It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clock Boy’s case thrown out of court.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Everybody remembers Ahmed Mohamed. His headlines in September (not that Americans remember anything tragic in September (sarcasm)) 2015 for taking what his teacher feared was a bomb to school. Mohamed said the device was actually a homemade clock, but just how much of the clock Mohamed actually made himself still remains a heated topic of debate.

A federal judge just threw out the discrimination lawsuit Mohamed’s father filed against the city of Irving, Texas and the district that had the teen arrested for bringing a bomb-like clock to MacArthur High School.
After causing the outrageous facade, he and his family fled out of the country.
So let’s look at some examples of clock bombs.

(who would be worried that the kid had a bomb in his case?)
It's reassuring to know, that some judges still deliver justice without an agenda.
edit on V552017Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 19 May 2017 18:55:34 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The "Timing" couldn't have been any better !

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder if he "Ticked" off the Judge?

Here's a little more.
The lawsuit claimed Mohamed’s civil rights were violated when he was interrogated at length without his parents and arrested on hoax bomb charges. “It was a very suspicious device. We live in an age where you can't take things like that to school. Of course we've seen across our country horrific things happen. We have to err on the side of caution," Irving Police Chief Larry Boyd told FOX 4 in 2015.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow! There's a common sense judge still making common sense judgements! Refreshing.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well it is good they threw the case out, but as to the photo's???? who took the pic with 2 seconds left on the bomb? and no real bomb maker would put a timer on a bomb.

But glad to hear they threw his case out.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder if he "Ticked" off the Judge?

I bet the lawyers got all wound-up too !

Especially the losers.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Probably for effect.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope no one was alarmed

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This happened in 2015??

Wow time sure does fly.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's about time!! Couldn't resist.

Can they go away now, please!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The world is getting more incoherent as time precedes. This is but one example of just how crazy things are becoming.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Yes, the family left the USA (YEAAAAAH!) and went to Quater or some other muslim place.
Good riddance.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Yes, the family left the USA (YEAAAAAH!) and went to Quater or some other muslim place.
Good riddance.

Yah!!!

I say that most sincerely. May they be the first of many.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Personally feel this is a travesty but wahey, at least Murikkka is now safe from kids building clocks. Sweet mother of mercy....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This is sure to set off a 'chain reaction' of bigotry and intolerance within the dem... er. how ever many broken pieces the democratic party is in today.

I can't keep count.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Clearly the kid wanted it to look like a bomb. Anyone who denies that is lying. Obama got totally punk'd by this kid.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

except, and I speak as once once trained to actually look for such things, there are certain giveaway cmponents missing like OBVIOUS EXPLOSIVE ELEMENTS. Cursory examination of the devi..err, clock, would show this. and it isn't the device that was the subject of the lawsuit, s i recall, it was the completely inappropriate way a child was treated. Oops, I forgot..in 'Merikkka we have freedom of religion only so far as it'sa white, Christian one, amirite?

Sorry for the anger. racism, bigotry and pig headed foolishness are hot buttons with me. A child, for cat's sake....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

Ridiculous that you are trying to defend this. The kid didn't build a clock, he took a clock apart and installed it into a suitcase. What exactly do you think the motive was there? I'm sure the teachers at the school were trained bomb inspectors.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

And yet, if Little Susie had done the same thing, she would have been given a gold star, apat on the head and told "my, how clever!", not treated like a criminal. We've gone from Innocent until proven guilty to guilty with NO chance of proving innocence. This isn't America anymore. Looks like the terrorist did win. I weep for what we've become. And, sir, I will defend ANY injustice...especially those born of bigotry and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkenMimeMaster

"And yet, if Little Susie had done the same thing, she would have been given a gold star, apat on the head and told "my, how clever!", not treated like a criminal."

Highly doubtful. Just look at the white kid who was suspended from school for biting his pop-tart into the shape of a gun. Schools don't have tolerance for this stuff, no matter your race.

" We've gone from Innocent until proven guilty to guilty with NO chance of proving innocence. This isn't America anymore."

Nothing happened to the kid. He went to the White House to meet Obama.

"And, sir, I will defend ANY injustice...especially those born of bigotry and ignorance. "

That's good, but there was absolutely no injustice here, actually the kid and his family got off easy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join