It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this ??? Am I that Lucky ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Trueman

A magnet would confirm fools gold. If there is no magnetic attraction... you've hit pay dirt!!

That's the first thing I did at home. So many times and zero magnetic attraction. Doing it again while texting (just in case), no magnetic attraction at all. WOW !

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

A magnet would confirm fools gold. If there is no magnetic attraction... you've hit pay dirt!!

That's the first thing I did at home. So many times and zero magnetic attraction. Doing it again while texting (just in case), no magnetic attraction at all. WOW !
Don't get too excited. Did you read my link to wiki earlier? I am about 90% sure it's what you found. Sorry
but still cool.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman

originally posted by: Trueman

Don't get too excited. Did you read my link to wiki earlier? I am about 90% sure it's what you found. Sorry
but still cool.

I always get excited with my finds, that's the best part of this hobby. But you're right, I won't start a gold fever haha !

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Do you happen to be in Civil War territory? Looks like melted lead for their bullets. It is heavy.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hey … just a note - found this thread a day late, and long in the tooth

I would also bet lead, but a keeper even if it is lead, because that is good to have in a SHTF situation. Just store it away somewhere for later barter, or to make your own bullets worst case scenario in that event.

What did your test results show?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join