It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, am I a new member?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello all, I'm really an old member, very old as a matter of fact. Left for a long time.Never have found a real conspiracy that was true, just...uh......drama. Oh well! Weird to see the site has turned into a real Breitbart type far, far, FAR right hangout.NOT interesting, REALLY not interesting. Uh.......we will see how this goes.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well glad you came back.

I assume you would regard me as a far right type (something I would heavily disagree with).

I welcome your input and think that diverse opinions are a great thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PDXEX

Welcome, look forward to sharing some threads and posts with you.

What about the gulf of Tonkin?
edit on 5-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Welcome back "really old member".
You've come back at the right time...All of the real conspiracies are now true.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hi, I'm new as well, gotta start somewhere I guess.
Look forward to your contributions here, I'll post a few thoughts myself where I see threads of interest.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well, I'm not really interested in talking politics on this site. It's pretty hopeless.Everybody knows everything, besides! I really DO know much, much more than almost all of you! I'm OLD, go back to the mid 60's, met RFK, worked for Gene McCarthy, friends with an ex Ca. Chief of the GOP, have worked with MAJOR players in Law, Business and Politics. none of you have ever heard of.The real thing. People that run the Country.It doesn't fit the, er................youthful imagination manifest here.Main interests are science, aircraft, space, tech.....and silly science "conspiracies".
Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am sure you will find many interesting non political threads here.

As far as your experience working with people, make a thread, I would be glad to here about it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sounds as if you'll have much of interest to contribute.
There's no substitute for life experience.

Looking forward to your postings.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome back! It's easy enough to ignor the partisan bickering if you choose to, but even as an IND I can't help myself from jumping in now and then.
I share your main areas of interest and hope you stick around to add your unique wisdom and perspective.

edit on 5-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thanks, but it would be pretty disappointing to the readers here.Not enough drama. I've been close to the POWER in California, and California, Texas and New York basically have the owners of the country.It's simple. It's money really, BIG money, old money, names, the rule.Not some secret Cabal. I have stories you wouldn't believe! I found it very silly to watch Occupy Los Angeles try to block ATM's when they paraded right by the real halls of power......and were completely oblivious. Same with the Trump crowd, very naive and very easily propagandized.That's why politics is a dead end, people are like religious fundies.....they BELIEVE!
Oh! I also should say up front that I think ALL religion and "spirituality" is man made nonsense.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So no politics or religion for you, then.

See you in the 'Big Foot' , 'Chem Trail' and 'Flat Earth' threads.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, I am right handed, but I can do more with my left hand than a few of my friends who are left handed.

I know, totally irrevelent, just like all the crap the far left is spewing.

I tend to try to stay in the middle and investigate things to see if they are true. There is some truth to the far left and far right accusations, but most times both seem to twist things away from reality, with the far left winning hands down at twisting the truth presently.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, I'll post cynical crap when I see stuff that just makes me CRINGE! That's why I left before, it was, you might say, a mutual decision.
You got a laugh with your bigfoot, chemtrails and flat earth comment! Don't think I;ll go for anything as , well, absurd and ridiculous as that!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hi old new member, I'm a new member but old 73 this month on the 20th LOL. Still finding new things every day and having fun doing it. Carl

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Hello new old member,, haha member.

May the machine elves dance with ye.

join