It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yates and Clapper Testimony Begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I have a feeling Comey is going to be thrown under the bus after all this is over.

Pretty sure you're right. But honestly, he has only himself to blame. He allowed the FBI to become politicized.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Perfectenemy

If you think that Flynn getting Trump in trouble is a long shot than Flynn getting Obama in trouble is an even LONGER shot.

Nah Lynch and Comey will bury Obama.

According to what evidence?

Judical Watch is working on it right now as we speak. Be patient my friend.

Lol. So you got nothing.

That's true. Judical Watch has all the important documents. I never implied that i had the evidence.

link   
If you want a non CNN feed here you go.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lol
Clapper is answering with 16 intel agencies assessment
Yates is disagreeing with him.

Too funny

Such a joke....She is obviously trying to frame her non answers in a way that attempts to make there look like something....what a phony!!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If you think that Flynn getting Trump in trouble is a long shot than Flynn getting Obama in trouble is an even LONGER shot.

Lol. So you got nothing.

That's true. Judical Watch has all the important documents. I never implied that i had the evidence.

So why are you making claims then? Sounds like an easy way to setup your confirmation bias. Just assume guilt then pretend like a website is doing the due diligence for the evidence so you don't have to actually produce it when someone calls you on it.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: olaru12

Clapper just said that there is no evidence that the Trump did what you are accusing.

The Dems have already decided that Trump must be destroyed. Evidence is only required for an after-the-fact justification.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He also said he was not aware of the counter investigation.

+1 more 
link   

Lol. So you got nothing.

So why are you making claims then?

Why not? You talk about impeachment all day and didn't provide a shred of proof.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Clapper just said that there is no evidence that the Trump did what you are accusing.

The Dems have already decided that Trump must be destroyed. Evidence is only required for an after-the-fact justification.

Considering this is how Trump has 100% handled his wiretap allegations towards Obama you REALLY don't have a leg to stand on here.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Clapper adding " he is not aware of any incidental collection of 2016 presidential candidates." is big; if clapper was not aware then it was not done in the open.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lol. So you got nothing.

Why not? You talk about impeachment all day and didn't provide a shred of proof.

I talk about it, but I have not said that Trump is guilty, now have I? I am just considering outcomes based on the developing stories. But its not like I'm sitting here saying that Trump is guaranteed to go to jail or anything.

I've stated time and again on these forums that I am waiting for the investigation to conclude before I cast judgement on Trump.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sally Yates is kinda hot.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Agree that the hacking is the more important issue. Especially in light of the recent elections in Europe.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't get the dismissive attitude some have about Russian hacking. It's kind of a big deal.

The fact that they hacked is a big deal or that you believe the hack some how effected the outcome in the election is a big deal?

The first, most importantly but also the second. I think that it's very difficult for a lot of people to resist confirmation bias. People like to be right, so I think Russia did sway the election with fake news.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Lol. So you got nothing.

I talk about it, but I have not said that Trump is guilty, now have I? I am just considering outcomes based on the developing stories. But its not like I'm sitting here saying that Trump is guaranteed to go to jail or anything.

I've stated time and again on these forums that I am waiting for the investigation to conclude before I cast judgement on Trump.

Sorry my bad i confused you with someone else. My sincerest apologies. This hearing is pretty boring so far.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Clapper looked a bit odd when answering those questions about if he unmasked certain names or discussed with anyone.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: GuidedKill

Clapper adding " he is not aware of any incidental collection of 2016 presidential candidates." is big; if clapper was not aware then it was not done in the open.

WOW Clapper and Yates just said they have viewed documents where Trump was unmasked.....That's YUUUUGEEEE

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Let's not put the cart before the horse.
I agree Russia hacked.
I don't know what trumps involvement, if anything, is.
At this point I'm more inclined to think he was a tool not a participant.
edit on 582017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yeah. I figured that would be the case. Investigations don't usually result in big plot details exploding into the narrative like Hollywood usually depicts it. You aren't going to get Tom Cruise to word wrangle a general into a confession for instance. So people are tuning into this hearing expecting big things, when in reality it will just be confirmation of a lot of things we already knew. Maybe a few new details, but without the rest of the evidence the investigation is privy to, it is impossible to say how those details relate to the rest of the case. It's easier to withhold judgement until after the investigation is finished. That way you don't set yourself up for failure by trying to pit your biases against the reality.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Comey yelling "You can't handle the truth!" would be pretty awesome though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join