It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darksiders 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yeah game fans of ATS, it's back.

I'm sure some of you already know from YT vids i watched some (tried to upload but wouldn't happen) sorry, anyway it looks awesome​..This time it's Fury,, she looks very cool with a fire whip and​ magic/armour etc, like War & Death had powers hers have more features (that i read about) not exactly sure yet.. Set to be out in 2018 on Xbox one and PC possibly PS4.

Thought I'd let you know about it if you already didn't?.. Don't really know more than that.

What do you all think of a 3rd game coming out?.

I'd love to play all 4 horseman in one game.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I wouldn't want to meet this guy in a dark alley, not without a weapon preferably a bazooka. Unless of course he was on my side.

What are the specs for PC?

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I wouldn't want to meet this guy in a dark alley, not without a weapon preferably a bazooka. Unless of course he was on my side.

What are the specs for PC?

Lol War wouldn't die with a Bazooka well maybe if he's not looking.

Can't help you out on the PC specs or any console (i know no help lol.), just watched some YT vids and thought of sharing.

Don't think any specs are even mentioned yet just that it's coming out in 2018, seems pretty secret on what kind of real game play were going to have.
edit on 2 5 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Finishing some side quests on 2 the right now.. dont have Xbox won or personal cumputer
It's pretty cool series

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
Finishing some side quests on 2 the right now.. dont have Xbox won or personal cumputer
It's pretty cool series

Cool it's a brilliant series of games.. i've restated 2 last night and already about to awaken the Guardian.
edit on 3 5 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join