It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey.....The Mercy Firing of a Political Tool

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He had 100 days and could produce nothing. And just when it looked like the well was dry Comey askes for more money and man power. Certainly a tactic to drag the dead horse stinking for another year of so. No "reasonable" investigator would stoop to this stunt but a political tool would.

And certainly many were hoping that Trump would play the willing whipping boy, you know to demonstrate some sort of willingness to see that thing get strait. To demonstrate a republican willingness toward being the flagellant to his own hurt. But he pulled the plug. Daddy puled the plug on the bull crap parade.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Don't ya just hate that?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
He had 100 days and could produce nothing. And just when it looked like the well was dry Comey askes for more money and man power. Certainly a tactic to drag the dead horse stinking for another year of so. No "reasonable" investigator would stoop to this stunt but a political tool would.

or the investigation required more funds...
not a possibility at all right?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

or the investigation required more funds...
not a possibility at all right?

At this point, to the astute, his call for more men and money are pure comedy. A pure stunt.

Besides the press presses on without a dines worth of proof. They have go out on a limb to attach this fiction to Don and he just cut the thing off.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
All this crybaby tough opposition crap.

The Dems got schlonged real good.

You have no power. You lost.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He was fired because he let politics let in the way of justice and did not prosecute Hillary.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And certainly many were hoping that Trump would play the willing whipping boy, you know to demonstrate some sort of willingness to see that thing get strait. To demonstrate a republican willingness toward being the flagellant to his own hurt. But he pulled the plug. Daddy puled the plug on the bull crap parade.

Nice try, but not very subtle is it!
It couldn't just be that Comey's request for more money and manpower, was because he wanted to come down even harder on the investigation could it?...thereby even more reason for the anxious chirpers behind Trump wanting to get rid...who knows maybe even Trump himself is anxious too?

It doesn't look very good does it now? 'reasonable investigator' ....self 'flagellating ' Pressy and a Republican to boot eh! BahahhahHaha....HAha.hahaha. You sure you don't work for SNL!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This firing had some deep impact, they are demonstrating in front of the FBI building here in Sacramento CA.

I just drove by and saw a bunch of people holdig up signs. One of the said Comey Gate. I'll try and up load a pic.

Sorry I'm late to the game here but what on earth and how so quickly is there this much outrage to get people out on the streets on this.

I thought this would help Clinton get him off her back.

edit on 10-5-2017 by Observationalist because: Grammar spacing

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
FBI had plenty of time before January 20 to do their investigation. This was their deadline. The moment the new president is sworn in on January 20, the FBI director can be fired. The US election is the longest in the world. The reason is they give FBI ample time to investigation before the inauguration. Election in other countries are only a few months long at best. In the US election is more than a year long.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My questions;

Does anyone really care who the #### is heading the FBI?

Is everything so god-damned partisan in America that a president can't fire someone without leftists pissing themselves?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My questions;

Does anyone really care who the #### is heading the FBI?

Is everything so god-damned partisan in America that a president can't fire someone without leftists pissing themselves?

I care that enough that the FBI shouldn't be so god-damned partisan that the left would piss themselves. I/you/we may not have control over that however!

In reality, I don't think it matters anywhere near as much as the MSM thinks it matters.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The media is leading us all around like a little pony at a fair ride.

And laughing their collective asses off at all of us.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I like how when Republicans get fired, they're no longer Republicans in the eyes of Republicans.

Flynn? No no no...not Republican.
Comey? No no no...not Republican.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Collective, collecting...tomato, toomaaato!

I sat down with my girlfriend today and had a serious talk....about diapers. I didn't need to consult the MSM thankfully!

I like to think most folks are doing somewhat similar things and politics sits in the back seat somewhere.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The new FBI Director is Ann Archy

edit on May-10-2017 by xuenchen because: ComaComey

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DBCowboy

The new FBI Director is Ann Archy

Your probably right, you should do the honourable thing, change 'sides' and get to feck out of there!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Why would they be laughing at me - I dont tune in to them and dont visit their websites...?

Secondly, why do reasonable Americans still tune into the media - do they enjoy being taken for a ride...?

Rhetorical questions aside - I learned years ago to never engage someone who lends an ear to the media. Might as well talk to a brick wall - its just as wise.
edit on 1220x6712America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well Comey's gone. And the investigation in Russiagate has intensified. The GOP won't support Trump, the FBI is very pissed and the Oval office is leaking like a sieve and melting down at the same time.

Typical Trump approach to a problem, believe me. He likes to fire people...How's that working out?
edit on 10-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump is not a Russian agent. Your thoughts are better used for a sci fi movie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join