It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone in this Video Should be Aressted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm not disagreeing with you. What I'm saying is that there needs to be a blockade constructed to eliminate the ridiculously appeasing horsecrap coming from the media and from those of their political fervor's ilk to prevent them from screwing up common sense measures intended to defend your country from these barbarians.

This mentality: www.rollingstone.com...

Katy Perry said she felt "devastated" following the terrorist attack outside an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England Monday. Speaking with radio host Elvis Duran, Perry said, "I think the greatest thing we can do now is unite as people, as fan bases, all of it. Whatever we say behind people's backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other. No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."

is what is roadblocking every sensible solution to this problem. There is no way to "coexist" with insane sociopathic cultists of death. Until we, as a society, look at these people like Perry and tell them loudly and clearly "STFU and Sit TF Down," every action taken will be subterfuged and will fail.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

How the hell were GCHQ or MI5/6 not watching them after that ??

May calls for more freedom denying laws, what good are the laws if those doing the policing aren't doing their effing jobs ?

There's a pattern emerging of all these terror attacks, people claiming they've reported their extremism to the authorities, yet the authorities have done absolutely nothing and seemingly looked the other way while they commit these atrocities

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I fall on the side of freedom.

Due cause.

A crime being committed.

Outside of that freedom is a messy messy way to live. But many more die under the oppression of what you are alluding to.

I understand and lean that way to.

I can't watch much of the video (just the 30 seccond first one) but if they are defednding extreme positons, the fcact that they are doing so with someone who just committed a terror attacks is enough to question them, and if they are not native, they should be deported.

I guess it depneds on exactly what they are saying in this video though.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I'm sure they are

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

How the hell were GCHQ or MI5/6 not watching them after that ??

Well SIS (mi6) do not really have a domestic mandate.

However SO15 (counter terrorism command) MI5 and GCHQ should have acted why they didn't is a good question.

I think the biggest problem we have in a country when facing not just terrorism but all crime is our pathetic justice system. We need harsher punishments and it should be easier to punish those who hold views such as these.

I think the second problem is that we don't give the police and security services enough man power to investigate and keep people like this under surveillance.

But really when a guy features in a documentary called "the Jhadi nextdoor" about Islamic Terrorists then I dont think there is any excuse for him then being able to commit a act of terror a year later.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is a certain group of deranged individuals that will defend these cockroaches......"awww..leave them alone...they are just having a picnic in the park"
We all know who it is that will defend them.
An unprecedented crackdown is needed to weed out this type of sick ideology.
Anyone caught displaying behavior like this should be violently arrested, and civil rights should be null and void.
Torture them until they spill the beans on all their twisted compadres and if they die under torture, go out and pick up another one....they are running the streets everywhere there it seems.
They should announce on the radio and the television, "If you display allegiance to ISIS, you are dead"
This is war...these clowns want to destroy the Western way of life. They have no qualms about killing innocent people.
Terrorist sympathizer backlash on ATS in 3..2..1..
Bring it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! They NEED to be arrested?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Still trying to apply reason and logic to something that just wants to watch the world burn.

Keep cranking out dead bodies and one day society will get the message.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Do you disagree??

Do you not think those who openly support a cult of death should not be arrested and investigated??

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you disagree??

Do you not think those who openly support a cult of death should not be arrested and investigated??

Arrested and either deported or beaten within the inch of their lives and never allowed to walk again if they are found guilty of being sympathetic to ISIS and if one of them are the "actual" terrorists. Summary execution by firing squad.
edit on 5-6-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: seasonal

I agree with you however these guys are quite clearly not the good guys in all of this.

Those who spread this hate should be punished, seems like according to the documentary that is what they were trying to do.

I am a pretty liberal guy, but when it comes to people who we know to be terrorists or hold terrorists sympathies we have to come down on them as hard as we can

Disagree,

Right now you can be picked up-incarcerated-no lawyer-no trial-and be held for ever.

If that makes me a liberal for being against, I am a liberal.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry but if any of you are in a public place and some dude is waving around an ISIS flag or saying Allah Akbar and you or anyone do nothing about it? You are being sympathetic to a terrorist organization. I mean even if law enforcement isnt there yet to arrest the person, citizens have rights to self preservation. At least do something instead of standing there pretending its just some guy being a moron and trying to play a sick joke.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Where? and under what powers?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This question is to any of our British ATS members who might know the answer. Is there any law in the British legal system that deals with someone knowingly associating with a known criminal.

Can they be taken in and held for questioning?
Can they be arrested?
If not a British citizen, all of the above apply?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Sticks and stones.

I understand what you are saying. Those words are scary, but the freedom of speech is an ugly ugly right. And it was ugly in that video.

Just like the magazine capacity limits on simi auto rifles and hand guns.It is small steps til rights you are concerned about are violated. I want freedoms to be used and and it is ugly and hurtful sometimes. But to abridge some is to abuse all.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They should be investigated for any possible terroristic plots, charged with any crimes they have committed, and if there were none found they should be deported.

Not for knowing the attackers, but for publicly declaring their support for terroristic groups

You can't deport them if they are British, where would you send them to? Khuram Butt was a British citizen born in Pakistan. Rachid Redouane was an unknown, maybe illegal.
It's the flag that gets me, it should be illegal, and probably will be from now on...otherwise unless there was a 'breach of the peace' it would be difficult in the courts to charge them with anything.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Where? and under what powers?

You only have to be deemed an enemy combatant. Seasonals not lying.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Sticks and stones.

I understand what you are saying. Those words are scary, but the freedom of speech is an ugly ugly right. And it was ugly in that video.

Just like the magazine capacity limits on simi auto rifles and hand guns.It is small steps til rights you are concerned about are violated. I want freedoms to be used and and it is ugly and hurtful sometimes. But to abridge some is to abuse all.

When it comes to national security. Freedom of speech don't mean anything. Good luck trying to prove that when caught holding an ISIS flag if brought to trial. There isn't a judge that will have sympathy for you over the "freedom of speech" excuse.
edit on 5-6-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

One way to combat this ideology while maintaining the principles of a free society is to open up free speech so that people may openly oppose and condemn such vile rhetoric with rhetoric of their own, without having to worry about their criticism being relegated to the gallery of special offences like racism. By further limiting free speech to combat their rhetoric, one limits free speech to everyone else.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Can they be taken in and held for questioning?

If they have reasonable cause under the terrorism act 2006 they can be held for 28 days maximum for questioning after that they have to be charged or released. If released then its possible to place them under whats called a control order under the Prevention of Terrorism act 2005

Can they be arrested?

That depends on how you interpret their actions under the terrorism Act of 2006 glorifying terrorism is a offence and that can be one in a few ways such as encouraging terrorism so I think under this act there might be cause to arrest and question.

If not a British citizen, all of the above apply?

Yup still applies so long as the laws are broken in British jurisdiction.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What if they were praying to a MI6 / CIA flag?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join