It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolutionists, how do you explain this?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Yea, since my family isn't as fundamentalist I can still get away with being silent when religion is discussed or not praying at the dinner table and stuff. I've created enough antagonism on ATS with my attitude towards Christianity that as long as they aren't singling me out for being atheist then I'll let them be with their beliefs.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
How is it that evolutionist "scientists" look at a single jawbone or a thigh bone of some extinct animal and then somehow just "know" what the rest of the animal looked like?

Most images we have of extinct animals are artist renderings, based on one jawbone or thighbone!

Anybody can see that evolutionists operate not on evidence but on imagination and assumptions. If you feel otherwise please explain.

No response? Any citations to back up your bogus claim? Any evidence? How about a few jpgs.
Dissolve into the ether - be part of global warming. Come back (again and again and again) under
different names. We know who you are. A coward on top of being a fraud.

edit on 26-5-2017 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm not a Christian .. I'm as atheist as they come.

I grew up southern baptist (aka the most Christian of all Christians lol)..

But the logical fallacy thing , espeacially on the correct side of the argument drives me nuts ..

The correct side doesn't need them..

I think we only " win" by policing ourselves..

Where would the opposition think tanks go if the exact same people who started BLM , in the same place, with the exact same sequence of events had instead chosen ;

"All lives matter " as their headline and focused on the issue as a whole rather than only the portion as it effects to black people??????

"This is an institutional problem that effects everyone's children , but effects African Americans at twice the rate per capita..."

Isn't sexy enough???

It is some how more marketable to only sell it as a problem that effects 13% of the population??

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It isn't based in logic in the first place..

They are trying to shove a square peg in a round whole..

No one ever starts an atheist and the scientific evidence leads to Christianity...

People have a religious experience and try and find a way to validate that, neglecting the fact that a theory isn't based on one anomaly ... it has to work with EVERYTHING else.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not sure how people drawing extinct animals disproves evolution

That's not what I said

How can a single jawbone be the basis for an understanding of what the creature may have looked like

Evolutionists just magically know everything, don't they.

So you don't understand evolution or scientific methods....therefore it's all lies and rubbish?

I fully understand evolution. The problem is that its theoretical and doesn't have much going for it in the "solid evidence" department

Its guesswork resting on assumptions resting on conjecture

Really? Prove it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
yet another catchy thread wherein someone tries to make the theory of modern evolutionary synthesis look stupid and ends up proving that they dont have the educational background in geology, biology, paleontology, anthropology, chemistry, etc to adequately criticize evolution. who saw that coming?

*tips fedora

Le science will save us from le magical sky fairy

Sorry, you're a lost cause, even to science. BTW, as a Muslim, why do you even care about evolution? Don't you have other "priorities" today?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

yet another catchy thread wherein someone tries to make the theory of modern evolutionary synthesis look stupid and ends up proving that they dont have the educational background in geology, biology, paleontology, anthropology, chemistry, etc to adequately criticize evolution. who saw that coming?

*tips fedora

Sorry, you're a lost cause, even to science. BTW, as a Muslim, why do you even care about evolution? Don't you have other "priorities" today?

As a white supremacist and Holocaust denier, don't you have other "priorities"?

You sound like a nasty racist.

I don't speak to nasty racists. Bye.
edit on 26-5-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I'm not a Christian .. I'm as atheist as they come.

I grew up southern baptist (aka the most Christian of all Christians lol)..

But the logical fallacy thing , espeacially on the correct side of the argument drives me nuts ..

The correct side doesn't need them..

I think we only " win" by policing ourselves..

Where would the opposition think tanks go if the exact same people who started BLM , in the same place, with the exact same sequence of events had instead chosen ;

"All lives matter " as their headline and focused on the issue as a whole rather than only the portion as it effects to black people??????

"This is an institutional problem that effects everyone's children , but effects African Americans at twice the rate per capita..."

Isn't sexy enough???

It is some how more marketable to only sell it as a problem that effects 13% of the population??

Well thank you for pointing it out. I'm not immune to correction.

And on the topic of BLM, it also incites far more division...which is what the peeps in power want. More hatred and ignorance to keep the populace numb and dumb and divided.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

As a white supremacist and Holocaust denier, don't you have other "priorities"? You sound like a nasty racist. I don't speak to nasty racists. Bye.

Well that got your attention, didn't it? As a matter of fact, I'm a Jew.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

*tips fedora

As a white supremacist and Holocaust denier, don't you have other "priorities"?

You sound like a nasty racist.

I don't speak to nasty racists. Bye.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

In that case, shalom aleichem

But still....

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As a white supremacist and Holocaust denier, don't you have other "priorities"? You sound like a nasty racist. I don't speak to nasty racists. Bye.

So your a Jewish white supremacist holocaust denier?? I'm so confused as to the relavance of you being jewish but yet didn't deny the rest. Very strange

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Now that OP is here...

Care to show us where there was an incidence of an artist rendering was based on one jawbone by itself?

And to be nice...I'm going to let you the chance to post a source that specifies an artist rendering was based on ANY single fossil bone...THAT'S RIGHT! I said ANY. ANY bone, it doesn't even have to be a jaw bone specifically.

Go 'head. I'll wait.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

So your a Jewish white supremacist holocaust denier?? I'm so confused as to the relavance of you being jewish but yet didn't deny the rest. Very strange

I think by him specifying he's a Jew....he meant it pretty much goes without saying and he really shouldn't have to go out of his way to discredit those accusations...>_>

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Not strange at all. The OP doesn't provide the evidence to back up his claim. He won't (or can't).

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No one ever starts an atheist and the scientific evidence leads to Christianity...

This statement is contradictory. If no one ever starts as an atheist then that means they started religious and were led to atheism.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This statement is contradictory. If no one ever starts as an atheist then that means they started religious and were led to atheism.

Not sure the meaning, I feel like the wording is a little confusing..

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm loving how OP was quieted yesterday and now comes back again today and starts to make posts. Yet, when OP is called out once more to back his OP claims...he's MIA again...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Phantom423

In that case, shalom aleichem

But still....

But still you don't provide evidence for your claim. You made a statement and can't back it up. I have the original research paper from SCIENCE with the data. What you suggest i.e. that a head can't tell you anything about the entire body is simply not true.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join