It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Citizen,B2,Raptor and WEAV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Bit of background noise with my brain trying to connect the dots on the Flying Triangles...Senior Citizen morphed into a Coanda effect triangle shape allegedly but not having the speed that goes with witness reports..Have heard its been used with the B2 and F22 as well and around 2008 the WEAV project sort of dissapeared off everyones RADAR..Could that be used to evolve the Senior Citizen program and morph it into something else that has the performance that keeps up with things like the F117 etc?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

I have no clue what this OP is even about. Are you saying old people morph into flying triangles as part of a senior citizen program?!

Having a beginning, middle, and end might help you put these thoughts into a coherent post for us to comment on.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You must not be hanging around in the Aircraft forum enough.

His post is as clear as day through grease covered glasses.

Which is how the government likes things.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

SENIOR CITIZEN was the program name for an Air Force program years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/8/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Just off the conjecture cuff...

The earliest sightings of Black triangle craft associated wth the F117 development program , morphed into Aurora hi flying mystery project which is probably connected with the earthbound XB37 mini shuttle.

Wonders in the Heavens

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's the X-37B not XB-37. Completely different, and had nothing to do with the other programs.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I know that it is hard to give up old concepts of flying that have been working for over a hundred years, but the true triangles don't fly, don't use wings, props or jet-like engines. There will be not a single connection to any of the aircraft craft that you suggest. Triangles are not airplanes.

The power sources of the triangles are unique, our decades-long, highly secret development of re-engineered principles from craft that have come across space from other worlds. Either that, or all triangles are alien craft.

If you read one credible report of a low, slow, and quiet move moving directly over a witness's head and he sees an red, out-lined panel giving evidence of a typical domestic escape hatch, then you pretty well know who is operating the things.

These craft rival the invention of the wheel in what they mean to the further development of humanity. First, first and foremost, they are the greatest weapon every developed. And every effort is being being made, at an incredible expense, to keep them that way.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I was speaking of the public conjecture surrounding the secret programs, not the actual projects themselves.

That should be apparent when discussing 'morphing' opinions.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Then you can at least get the nomenclature correct . There is no, and are no plans for an XB-37.
edit on 5/8/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

SENIOR CITIZEN was the program name for an Air Force program years ago.

Thanks, it all makes slightly more sense now.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well thanks for the correction... geez what a grouch.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Don't take it personal.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I know that it is hard to give up old concepts of flying that have been working for over a hundred years, but the true triangles don't fly, don't use wings, props or jet-like engines. There will be not a single connection to any of the aircraft craft that you suggest. Triangles are not airplanes.

The power sources of the triangles are unique, our decades-long, highly secret development of re-engineered principles from craft that have come across space from other worlds. Either that, or all triangles are alien craft.

If you read one credible report of a low, slow, and quiet move moving directly over a witness's head and he sees an red, out-lined panel giving evidence of a typical domestic escape hatch, then you pretty well know who is operating the things.

These craft rival the invention of the wheel in what they mean to the further development of humanity. First, first and foremost, they are the greatest weapon every developed. And every effort is being being made, at an incredible expense, to keep them that way.

Do you have any proof, evidence, scientific substantiation, any Anything! beyond just your "belief", no matter how assertively you may state it, to support your assumptions?

Because, as I've stated elsewhere on these boards, I've been involved with aspects of these fantastical triangle and V-ships you speak of, and nothing, nothing like you propose has ever manifested.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

One is the second iteration of an unmanned shuttle, the other is a bomber bomber that doesn't exist. Just a slight difference between the two.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

As a human i sir am offended. No aliens involved. The triangles are 100 percent man conceived and made.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Wait a minute, so you're on one hand saying skepticism is good but then go on to claim to have inside knowledge of these "fantastical triangle and V-ships" ?

I'll copy paste what you said right back at ya, with a small edit:

"Do you have any proof, evidence, scientific substantiation, any Anything! beyond your just your "claim", no matter how assertively you may state it, to support your story ?"

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

One is the second iteration of an unmanned shuttle, the other is a bomber bomber that doesn't exist. Just a slight difference between the two.

Thanks, my point still stands. The morphing of perception of black projects in the public eye over the decades. I remember the sightings of black diamonds and triangles coming out in the 80's. Once the F117 was unveiled everyone went aha!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Cough*Astr0*Cough

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I've mentioned many times over the years of a sighting of a huge, low, slow and silent triangle that I and about 20 others witness moving over Laramie, Wyoming, in June of 1998. Interestingly, we were just finishing up a session of the last Rocky Mountain UFO Conference there at the university. the sighting last about 20 minutes as the craft with over a dozen brilliant strobe lights dazzled us. Was it a genuine new type of vehicle, a flat blimp tricked out by the AF for a joke, an alien craft or merely a flyby by of a genuine craft by a space force crew?

Triangle reports are around by the hundreds but do any old aviationist want to accept them as being anything substantial? Nope! They are taboo. No better proof of that is found right here on aviation threads on ATS. Mention triangles in an earnest way, and you will be ignored. Why are they excluded when secret aircraft, that we have some inklings about by code names if nothing else are OK to discuss?

'C'on now, nothing I can put down here is going to influence you in any way because the standard, official government line about UFOs applies direct to the triangles. Who is fooled? Does the Chinese and Russians not know we have these craft? I'm old enough, 79, that I go back to the early days of UFO and have watched how the whole thing is playing out with our always ignoring the UFO but yet doing active work to prove that ETs are out there somewhere. Strange situation isn't it?

edit on 8-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Almost two decades ago the small aerospace firm I worked with was contracted to develop an extreme high altitude surveillance/recon platform capable of loitering over a target for days or weeks as needed..

We worked with the US AF BattleLab.

Look me up. Look up my posts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join