It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A terrorist attack will take place on 22 july 2017?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
a reply to: carabao

Ok...since you seem unable to remember what you posted and are apparently also unable to read that part of my confusing post where I quoted the post that you forgot you authored (is this too confusing for you, also?)...here is it again:

But rest assured that it will mostly be the senseless killing of people who doesn't seem to matter. You know brown, Muslim people.

I was simply pointing out the nature of your statement, it's almost as if you believe that Muslim == brown people. It's pretty ironic that you're talking as if there's this wide-held belief that brown people don't matter, yet you completely ignore the fact that not all victims of war and terrorism are brown or even Muslim. What I'm getting from your statement is that non-brown and non-muslims don't matter...let's worry about this particular group, only.

To be blunt, I'm implying that it is an inherently racist view to associate brown people with Muslims and feel they should be singled out, even if you think it's in a positive way. It's ok to harbour bizarre racist beliefs and stereotypes as long as you can somehow justify it as a positive thing.

There's a good chance you're the only person who read my last post and didn't get that from it.

Ah, I was talking in terms of who matters in the media, you know, the people that matters so much that one event leads to big headlines for a week like "1 police officer killed by machete wielding Muslim in London".

As opposed to the people who gets a little footnote on page 6 like "46 people killed in air raid in Mosul".

Hope that clears up your preconceived belief that you in any way know my way of thinking.

And thank you for putting your faulty reasoning in complete sentences, it really helped.
edit on 2017-07-24T03:57:55-05:00amMon, 24 Jul 2017 03:57:55 -0500ambam2017 by carabao because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join