It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Raised of Verdict "Manipulating" by Judge in Bundy Bunkerville Trial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Boadicea

If there is tampering, and it can't be discovered the how and the why, this is grounds for an immediate mistrial with no retrial.

I would think so -- and hope so!

Unless the defense attorneys understand something we don't and there's a legal explanation for it all, then I would expect they would be filing such motions within a couple weeks -- well before the June 26 date set for the re-trial.

The one article I cited said that the defense attorneys had talked to the jurors. If true, we don't know what all the jurors told the defense attorneys. But I'm taking it with a grain of salt for now because the direct link to the article was broken, and I had to read the cached version. I couldn't find it from the home page of the original article, or the archives. It's just all very odd. Worth noting but far from trustworthy yet!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Thats the purpose of the judicial system.

Yeah, it is... but they're among the authorities behaving badly.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
what a tangled web we weave,...looks like the government really botched this attempted setup.

gee, I wonder why so many americans don`t trust their government.

Exactly. We don't trust them because they're not trustworthy. They know it. We know it. And they know we know it. At this point, it's an evil game. No honor. No integrity. No conscience.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thats the purpose of the judicial system.

Yeah, it is... but they're among the authorities behaving badly.

Law Enforcement is a part of the executive branch and not the judicial branch. If law enforcement acts out of bounds that is the purview of the courts to deal with.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Law Enforcement is a part of the executive branch and not the judicial branch. If law enforcement acts out of bounds that is the purview of the courts to deal with.

If you are trying to make a distinction between the two branches of government as "authorities," I'm not accepting it. They both exercise authority over us... they both have power over us... and they're both out of line.

If I'm misunderstanding your point, then nevermind. And draw me a picture cause it went right over my head.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It may have, I've been looking now on what I can get access to.

I found a statement by one of the defense attorneys, stating he is dealing down to a misdemeanor charge for one of those
found guilty.

Anyway you look at this, it is still one hell of a mess.

Six defendants were chosen out of hundreds.

No information was presented in court to explain what led prosecutors to file charges against the six men out of the hundreds of protesters at the Bundy Ranch. Lawyers said their clients were singled because of comments they made online and in interviews before and after the standoff.

www.azcentral.com...

Buck
edit on 28-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Doesnt really matter if you accept it or not as it is a fact. They are a part of 2 separate branches of government. If law enforcement acts out of bounds its up to the courts to deal with.

If judges act out of bounds there are remedies in place to deal with that as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Werent these the people who were the final holdout who refused to leave when everyone else did?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This was all in NV, and apparently one drove down from Oregon or from wherever, thus the Interference of Interstate Commerce by Extortion charge. ( talk about a leap of faith ).

I would have plead them all out on misdemeanors, fines and probation and let it go.

Also I might add, this was by Indictment by Federal Grand Jury.
That's what you do when you don't have the evidence to make a felony arrest outright.

I'm very curious to see what Trump and Sessions have say on this.

edit on 28-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The FBI rarely makes probable causes arrests. They relay on warrants, which in turn stem from grand jury decisions.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Doesnt really matter if you accept it or not as it is a fact. They are a part of 2 separate branches of government. If law enforcement acts out of bounds its up to the courts to deal with.

If judges act out of bounds there are remedies in place to deal with that as well.

So I didn't misunderstand... okay.

And I still refuse to accept it, and I can and will continue to do so. I'm not going to take up arms against my government to oppose any abuse of power or any corrupt usurpation of power. Nope. And if they decide to be cold-blooded killers and shoot me dead, so be it. I will choose other means to fight the government's abuse of power.

The pen (and/or keyboard) is mightier than the sword; the court of public opinion still stands and is populated by voters who can and do force change when critters get too big for their britches:

Dismantling the 9th Circuit

With the power of creation comes the power to dismantle.

We made the rules and we can change the rules.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Werent these the people who were the final holdout who refused to leave when everyone else did?

That was in Oregon, at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge occupation. This trial is regarding the Bundy ranch (Bunkerville) standoff in Nevada where the Bundys et al were ambushed by fed agents that were ordered to cease and desist.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

I would have plead them all out on misdemeanors, fines and probation and let it go.... I'm very curious to see what Trump and Sessions have say on this.

I would love to see Trump grant an unconditional pardon for any/all crimes to any/all indicted and "unindicted co-conspirators," both at Bunkerville and at Malheur, as well as the Hammonds -- and any/all other such parties. But I won't hold my breath.

We have a better chance of Trump breaking up the unholy 9th Circuit Court of Appeals:

Dismantling the 9th Circuit

I'll take that too.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Right..

There are remedies in place to deal with law enforcement and judges who act out of bounds.
Law Enforcement and Judges belong to 2 separate branches of government - Executive and Judicial.

What you believe is wrong based on the facts but do what you want. Just bear in mind that ignoring facts often lead people to a false belief and by extension, false conclusions about what can and cannot occur.

As for the 9th circuit it can be changed by Congress and signed off on by the President and given the history of the 9th it should be put out of its misery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join