It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Football Hooligan takes on 3 London Bridge terrorists - AND WINS !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
In the US they can not understand what
a UK English Football Hooligan is!
think hells angles with no bikes or
a very hard core street gang with no guns.
with knives bats bricks bottles and other stuff.
they are totally mad.
they go to foot ball just to fight the other gangs.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Soccer hooligans are the #, don't mess around.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

i hate them towel wearing SOBs sooo much. i wish we round em all up in saudi arabia and turn it into a giant sheet of glass.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Not a football fan but spent a lot of my youth growing up in Upton park and also in Parkhead, Glasgow.

The first time I watched braveheart I remember thinking the battle scenes resembling some of the clashes I witnessed along Green street and London road, they really were that bad.

Couple of hundred men running into one another, epic battles. I remember seeing one particular square off in Glasgow and one lad was outnumbered about 20 to 1, he was down and a group of bulls had circled him, kicking him about the street...the guy being beaten was still shouting "come on you c***s! Let's 'ave yaaaa! Come on 'ennn!" while simultaneously having his cranium caved in.

The cops came and they all fled...the dude got up and started chasing after them, covered in his own claret and still shouting, calling them s***bags! I was only a boy of about 7 or 8 at the time but even then I was suitably impressed at the nuts on this guy, and he wasn't a particularly large guy from what I remember, either.

Hats off to this dude for standing up for himself and protecting others. Sadly, there has actually been some vitriol aimed at this chap on social media, there are actually people out there who believe this man should be charged with assault.

That's how far-gone stupid some people have become.
edit on 10-6-2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Wait they came running into a steak house and no one thought of grabbing a steak knife?? Seems the wrong place to walk into with a knife.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Sorta like Philadelphia Eagles fans.....

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Steak knives, especially the sort found in eateries and dining places, tend to lack the necessary physical characteristics to penetrate living flesh in a combat situation. Most of them are too flexible to be useful to stab at an enemy, and the serrations on their edges are kept sharp enough to cut tender, cooked meats, but not sharp enough to cut living tissue in an efficient and useful manner.

My knife block of course, has contents whose properties would allow them to whisper through living flesh, or any other flesh for that matter, with some significant ease. However, it is relatively easy to keep them in good condition, because their use is limited to my household only. The utensils used in eateries and dining places tend to be used hundreds of times a day, all day long, and sharpening them to the degree where they would be more of a help than a hindrance in combat, would be a full time job.

Many utensils in the dining trade, are actually purchased for their disposable nature, because there is an understanding that they will be stolen, lost, broken, bent... the other thing of course, is that the last thing you want to do, is to place a weapons grade knife in the hands of someone who may become angry with their fellow diners, and decide to shank them in the kidney. Therefore, knives with a little too much flex are more normally provided.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

What sort of retard thinks what he did was assault?

good grief.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

While the local eatery knives may not be optimum as combat weapons, they are still useful in situation like this

Other objects in the locale can be turned into weapons if needed - dishes (thrown as distraction), glasses/mugs
tossed at attackers, bottles - beer bottles smashed against table present an terrifying array of sharp pointed
edges familiar to any barroom brawler. Wine bottle, thicker, can be used as club/baton

Then again the every present collection of knives and other cutlery used to stab/slash

Problem is in a situation mot people are not considering how to fight the attackers, but get away.

Its takes someone of the proper mental state of mine, willing to get hurt badly if need be, to pick up a
common object and take them on......

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

originally posted by: Aeshma

See people! Fight back ! When these mother #ers come knocking I want you all to answer with what ever you have got. A book, your purse, your fists or boots. If ISIS wants to come and stab, shoot, run us over, blow us up. Let's fight them when it happens.

Someone buy this #ing man a beer.

Over 2000 already have

www.justgiving.com...

That's awesome. They only had a target of £500 but £44,675 has been donated so far!
And the messages are really heart-warming.

He should definitely get the George Cross too!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What sort of retard thinks what he did was assault?

good grief.

Dude, calling them retards is rude. They're called liberals
edit on 10-6-2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Just because you're a coward doesn't mean that everyone else is. Yeah, the other patrons should have had his back, but they ran away. Cowards.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimmycrackerson3

Just because you're a coward doesn't mean that everyone else is. Yeah, the other patrons should have had his back, but they ran away. Cowards.

I am no coward , look forward to meeting one day .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthnlies

i hate them towel wearing SOBs sooo much. i wish we round em all up in saudi arabia and turn it into a giant sheet of glass.

I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to say that. Yeah, you knew that would be a proper post, I'm sure of it.

I'm an enemy of Islam, but the people themselves can be saved.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

To be honest, in a fight against three men with machetes or similar, I would leave the knives alone totally and go for a chair, or perhaps a small table. Something that one could block a greater percentage of machete chops with, while battering the opponent back after or previous to a swing. If properly utilised, a person or persons could handily control a situation using a method like that. The other option there would be to stand at range and throw stuff, as you say, but stuff has a tendency to run out, and relying on keeping a determined opponent at range is not a recommended mindset. I think the fellow who actually tackled these men probably had the best approach to be honest. He went in empty handed, so he was able to concentrate on attack and defence up close, which gave him the tactical advantage.

Since he had to close with the enemy in order to engage them, he would have been too close to one of them at any time, for the others to be able to reliably deal a death blow, without risking killing their comrade in the act. This will have made their blows slightly more tenuous than they would have otherwise been. Furthermore, being in close with them allowed him to beat them back, and put him in a position where he could have potentially disarmed or knocked out one of his opponents, and gained their weapon.

Faffing about with a substandard shank in a situation like that is not preferable to having both hands free. Either sturdy tools or empty hands are the best way to approach that situation.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

No they are not. I am a lefty, quite liberal too.

I think it is utterly disgusting that ANYONE dared to call what this man did assault. One cannot be guilty of assault when coming to the defence of the people and the realm, BARE HANDED, against three blade wielding opponents. The man is a bloody hero, and thats the end of the matter. I, a lefty liberal, would like to believe that in any group of one hundred or fewer British people, there is at least one who would rather go out having made his attacker bleed, than live having done nothing to defend his people during an immediate threat.

I know I bloody well would.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

What? Is anyone really saying he should be done for assault? Who, when, where?

If that is actually true then words fail me, they really do.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hats off to the fellow, he done a Mans job!

Fact is some people are simply not intimidated by knifes and wont back down to anyone or anything.

And if the guy ran with the Millwall Bushwackers back in the day i imagine a few bawbags with blades are simply not that intimidating.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Social media, PROBABLY Twitter, or as I like to call it, The Repository of Poorly Written Soundbites, Ill Thought Out Crap Peddling, and Lackwittery, has apparently had a few incidents of people calling this fellow out for his actions, which is, of course, utterly terrible to consider.

Man beats back three armed men to protect a room full of people who lifted not a finger to help, and all some people can do is piss on his cornflakes? Shameful.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It is the soggy Sao mentality mate ! ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join