It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Gets TWO Scoops of Ice Cream; Everyone Else Only Gets ONE!--CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Whoa whoa now, we can't ask for more, we're wear out our welcome. Its not polite to ask for more, be satisfied with what you have.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: six67seven

Impeached for eating 2 scoops of ice cream??

Im gonna give you a synopsis since youre obviously late to the party.

Trump has Hitler Ice Cream delivered every Friday within a random trunk of his 24-car convoy.

He eats vanilla ice cream cuz he's a super racist super Nazi.

Biden is a life-saving saint who hand-delivers ice cream on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in Chi-town.

If this was known pre-election, Queen Hillary would be....Queen of America.

Dont you see?!?!... 2-Scoops Trump must die!!!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Impeached for eating 2 scoops of ice cream??

What.

You want to wait until Trump asks for 3 scoops???

Might as well start Sharia Law now!

*throws hands up in the air*

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

U4gotRussians

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What a jerk, this Mr.Trump.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That fact has already been included in the 2018 American Government textbooks set to be in high schools this fall.

Mandatory Michelle Obama lunches have been reinstated in every K-12 school in America and EU as well....no facking vanilla ice cream WHATSOEVER!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Next thing CNN is going to do is publish an in depth analysis why Trump is not eating 3 scoops of ice cream with the flavors red,white and blue. The reason might shock you. Stay tuned dear viewers.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Cnn will soon be breaking news about how many meatballs Trump has in his spaghetti and what the meatballs imply because he had no Italian sausage in his spaghetti.

Does Trump hate Italians?
CNN has just learned that Trump had 3 meatballs in his spaghetti, but no Italian sausage.
Will Italians turn their backs on Trump?
Stay tuned.

edit on 2017-05-12T22:20:45-05:002201712America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: i like to

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

The medias fascination with Trumps food is old hat now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will give them this however, the spin is getting better.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow. There are starving kids in Chicago, yet Trump the Glutton gobbles down double scoops instead of sharing like Biden did?

This is what you get when you elect a rich, narcissistic butthead to run your country. Congrats dumbservatives, you've made your bed... I hope you enjoy sleeping in it when the entire country's ice cream supply is confiscated by the Fatmander in Chief.

Hope yall can get used to fruit plates while you binge the next netflix original..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you know who you should really apologize to?

Mike Pence. He's eating fruit because Trump got his scoop of ice cream.

Trump may be the monster, but you're an enabler. And Pence is suffering.

I don't like Pence much politically, but I really like the way he treats himself and his family. The discipline for dinners with his wife, fruit plates at dessert... you're never going to believe me on this but I find those qualities to be very admirable.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Wow. There are starving kids in Chicago, yet Trump the Glutton gobbles down double scoops instead of sharing like Biden did?

This is what you get when you elect a rich, narcissistic butthead to run your country. Congrats dumbservatives, you've made your bed... I hope you enjoy sleeping in it when the entire country's ice cream supply is confiscated by the Fatmander in Chief.

Hope yall can get used to fruit plates while you binge the next netflix original..

Can we at least get Michelle Obama's school lunches while we netflix and chill?

Because everybody loved them so much and all the kids came home totally full and didn't hate her lunches at all.

Imagine what a great place this country would be if every citizen could eat her food for breakfast lunch and dinner!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So, most people are trying to watch their weight but trump doesn't have to. I like two scoops too, even though I am very intolerant of dairy. I kind of feel a little jealous because he doesn't seem to have a problem with Dairy. Hang him. he has to be evil if he can eat dairy with no problem, he must have made a pact with the devil.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

That cone in his left hand sure looks licked to me... typical Democrat.

And it's white on top of black again! WTF is really going on?!?!?!

edit on 12-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Only if you promise to throw away the tax-friendly organic veggies like everyone else....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Waffle cones.

Russian collusion.

It all makes sense now.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

HooHaa!
Bunch of SAPs

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Only if you promise to throw away the tax-friendly organic veggies like everyone else....

No deal.
I'm going to give the tax-friendly organic veggies to the possums, racoons and foxes and hope they stay out of my trash cans.
edit on 2017-05-12T23:33:37-05:002201712America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: comma not period i can't handle putting a period where a comma should be

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

That cone in his left hand sure looks licked to me... typical Democrat.

And it's white on top of black again! WTF is really going on?!?!?!

Dude... we are all entitled to one another's ice cream, so long as it is divided equally. Biden did nothing wrong by licking that cone! It was his share per equality.

As far as the white on top of black soft serve swirl???.......

-cue anonymous voice-
To all cheap, all you can eat buffets, this is my declaration of war. Change your ice cream machines so they dispense an EQUAL amount, horizontally of both white and black frozen dairy treat. If not, you will suffer. For i am seaswine, i do not forgive, i do not forget. I am coming. Be ready.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lol. You are right. Though, My reference is going to functions where I had to contribute in some way...so naturally, I expect to be rewarded.

For those that don't contribute in some way...well by god...be thankful with one scoop!

Egad! Friday night and my hubby is telling me to go to bed. Wink...wink... It is all about rewards in life. Sigh. Goodnight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join