It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fight fans you have to get ufc fight pass!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
christ man i am so happy right now.
i dont know why i had never heard about fight pass but i just did so i grabbed it.
free for a week then 10 bucks a month after.
with that you get access to all the pride events. pancrase. ufc. EBI. strikforce.
all the ultimate fighter shows. documentaries. press conferences. interviews.

you can go through and add all the # to a queue.

i am really overwhelmed with all the content. i have been adding stuff to the queue for the past hour.

just wanted to give a heads up in case i am not the only one that has been under a rock.

this # is awesome

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wish ESPN would do this.
I refuse to spend nearly a hundred bucks to a cable company for the 5 channels I want to watch.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I wish ESPN would do this.
I refuse to spend nearly a hundred bucks to a cable company for the 5 channels I want to watch.

i just bought a basic package from spectrum so my daughter could have disney and nick.
other than that it is netflix for us...

i try to go back and watch old fights on youtube or try to find them on a tracker but there is so much.

that fight pass is a great deal

im surprised espn dont do something like that

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Disney owns ESPN, so they want to package all their channels.
More channels means more add revenue time so more money.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Disney owns ESPN, so they want to package all their channels.
More channels means more add revenue time so more money.

i still think the cable companies would make more money if they let people add on a per channel basis.
just a feeling.

look at people like us that cancelled all together cause we only want a few channels...so lets say its 30-40 a month. we only want 5 channels but we are not paying that much for it so we cancel and now they dont get #. a LOT of people have done that too.

but if they offered their channels at like 3-5 bucks a month per channel...people would subscribe...for sure

or pick any 3 for this much. any 5 for this much...

seems like they would have caught on....they offer all this # like free digital phone. nobody cares about that #.
i have free digital phone with my basic pack that i got for the kid and dont even have a phone to hook up to it. dont know the number...came free so whatever.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think they will eventually lose enough subscribers that they will have to change.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
ive tried fight pass many times and it always seems like a great deal until it comes time to watch events. for me living in the US many of the fights are blacked out due to the contracts they have with cable tv which u only get to find out about mins before the event in many cases. on top of that youll receive emails ahead of the events telling u to watch it on fight pass only to get it all streaming with the timer going only to black out mins before it starts. they know my location so why send me the emails to events they know will be blacked out? if u live outside the US where those contracts dont have an effect its a great deal though.
edit on 11-6-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

i did read that a lot of the upcoming stuff is blacked out. i dont care though. ive got 20 years of old fights across several promotions to watch. plus ultimate fighter. plus i can watch the ebi live so im good.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think im going to get that fight pass. It slipped my mind a bit, but ive been meaning to do it. I train in martial arts so ive been wanting to study how different fighters do things. No, im not too good yet, but im working on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
I think im going to get that fight pass. It slipped my mind a bit, but ive been meaning to do it. I train in martial arts so ive been wanting to study how different fighters do things. No, im not too good yet, but im working on it.

There's a guy on youtube called Lee Wylie, if you're interested in studying fighters his breakdowns are awesome. Covers everything from angles to head placement, setups etc they're probably the most detailed I've ever seen.

top topics

join