It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Warn Trump Against Pre-emptive Attack on North Korea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Fine the only think of a North Korean military dictatorship. Of course the Kim Leadership has to go away.

It will be up to China though not the US.

A US occupation of former North Korea will be a nightmare and will be 10 times worse than Iraq.

As long as the Kim dynasty is obliterated and any loyalist party members removed. The destruction of the nuclear facilities and removal of any nuclear weapons. China can do whatever they want to NK. US and its allies will be gone.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

www.bostonglobe.com...

Michael Flynn was paid $500,000 to represent Turkey during campaign
edit on 2352017 by Catalina22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22

www.bostonglobe.com...

Eh, who else in the politcs world isn't being paid to represent something or someone. If he gets removed or charged for it. Oh well. I don't really have an opinion on it. Politicians are greedy all around.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

brutal wow
are you a democrat

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why does the US always want to use a sledgehammer to kill a fly. Just get rid of Kim Jong.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

because armageddon

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

brutal wow
are you a democrat

No for now. Everyone knows making deals like that is wrong. People do it anyway. I'm not outraged by it because it's outside of my control. If it was doing something like trading secrets or sharing classified intel that wasn't cleared to be released. Then that's something different. Turkey is a dictatorship, still don't get why Trump's admin are even talking to the guy.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Catalina22

The democratic party for the most part, there was little in the way of opposition when the arab spring started and the country started selling weapons like it was a fire sale... (pretty much just like the Republicans)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why does the US always want to use a sledgehammer to kill a fly. Just get rid of Kim Jong.

Assissination would be a better option. I completely agree. It's a pain in the tax payers wallet to get all the military hardware accross the water to kick some fat kids ass(Kim).

link   

so Flynn's thing is okay with you
?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

arab spring was when i first started paying attention

it's only gotten worse from there and i thought at the time it was the beginiing of world war three

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How many times have the NKoreans attacked in the past? Once in the 50's and it technically wasn't North Korea then. It was just Korea and the US was butting its nose into foreign affairs.

Not so.

In June of 1950, there was the DPRK and RK. The Peninsula was divided, as is today, along the 38th parallel after the end of WWII and surrender of Japan ( who ruled over it for almost 35 years prior). The US was South and Russia North.

A failed election for the entire peninsula resulted in an an invasion of the South from the DPRK. The south appealed to the UN for help..the US and some 20+ nations were involved with the UN defense, the US leading it...Chinese troops to the north and Russian aid...

As far as 'invading': a failed cross border commando raid to assassinate the South Korean President....Aside from Nuclear threats, a few sunken boats, Helicopters and planes shot down, border skirmishes with China and South Korea... more if you search I am sure lots of books on the history as well.

mg

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

so Flynn's thing is okay with you
?

No personally. Turkey is a dictatorship. No one is making noise over it so what is there to do? I don't like politicians taking money from any foreign country. Period. It reeks of corruption. I could send a letter to my governor. That's all I can do.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

they are making noise about it though
that's why i could link you to more info

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Catalina22

I do not see WW3 happening yet, the pieces are not in the right position... personally I think China is the wild card... if they ally with the west and break ties with Russia completely buckle up... if they keep working with Russia on BRICS I do not think the globalist can hit the final trigger because they may lose... (IE end the world vs give the globalist control over a slave type population that survived)

But thats off topic and sorry about that.

The hypocrisy of both parties in the US has gone off the charts in recent years, they used to hide it pretty effectively, now they do not even seem to try.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

you could also call your senators and your representative you have two senators and one congressrep and you can email or call them or write them your governor is actually less effective as a go-between than any o those would be

link   

they are making noise about it though
that's why i could link you to more info

If they have solid evidence, great. Trump seems to act out of instinct when selecting people for his cabinet. People were saying he had some history (not in a good sense) before he was picked.

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

i agree it is impossible to know what is going on really

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

his instincts ruling him is just the same as letting feelings guide him and it seemed last year that people were called snowflakes for letting their feelings guide them

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm just worried about no one doing anything and Kim wakes on the wrong side of the bed one day and decides "I'm bored. Hey lets launch that nuke today. Or. Hey I'm tired of looking at those scumbags in South Korea, lets blow them up."

I hope if anything is done they send a large force of special operations groups to North Korea instead of the entire military.
edit on 23-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join