It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Source Dump Watch Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So, we have about 1 hour until the 4:30 time when anonymous sources like to leak their story of the day.

What do you all think it will be today? Trump was seen drowning kittens in the Washington Monument reflecting pool? Melania is serving him with divorce papers? Sources claiming that they heard Trump threatening Seth Rich?

Oh, and which "trusted" news source will get today's anonymous source story along with alleged documents that they will not verify actually exist to "prove" that it happened?

Will it be CBS claiming that their anonymous sources told them they have actual photos of Trump heaving said sack of kittens into the reflecting pool? Maybe it will be E!News claiming their anonymous sources have read them juicy details from the divorce papers that E! could not see to verify.

Or maybe it was just Colonel Mustard in Russia with the candlesticks ...

Or are they going to wait for another day or two?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is clearly a political bait thread and doesn't belong in US political madness, but the mud pit instead.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is clearly a political bait thread and doesn't belong in US political madness, but the mud pit instead.

But it is political madness.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Breaking: Sources have told this reporter that Donald Trump has removed all toilet paper from Government facilities. The former official with intimate knowledge of the situation has said that the fascist will not stop until he has destroyed every institution in this once great nation. Meanwhile current employees of the White House have started using Ivankas clothing line in the restrooms. Sales have once again soared. Leading to speculation among anonymous staffers that this was Trump's plan all along.
edit on 17-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: #Russia did it

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are we placing wagers here or just framing scenarios for brownie points?

Um, let's see...

I'm gonna say the leak is going to originate from WaPo(CIA), it will have to do with Assad, and their source will be labeled "a high ranking official close to Trump administration."

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Curious, sources told me that the bag contained 'noisy' English Parakeets.

According to 'Snopes' false news, likely from CNN or MSN
edit on 17-5-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think members who ordinarily have no problem with using unnamed sources will arrive quickly to poop all over the unnamed sources because they're not their unnamed sources so obviously they must be full of it.

Unless, of course, the unnamed sources have something that supports said members' ideology, in which case they'll be lauded for their courage and honesty.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

However you want.

I am not necessarily expecting one today, but possibly tomorrow.

I think it depends on if they think the Comey Memo is getting enough holes in it that they need to keep up the shrieking.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
"Trump flees the country to escape FBI and Congressional prosecution and impeachment!"

Cite

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think members who ordinarily have no problem with using unnamed sources will arrive quickly to poop all over the unnamed sources because they're not their unnamed sources so obviously they must be full of it.

Unless, of course, the unnamed sources have something that supports said members' ideology, in which case they'll be lauded for their courage and honesty.

Well you know, if the anonymous sources do actually produce a bag of drowned kittens or pictures of the same, it would go a long way toward supporting their claims.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What we are witnessing from the lapdog establishment media is the epitome of US political madness.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Well you know, if the anonymous sources do actually produce a bag of drowned kittens or pictures of the same, it would go a long way toward supporting their claims.

Would it, though?

I think it'd be labelled a false flag and/or CGI trickery.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I find interesting that the anonymous source is supposedly a Comey associate that rather than showing the prove just likes to read it while leaking it to the Washington Post and the NY times.

And he is been allowed to do as he wish, darn this what the FBI was turned into during the Obama corrupt administration the leakers are allowed to roam free with classified information.

What that tells you.

I want to see the meme, I mean the momo yeah the Memo.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Now we've entered the theater of the absurd.

edit on 5172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes trolling and baiting. Asking for a fight.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Speaking of holes in the Comey memo conspiracy...here is a huge one.

Comey testified under oath that what his memo allegedly claims - obstruction by any offical asking an investigation be stopped for political reasons - has never, ever happened.

edit on 17-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'm not going to play. Why don't we just leave them to this one alone?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I know exactly how all this crap is going to end, but I rather don't spoil it for the hopefuls.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Grassley has just requested all memos from Obama to
Comey, and Trumps as well. Meanwhile the DOJ is
ready to find and prosecute leakers.

So... Look for a story discrediting Sessions.

Alternatively, Muh Russians.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh, I was thinking that anyone could have drowned those kittens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join