It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are "greys" a screen memory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just realized that the typical alien image that people report, the archetypical "alien grey" might be a screen memory in itself.
The other "races" could also be a mask overlaying something else.
How can we tell a screen memory from a real one?
Are there any books on the subject that anyone know of?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Perhaps this will interest you

www.messagetoeagle.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They say Grey alien is an aliens in a suit to protect them from environment of Earth.

Others say they are evil and experimenting on us.

No, I heard they are us whom time travel protect us from becoming them.

Religious people say they are demons is what I heard.

In fact, Conspiracy theorist say they are inter dimensional beings.

edit on 6-6-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
you are all the wrathful deities
you are all the knowledge holding deities
you are all the peaceful deities

I ? you ? me ?

does not exist

tell yourself to leave yourself alone

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Personally I think the Chinese originate from them. Not trying to be a prick about it or anything but if you sit and think about it you might come to that conclusion as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

We know that they block memories and infuse some of us with a general, info-based philosophy about the cosmos.

It is right to question the whole abduction process, but at some point parts of it are fairly solid. Such is the deal with the small beings. Also fairly solid if you are trying to establish the workings of their whole program is that the little ones are conducive to the systematic order that they use on the abductees such as standing in line to be "next."

If the greys were not real in the sense of what is reported about what they do, then what purpose do they play? If they are not needed to help conduct the "medical exams," then why are they there doing the "attendent" work?

The mind-control aspect of the abduction experience is evidently not a solid start-to-finish program that has the abductee march in. conform to mental commands and march out at the end. Evidently, as in a conscious assembly of various humans waiting for some manner of test, there is a need for control beyond the abilities of those or that which induces the more or less hypnotic state.

I know exactly how my abduction began with an intense wave of absolute terror coming over me and instructions about how to react. I also remember how the affair ended about two hours later. What happened during that time, I've never really wanted to know. I've been satisfied with what I came away with. My son, however, still suffers from his remembered physical experience that is far more real to him than what he was set in front a screen and shown about the end of the world, etc.

I have studied and done hypnosis on other people at various times in my early life and so when I speak of "mental control."
I'm actually referring to the hypnotic process that can be induced in the subject from a distance. If the works of the renown hypnotist, Erickson is consulted, you will find that the presence of people can be eliminated in eyes and mind of a suitable subject. A carried ashtray can be made to be floating across a room entirely on its own.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OP. They Screen out the US military types who accompany them when they do a abduction and experiments. they are always under watch per their agreement.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Personally I think the Chinese originate from them. Not trying to be a prick about it or anything but if you sit and think about it you might come to that conclusion as well.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. They Screen out the US military types who accompany them when they do a abduction and experiments. they are always under watch per their agreement.

Interesting.

My point is, if they can screen memories/images, perhaps no one has seen an actual alien.
All our ideas of greys, reptilians and so on might be based on faked memories.

But if they have military humans among them, it is a different story.
I just came to think about Bud Hopkins talking about an abductee seeing a US military guard with nameplate and MP badge during an abduction.
The abductee thought it looked out of place, but then suddenly the US guard image changed to a Nazi.

As usual its very hard to tell what is fake or not.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Care to elaborate?

Maybe the Greys said "Herro"..??

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe
I just realized that the typical alien image that people report, the archetypical "alien grey" might be a screen memory in itself.
The other "races" could also be a mask overlaying something else.
How can we tell a screen memory from a real one?
Are there any books on the subject that anyone know of?

There's some people that have seen these beings without losing time and being completely in control of their own faculties.

Sorry, no. These beings are as real as you an me. I know it's difficult to believe, because there's no authorities coming forward and explaining to the population that alien beings have been interacting with humans since a long time. But that's not really necessary once you grasp the reality of what's going on.

top topics

join