It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News fires Bob Beckel over alleged 'insensitive' remark to African-American staffer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Calm down Calm down.

It's only a news story (and verified !)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Exactly! I only tell the truth to and sometimes it gets me into real trouble with people who are wrong about the truth.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Gonna miss Bob . The supertypical Lib. Fox draining the swamp ? Whos next , Juan ?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Calling his actions "insensitive" is putting it mildly. An IT tech employee entered his office to address some sort of computer problem he had and Beckel stormed out complaining that the tech was Black. IMO that goes beyond being insensitive.

Sounds like an average day with a Democrat

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Democrat voice Bob Beckel .

So , the Drunken Drug Addict Finally Crossed Over the Line . Maybe he can get a New Job at CNN , they could Edit his Past to Justify it......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: xuenchen

another "source" ....

But he *was* fired. That is a fact. For allegedly making insensitive (racist) comments.

That is a fact, so the "source" is irrelevant, because...him being fired By Fox HR is....fact.

Relax.

I am not disputing anything.

You are jumping the gun.

Then why are you so concerned with the "source"?

To get stars and flags by using repetitive right wing buzz words.

Surprised he didn't throw in triggered, snowflake.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

FOX kept giving the nasty old Leftist drug addict 'another chance' ...and he kept 'blowing it'.
I don't know what racist remark he made this time, but he clearly was on borrowed time there.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Beckel - Just another one of the the "inclusive" Democrats, Leftists, ANTIFAs showing their true colors yet again. Stay tuned, you'll get to see it daily as they continue to try and shut down free speech and tell anyone outside of Kalifornistan and NYC how to live their lives if they want to be one of the "beautiful people"...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: xuenchen

another "source" ....

But he *was* fired. That is a fact. For allegedly making insensitive (racist) comments.

That is a fact, so the "source" is irrelevant, because...him being fired By Fox HR is....fact.

Relax.

I am not disputing anything.

You are jumping the gun.

Then why are you so concerned with the "source"?

To get stars and flags by using repetitive right wing buzz words.

Surprised he didn't throw in triggered, snowflake.

He didn't have to...you appear to have self-identified...on all three counts, the first evidenced by your use of "right wing"...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: BlueAjah

He is AWFUL!!
The other day he called the president of our country a "baffoon" on live TV

Definite cause for firing. I mean, he didn't toe the agenda, and all, so....

*eye roll*

ETA:

It made me so upset I searched for a way to contact Fox News to put in my opinion that he needed to go. Maybe I was not the only one.

Because on a station you agree with someone said something that was against the narrative and your belief, so it's a reason to complain like an intolerant snowflake so your echo chamber remains intact? LOL. I hope you're being sarcastic.

Oh boy.

difference between intellectual debate and stupid name-calling. if you don't like Trumps policies say what and why. name-calling is for children.

give Fox credit for at least having some philosophical diversity, as opposed to the other channels where we get four liberals agreeing with the standard approved talking points.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
When will African Americans realize the democrats are the real racists..affirmative action implies you aren't good enough to get the job based on your qualifications and all that free sh!t our taxes get you only keep you pacified and complacent.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am not sure an agenda to insult the President is really appropriate for a news organisation.

Umm... did you watch Fox at all during the Obama years?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Totally agree. The Five became unwatchable-he is cantankerous, obnoxious, rude, miserable old man. How he got any respect is unbelievable. There's probably alot more he has done before finally getting fired that we'll never know about. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Maybe Fox is finally sick of their own bad smell.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

difference between intellectual debate and stupid name-calling.

Agreed. Which is why I have lowered myself below intellectual debate in order to address the partisan name-calling and circular and hypocritical arguments that seem to be the winning token among certain people around here.

give Fox credit for at least having some philosophical diversity

They have very little philosophical diversity. That's the problem.

as opposed to the other channels where we get four liberals agreeing with the standard approved talking points.

As opposed to Fox where we get a panel of conservatives giving each other the reach around. Got it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: ElGoobero

difference between intellectual debate and stupid name-calling.

Agreed. Which is why I have lowered myself below intellectual debate in order to address the partisan name-calling and circular and hypocritical arguments that seem to be the winning token among certain people around here.

give Fox credit for at least having some philosophical diversity

They have very little philosophical diversity. That's the problem.

as opposed to the other channels where we get four liberals agreeing with the standard approved talking points.

As opposed to Fox where we get a panel of conservatives giving each other the reach around. Got it.

Fox makes it a point to have libs like Juan Williams and Stephanie Harf to present the other point of view (without being shouted down). which is how Beckel is an issue in the first place.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Totally agree. The Five became unwatchable-he is cantankerous, obnoxious, rude, miserable old man. How he got any respect is unbelievable. There's probably alot more he has done before finally getting fired that we'll never know about. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Maybe Fox is finally sick of their own bad smell.

Williams (the alternate Democrat voice on The Five) is just an eye-roller at times with his liberal take on things...but he is respectful about it at least.

I changed the channel on the show last week when Jesse Watters was challenging Beckel on something (it might have been about his "100% guarantee" that Trump would make a fool of himself on his first foreign trip), and Beckel turned to him and said "Shut your mouth you little piss-ante".

He drank from the Clinton Kool-aid a long time ago...maybe he even helped to brew it...and has just never come back down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join