It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Jeff Sessions Testimony on Russia & President Trump Before Senate 6/13/17 2:30pm est.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

That was a liberal media spoon fed propaganda.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Look at the way Yahoo news spun the exchange between Harris and Sessions.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions became flustered under questioning from Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Tuesday concerning his communications with Russians, President Donald Trump, and Trump's aides during the presidential campaign.

Sessions became visibly frustrated after Harris repeatedly interrupted him in an attempt to speed up his answers to her questions.

Yahoo

After a short exchange with Harris, the senator's five minute questioning time expired.

Soon afterwards, the senator tweeted two of the questions she posed to Sessions:

Kamala Harris ✔ @KamalaHarris
“I don’t know.”
“I don’t recall.”
“I don’t remember.”
Did you refresh your memory with any written documents? #SessionsHearing
4:45 PM - 13 Jun 2017

Kamala Harris ✔ @KamalaHarris
It was a simple question. Can Sessions point to the policy, in writing, that allows him to not answer a whole host of our questions today.
4:56 PM - 13 Jun 2017

The media is already making her into some kind of hero of the Session's hearing.

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They get more desperate by the hour.
Here is a Senator who whines about Trump tweeting, firing off Tweets during a session to try and get some comfort from her liberal followers. I can understand why she needed comfort after yet another embarrassing hearing for her.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: proximo

If you guys are referring to Sen. Harris she is under criminal investigations for actions she took as CA AG.

Would explain her arrogance and complete lack of respect for US' ranking law enforcement official...couldn't happen to a nicer politico...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL this lady again! I guarantee you won't do any of those things.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

And she complains about Trump ?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He also wrote directly to Comey to tell him and his investigative team NOT to update or communicate details of the investigation to him OR anyone in his office. This is important because Comey laced his testimony with innuendo and failed to mention important facts. Comey's statement that people in the FBI were urging Sessions to stay clear makes no sense in light of this email to Comey... and Sessions has produced the specific email and showed it today in the hearing - (no secret memo's... it was right there).

These are two more examples of lies/misleading testimony by Comey. I hope they are preparing to throw the book at him.

Occurs he lie to his teeth, Comey is a piece of lying crap, because the liberal media in his side right now, that is why he made sure that he call Trump a liar so his lies where no take as important.

Now everywhere you read around in ATS is nothing but parroting Comey's and the bias liberal media liar tagging.

And Comey is been presented as mother Theresa in male form.

The media is spinning the sheep and they are falling for it and allowed to be spin like mindless zombies.

I wonder if he gets under arrest if is going to be some liberal judges to stop the booking as unconstitutional.

edit on 13-6-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Putting Comey in jail would also boost the economy... can you imagine how many additional workers Depends would need to hire to fulfill the growing demand from Democrats in DC alone?

But, probably won't happen, not right away at least. Trump needs them where they are so as many as possible hang themselves first. No sense spooking the prey.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

The AG lied on his job application...

Care to link us to that application?

NM, give ol' man Google a rest. There isn't one. He got appointed, not hired, to the position of Attorney General, not flipping burgers at McDonalds. The only thing he could have lied about was in the confirmation hearing and he explained away the false claims about his 'Russian connection' today.

Nice talking point though, if it were even possible to be true...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The propaganda will never die because is an agenda.

Doesn't matter how much you try to bring the facts is like a stuck record over and over the same rhetoric.

Is becoming tiresome.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Anyone catching the whackjobs on Tucker?

They are out of their minds.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: proximo

If you guys are referring to Sen. Harris she is under criminal investigations for actions she took as CA AG.

Would explain her arrogance and complete lack of respect for US' ranking law enforcement official...couldn't happen to a nicer politico...

Senator Kamala Harris and DNC head Tommy Perez both curse profusely. Their intellect is in the dumpster.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I have Tucker Carlson on, but only look up at the TV occasionally. Doesn't sound like there are any influential guests on yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Totally self-immolating.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The last guy was a complete nutter... an atypical anti-Trumper.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Nah, I'm watching WWE Smackdown... much more realistic.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Nah, I'm watching WWE Smackdown... much more realistic.

TheRedneck

The Dems seem to be more like the villains of WWE that keep losing by accidentally whacking their own teammate with a chair.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Jeff Sessions testimony was extremely weak. Apparently his memory is completely gone.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes they are sticking to the liberal media spoon fed propaganda, they actually believe what they talk about.

Is just incredible.

I watch the interview too.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Jeff Sessions testimony was extremely weak. Apparently his memory is completely gone.

Really? at least he looked like he was not afraid of the Democratic morons and he looked strong, not like Comey acting like a littler girl with her but hurt.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join