It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone recall the last time CNN or MSNBC ran a positive story about the Trump administration?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I'm still trying to remember when he did something positive and praiseworthy in the first place. Kinda have to get past that hurdle first, I think.

Him telling companies to stop shipping jobs isn't worthy of praise?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I'm still trying to remember when he did something positive and praiseworthy in the first place. Kinda have to get past that hurdle first, I think.

Him telling companies to stop shipping jobs isn't worthy of praise?

Not when they laugh it off and continue shipping jobs anyways. And not when he deliberately ignores the biggest cause of job loss: automation and technology making so many jobs obsolete. Humans can never hope to compete with robots and computers in terms of cost and efficiency.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

The last time CNN ran a positive story about President Trump was when he was going to start WAR with North Korea. CNN Wants WAR...be it international or a CIVIL WAR inside America. CNN is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION masquerading as MSM.

I hope President Trump's newly assembled WAR ROOM staff goes after CNN where it hurts, by hitting their revenue stream.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join