It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here at last

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
After lurking, reading and being too paranoid to join (just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you're not being followed) for at least seven years or thereabouts, I finally decided to take a chance for once and join this marvellous forum full of theories and secret knowledge that has aided me much in my quest for elucidation of what the f*** is going on here on planet earth. But as it's all coming apart right about now anyway, what do I have to lose?

I am a poet and thinker of Danish origin, 36 years of age, with a respectable knowledge of language history, general history, poetry, literature and a few other subjects. In due time, when I reach my 20 posts, I will publish a poem about Atlantis that I have long wished to share with the much esteemed forum members. Until then, feel free to engage in debate or whatever..

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome.

Since your a long time lurker, I'm sure your familiar with the crazy mix of people we have here. It makes for a wild ride.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yeah right, I'm used to separate the s*** from the snot, as we say in Denmark. But thanks!
edit on 25-4-2017 by stanopmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2017 by stanopmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Lots of interesting post can be found on pretty much any topic, if you check the search feature.
As such, if you ever need any help with anything around here, don't hesitate to drop me a line!

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

edit on 25 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks a plenty, Macenroe. I am well aware of the diversity here, but a helping hand will probably come in handy at some point..

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stanopmann

Welcome to ATS!

Not all forums require the 20 post minimum. If you head over to the Freshman's Forum, you can practice linking, posting pictures, formatting, and just like that! 20 posts. Then when you do create a thread, it will have a nice presentation.

Glad to have you onboard! We're mostly non-scary. Enjoy your time here! And I can't wait to read your Atlantis poem.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks for your advice, Teo (if I may).
I know what TEOTWAWKI is, by the way, but I'm curious about the last part of your acronym/username. Do tell, please.

I have never been scared by the honoured members of ATS, FYI, but the thought has crossed my mind that certain alfabeth agencies would be happy to have all tin foil hats gathered in one place for easier surveillance. But what the heck, let them survey my a**, it's full of s*** like any other..

join