It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Think You Know How To Rant You Dont Heres How To Rant For Real And Why Iran is Next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is the proper way to rant (video link below). The first two are the warm up. The third one starting at the 3:14 mark is when the really good rant gets going. This guy really knows how to rant!

Time 1:06 - 1:58

I think if you really want to know the truth about the invasion of Iraq there clearly is some incentives for the invasion, oil, securing oil was one of them. Establishing permanent military bases in the region was another one. But a far less talked about reality is Israeli plans which make clear that the
balkanization of the surrounding countries particularly Iraq if we go to the Oded Yinan's plan for Israel in the 1980s it lays out very clearly a strategy of destabilizing all of the surrounding areas of Israel this includes Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and even Egypt and Saudi Arabia. And this long term goal is part of the The Greater Israel Project. So in terms of the sectarian divide you see happening in Iraq today it's actually all part of a well designed plan to try to secure the goal of this fantasy goal of the Greater Israel Project.

Time 2:20 - 3:07

Yes and it would seem on the surface from a sane point of view that everything is going wrong but in fact when you fracture a country along sectarian divides ultimately you weaken the country. The last thing that Israel or the United States wants is a strong Yasser type leader an Arab nationalist who will seriously ensure the resources of that country are taken, protected, and used for the benefit of the people. And that's the last thing the empire wants and that Israel wants so while you have these religious fundamentalists nut cases who are running around bombing and doing all kinds of sorts of stuff like that you have a weakened fractured country in Iraq and that is the prerequisite for ultimately expanding Israel into the fantasy of the Greater Israel Project. It doesn't seem sane and it's not sane because those who are trying to carry out these agendas are pure and simple psychopaths.

Time 3:14 - 4:05

If you ask me how the world functions then you have to understand one thing plain and simple. The head of the snake, the system of power, is headed by the financial system. The bankers rule the Earth through the private control the issuance of money, debt based money, which we are all supposed to pay, ultimately with all of these things they call austerity, and what not, the bankers through the issuance of money which allows them to provide themselves with an infinite supply of money means they can buy anything and anyone that can be bought so when we look at the vast majority governments around the world there nothing more than puppets who are carrying out an agenda for the bankers. And the bankers at the top of the pyramid are as I've said plain and simple are psychopaths. They are drunk on their own power, they are used to getting everything they want, they can buy anything and anyone than can be bought. And this explains the corruption of virtually every government that we can look at. And the policies do not reflect the interests of the people. They reflect pure and simple the interests of the bankers.

Time 4:24 - 5:32

It's already happening. I will give you a great example of why I am optimistic about things in America. The president of the United States the traitor that he is, is actually a Constitutional lawyer. He's actually trained at the highest levels of university in Constitutional law. Do you know how obscene its that somebody who is trained in Constitutional law giving himself the authority to execute anyone, anywhere, on any part of the planet and with no jury, no trial, no conviction, no nothing! This man is a dictator who's assigned himself the right to execute anyone including US citizens. I am confident that at some point the American patriot who seem to be in a bit of coma and have been sleeping for a long time are going to wake up soon and realize while they took an oath to uphold the Constitutional of the United States the president of the United States also took that oath. And has preached it so badly that he should be arrested and charged with treason right now. And ultimately sycophants in the US Congress who passed things
like the Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act again completely contrary to the US Constitution, which is supposed to be the supreme law of the land, these people need to be arrested. And government needs to be put in place that actually honors the US Constitution and I honestly believe that's going to happen. One way or another it's going to happen.

Balkanization

Yinon Plan

Preparing the Chessboard for the Clash of Civilizations

Greater Israel: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

Alternative History of Banking

edit on 22-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: I combined the two posts to make it shorter.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now we are citing Russian propaganda sources?

I hear Alanis Morissette playing in the background.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Good thing i dont speak russian. So i cant get propaganded. Propagandied? Propagandieed? Propagandized? Propa.... gan.. da...zoid???

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Everything is propaganda you do not experience for yourself.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I hear Alanis Morissette playing in the background.

Some really weak responses. I spent hours on my post. You spend what 30 seconds reading the RT logo. What's the effing point.

Hey Mods, you delete my posts how about deleting some of these low quality posts. Alanis Morissette, are you kidding me? Thanks in advance.

edit on 22-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"Its like a well thought out thre-eey-aheey-ahee-ead posted in the rant for-eey-aye-um"

"Isn't it ironic?"

