It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says Qatar has a Nuke

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dfnj2015

Supposedly, Iran bought 5 artillery rounds in the kiloton range from Soviet stocks back when the USSR collapsed. There was theis period of time when disgruntled generals were selling off military assets to the highest bidder for early retirement. The news reports were squashed, I don't have a source.

Whether or not nuclear weapons were also sold on the black market is unclear, that post soviet era of arms sales to the black market was well dramatized by the film Lord of War with Nicolas Cage.

nice presentation...

there have been several other sources for Qatar to own a fission device...
~ South Africa once had an arsenal
~ Pakistan is the father of the 'Islamic Bomb' & is obliged to share with the Community
~ Turkey and numerous installations in western Europe had many low-yield "ADM" storage facilities when the USA was the sole guardian of democracy in post war Europe...(NATO sort of changed things as time progressed)

the claim by Assange might not be a metaphor at all...

ADM source: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Trump is not going to get that 19 trillion paid off by Arabs [ read City of London ] ; subsequently the powers that be will inevitably going to " JFK" him .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I can hardly speculate on "bombs under dams", the link you provided is nonsensical,

(imo)

The whole idea is to prevent catastrophic failure, which in the case of the dam in Ca. almost happened without, 'nukes'.

I Live here, I know how seriously the whole infrastructure thing is endangered due to poor maintenance. In the case of the dam, the runoff from severe storms created the problem, whomever was watching the dam was obviously asleep at the switch.
edit on 14-6-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

<< 4  5  6   >>

join