It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human head transplant to happen in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Millions have gone missing right around the world, I'm guessing due to various reasons.
Countries don't have money to waste on head transplants for the homeless.

Also - a head transplant was successfully carried out on a monkey in the 70's.

That monkey was not happy with his new body!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Russian Dog Head Isolation Transplant

Clone new body, transplant old head on new body = extreme longevity

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

True. Millions have gone missing all around the world but China is notorious for it.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: I wouldn't be a happy monkey either...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And I'm thinking that most of them disappeared because they spoke out against the government?
Perhaps human trafficking?
Perhaps they ran away from home?

But to purport the notion that 'millions have disappeared in China because they were used for experimental head transplants' is just an uninformed assumption and borders on trolling.

Lets make sense? So others can also get some? please

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I didn't say that, I just implied that it would explain where a portion of those people went. I know that political dissidents are the accepted reason for their disappearance but where do they go?

You don't know any more than I do.:-)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

edit on 29-4-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Crap... I wonder if they'll try bringing Mayo back to life..

I wonder who's body they plan to use for that one, cyborg or human.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Abomination, it also has to happen in a country were people are valued by how high ranking they are in the controlling elite of the PARTY and everyone else in the nation is actually property of the PARTY.

SO there just as elite in the rest of the world would do the less valued but healthy members of society will be ranked by how suitable there body's are for an enforced body donation should any member of the ruling elite require there unwilling participation in this matter.

Next cross sex head transplant's (fine if both people live after and it is just a cranial transplant but imagine the psychological implication's as well) and other equally abhorrent and godless behavior's by this Kook and his believer's.

One upside it will potentially progress treatment of Spinal and nerve condition's but probably will not be as effective as stem cell therapy which itself will probably be used to bridge the tissue between the two nervous system's in this kind of Frankenstein behavior.

When they can clone a headless body for transplant then it may become ethical but not until then.

edit on 29-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Eh..
edit on 29-4-2017 by mericks74 because: Didn't want to argue.....

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

As if that wasn't wild enough, he's also working on a method for brain transplants.

How do you do a head transplant without doing a brain one?

You can't, but you can do a brain one without the whole head.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Technically, would that not be a body transplant rather than a head transplant? I mean the consciousness or whatever you may call it is contained within the body's computer (i.e. the brain) not the rest of the moving parts.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Quack!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

let me correct that : russian fake

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

please admit that you dont actually believe this idiocy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

www.bbc.co.uk...

Even if this sick minded quack of a doctor succeed's (and the first one would not be in China unless there are Chinese whom want to make it happen there thinking it will give them some kind of prestige) then there are the whole matter's of tissue rejection, different nervous system's and the whole psychological element of a brain trying to get used to body that feel's totally different (probably would even to its original head having had the nerves severed then re-attached.

Even if this is ever successful I doubt the head would live very long after and life for this chimera of two different people would be complicated by new discovery's made about how not only the brain but other part' of our body's store memory.
Look at the many tale's of heart transplant patient's whom have taken on the personality trait's of the heart's true/original owner for example then multiply that by Entire Body and from a spiritual perspective whose soul will call this creature there home.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So now there's a doctor in Italy who wants to transplant a person's head to another body!

Very well mister ... let's not wait then .. why wait any longer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join