"Don't cha think?"

I'm sorry bro I could not resist..

I'll see myself out..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 22-5-2017 by Mike Stivic because: trying to do alanis justice.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
After reading the transcript I was expecting a loud, angry, emotional and possibly unstable man waving his hands and spitting on microphones. Basically like Stephen A Smith, conspiracy edition. That should be a TV show, btw.

Was surprised to see a calm, reserved and relaxed man speaking in normal tones. This was not a rant, just a guy speaking what he believes in.

A real rant is performed best by an angry woman. Of course there are exceptions (Stephen A) but women run the rant game. It comes so natural I swear sometimes I think my gf is channeling some higher power and automatic ranting.

All ranting aside, this is real interesting and I'll peep out the rest of the links when my gf stops ranting at me.
edit on 5 22 2017 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
After reading the transcript I was expecting a loud, angry, emotional and possibly unstable man waving his hands and spitting on microphones. Basically like Stephen A Smith, conspiracy edition. That should be a TV show, btw.

Was surprised to see a calm, reserved and relaxed man speaking in normal tones. This was not a rant, just a guy speaking what he believes in.

A real rant is performed best by an angry woman. Of course there are exceptions (Stephen A) but women run the rant game. It comes so natural I swear sometimes I think my gf is channeling some higher power and automatic ranting.

All ranting aside, this is real interesting and I'll peep out the rest of the links when my gf stops ranting at me.

You make good points. I was judging it not so much by the tone but the strength of his voice and the content of his conviction. The "head of the snake" comment I thought was powerful.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Thanks dude, it's always great to hear from the Universal mind of the jack donkey.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Woah..

Friend,relax please. I made a harmless joke in a thread posted in the off topic rant forum.

I appreciate the time you took putting this together, if you read my previous post again it explicitly calls this a well thought out thread.

That is not an insult .

Finding it ironic being submitted to the rant forum in below top secret is not an insult.

I suggest you ask for the thread to be moved up stairs to ATS ,and again that's not an insult.

Your reply to me was a direct insult, and that's fine, we have had a failure to communicate. I am willing to move on.

Here's a hug man

/hug

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't think the Greater Israel plan is going to work out as expected. A lot of it was based on the US contributing much more directly. When you outsource to the locals though, due to obvious financial reasons, things tend to stretch out significantly longer and end up messier. The lines don't necessarily end up where one expected under the rule of those who were chosen or not.

As far as ranting, I wold say this hardly qualifies. As mentioned previously, this is a well thought out submission on a topic which is well explained by some who are clearly educated on the subject.

If you are not basing the rant standards off of typical Alex Jones rabid yelling, its just not going to be ranty enough.

Great educational piece, not a rant!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Back on topic,

Do you believe as he does that a government will be put into place that honors the us constitution? And if yes ,how?

By vote, by coup,by protest or by revolution?

To me option one seems the least volitile

Keep in mind this rant is pre election.he is talking about Obama..

Are we seeing option one unfold with trump?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
Woah..

Friend,relax please. I made a harmless joke in a thread posted in the off topic rant forum.

You are not my friend. I did not find the joke funny but I wasn't tense about it like you are suggesting. Keep trying. Maybe someday you will become a great stand-up comedian. Right now thought, don't quit your day job.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Back on topic,
Do you believe as he does that a government will be put into place that honors the us constitution? And if yes ,how?
By vote, by coup,by protest or by revolution?
To me option one seems the least volitile
Keep in mind this rant is pre election.he is talking about Obama..

I'm not sure the Greater Israel stuff defines US foreign policy in the ME. But since the United States doesn't seem to have a foreign policy in the ME as far as I can tell his narrative seems as good as any other.

I thought his "head of the snake" comment was powerful. That is why I posted the thread. I thought that was a really good rant against the bankers explaining why every government in the world is so effed up. I never heard anyone say it like that in those terms.

Are we seeing option one unfold with trump?

As a liberal, I am indifferent to Trump. At least Trump is a social liberal. Once Trump is impeached and Pence becomes president I doubt things will get better. I imagine cutting taxes and social safety net will continue. And defense spending will increase. I'm not a big fan of bombing and killing brown people for profit.

top topics

join