It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's a question I have not heard asked, or answered, about the emails she deleted. Shouldn't there be a copy of these emails on the computers of the people she sent them too? Many of these computers likely were government computers so they should be archived somewhere.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

There were many deleted emails retrieved from the computers of those who received the emails.
That is how they know that they were deleted.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Why Hillary Clinton Deleted 33,000 Emails on Her Private Email Server

However, after a year-long investigation, the FBI recovered more than 17,000 emails that had been deleted or otherwise not turned over to the State Department, and many of them were work-related, the FBI has said.

I believe Comey also mentioned that many emails on her original (hammered) Blackberry phone(s) were gone forever.

Hillary destroyed many of her cell phones with hammers

edit on May-21-2017 by xuenchen because: bleachbitten

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From Kim Dotcom

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hillary's emails

But but...TRUMP!

Couldn't help it. lol
edit on 21-5-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Then why hasnt Kim done this if it so easy to get the NSA to give up material?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

He's a marked man;looking for a deal

This week COULD be earth 🌏 shattering

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You guys are seriously still on Hillary's emails??

How pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

This week COULD be earth 🌏 shattering

At least Hillary shattering.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Then why hasnt Kim done this if it so easy to get the NSA to give up material?

The State Department has most of em published already.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

How pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

Yeah who wants justice for 4 slain DNC staffers. Who cares about those people anyway? *rolleyes* You people are convinced that Trump is shady as hell without any proof or evidence and Hillary is just a poor women despite her cronies leaving a mile long paper trail and actual evidence that the FBI mysteriously withheld from the public. Are you serious? I hope she and her cronies get publicly executed. Seth Rich,Andrew Breitbart and all the other victims deserve justice.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

How pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

She should be rotting in jail. If any private citizen did this they would be! But yeah, pathetic.. what's pathetic is your post and complacency and sentiment.

Didn't vote trump but I finally left the Democratic Party over less before this news hit. Scum.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

How pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

Yeah who wants justice for 4 slain DNC staffers. Who cares about those people anyway? *rolleyes* You people are convinced that Trump is shady as hell without any proof or evidence and Hillary is just a poor women despite her cronies leaving a mile long paper trail and actual evidence that the FBI mysteriously withheld from the public. Are you serious? I hope she and her cronies get publicly executed. Seth Rich,Andrew Breitbart and all the other victims deserve justice.

You make a lot of assumptions, don't you?

Care to make any more unfounded assumptions about me simply because you're triggered that someone didn't immediately say "jail her!" in response?

1, 2 ....

That's what I thought. Carry on

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hillary's e-mail related crimes will be part of the Special Council (Robert Mueller's) investigation. He has a better chance of turning up something meaningful with the Clinton family angle in respect to Russia, than he does Trump's family.

""As the Justice Department puts it, former FBI Director Robert Mueller has been tasked to “oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.” 

No effort should be spared in getting to the bottom of what actually occurred, and whether Russia presently seeks to interfere with our political process.

No investigation will be complete or credible, however, if it does not include a review of the relationship between the Russian government and its favored business entities with former President Bill Clinton, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the nonprofit Clinton Foundation, and political and business associates of the Clintons.""

Source: thehill.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You think it's a mistake that she delete 33,000 e-mails?

No not a mistake, all part of the play.

You are watching a movie none of this is real.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The NSA has all data in their possession and have from the start. The emails are available if they wish them to be.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

How pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

You make a lot of assumptions, don't you?

Care to make any more unfounded assumptions about me simply because you're triggered that someone didn't immediately say "jail her!" in response?

1, 2 ....

That's what I thought. Carry on

The verified proof is already out there. If a private citizen had SAP data out on the internet on an unprotected server and foreign entities gained access to it, they'd be sitting in a jail cell. Go ahead and run this scenario by an FBI agent and they'd tell you the same thing.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

How pathetic.

Jesus Christ.

She should be rotting in jail. If any private citizen did this they would be! But yeah, pathetic.. what's pathetic is your post and complacency and sentiment.

Didn't vote trump but I finally left the Democratic Party over less before this news hit. Scum.

If any private citizen did what half of what politicians do, from ignoring subpoenas, to inviting into the White House, and then talking classified info with Russian officials, to trying to influence both parties/witnesses of and officials involved in an ongoing investigation.

Hillary is not clean, but that doesn't automatically absolve the other party.

What's pathetic is your hypocrisy.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

The verified proof is already out there.

Where is the verified proof?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have honestly lost all hope of seeing either Clinton in court, much less prison. Why? Far, far too many connections, power and money. As many dirty deals as they've been involved in, they have dirt on everyone connected to it and if they go down, they will take as many as they can with them. The others know this and will let the Clintons slide, before they expose themselves. I would even go so far as to say the Clintons have a "deadman trigger" just in case they get the same treatment they've given others. As much as I would like to see Hillary and Bill in orange jumpsuits, it'll never happen.
There may be investigations, but nothing will ever come of it but some headlines and faux outrage from the Left.. The Clintons are truly Untouchables.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join