

I bet you can't remember things that never happened either.

Convenient that the only thing Sessions seemed to remember didn't happen was Russian collusion. Just about everything else he was fuzzy on.

Senator: "Did you talk to the Russians about ending sanctions?"
Sessions: "Ummm, well, I can't really remember."

Senator: "Did you collude with the Russians to help Trump in the election?"
Sessions: "That's the one thing I DO remember. That unequivocally, absolutely, I can say without hesitation and with extra emphasis, 100% never happened."

He went in there swearing to be truthful, and he was telling the truth on some things, lying about other things. But you don't get to do that under oath. He can only seem to remember the things that won't get him in trouble. I actually believe he didn't collude with the Russians over the election specifically. The rest of it, his credibility is dubious to non-existent.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Jeff Sessions testimony was extremely weak. Apparently his memory is completely gone.

I challenge you to name every person you have spoken to in the last six months, including their position and job title.

As for the constant "to the best of my memory," I don't blame him for covering his rear.

TheRedneck

Sessions is not being challenged to name every person he's spoken to in the last six months. The questions he's being asked he should remember. Anyone could remember. He's lying.

Sessions did a great job of further destroying the propaganda about collusion.
He came across as an honourable guy pissed off at the slimy antics of those trying to smear him.
Comey on the other hand came across as a bitter ex employee talking about his hurt feelings whilst spinning a yarn.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

I think if Sessions knew or did anything, the Democrats on the "Intelligence" Committee would have outed it by now (or at least leaked it).

Sessions made fools out of quite a few people yesterday.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Konduit
Just went to Google news to see the updates about today's hearing, nothing about Sessions is showing up in the top stories for me. Anyone else notice this?

I have noticed it is getting harder and harder to get certain specific information from Google. I don't know what they are up to. I have had to switch search engines many times to find particular articles on specific subjects.

What do you expect from a search engine that literally changed the definition of Fascism.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The AG memo to Comey, proving Comey committed perjury.

Still waiting on Comeys "memos". Or are we waiting for him to finish typing them up?
edit on 14-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So thats two proven lies from Comeys testimony, this and the reason for releasing his memos to his friend to be leaked (hel claimed it was in response to Trump tweet about tapes, but that tweet was a day AFTER the NYT story that used just about the exact language as the memos).

The left has called sessions answer to Franken a lie. I buy sessions reasoning for his answer, but its a moot point. These "lies" were about on the book meetings with russians in public areas.

Comeys lies aren't lies off forgotten meetings, it is actually lying directly about his reasoning for his behavior. So if there are no tapes, and it comes down to Trumps word vs. Comey, and Comey has perjured himself twice in the testimony, why should we bellieve the rest of what he had to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The AG memo to Comey, proving Comey committed perjury.

Still waiting on Comeys "memos". Or are we waiting for him to finish typing them up?

Could you explain how this proves he committed perjury?

It seems that Sessions waited 7 weeks before officially recuse himself.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

When Comey states under oath he was never informed Sessions was recusing himself, only to see he received the memo of sessions recusing himself, he lied = perjury.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Comey Transcripts

Can you show where he said the AG did not recuse himself?

The statements I can find about the topic all point to Comey not giving information to the AG even before Sessisons offically recused himself.

The letter you so helpful linked showed Sessions didnt officially recuse himself until March 2.

So if you could point to what I am missing in the testimony that you see.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

HARRIS: Is — so is your knowledge of the extent of his recusal based on the public statements he’s made? Or the...

COMEY: Correct.

HARRIS: ... OK. So was there any kind of memorandum issued from the attorney general or the Department of Justice to the FBI, outlining the parameters of his recusal?

COMEY: Not that I’m aware of.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its odd you cut it there. Here is what came right before.

COMEY: I think it’s described in a written release or statement from DOJ, which I don’t remember, sitting here, but the gist was he would be recused from all matters relating to Russia and the — and the campaign, or activities of Russia and the ’16 election, I think. Something like that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

And?

He directly lies following that.

I will ask you, does it appear that there was a letter sent from the attorney general or department of justice outlining the parameters of his recusal?

Because that is exactly what the Hunt letter does in my reading of it.

So Comey lied.

<< 21  22  23   >>

join