It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some strange things over the years (entities, squatch and maybe aliens)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm a new member, just joined today so I apologize right now if there's any confusion in my post or this is in the wrong section. Also I'm on a phone and I can't find any way to indent for the life of me. And for some background I am still in high school and live with my parents and sister and at one point my older cousin. I'm by no means an expert on any of this I'm not sure I these are any genuine experiences which is why I'm seeking help.

I guess I'll start with my parents. My mom is an extremely spiritual person not really in the religious sense but more in reading auras/chackras, practice reiki, healing practice etc. While my father believes in crypitds, conspiracy theories and such but is highly skeptical of my mother. So I'm a little bit in between.

As long as I can remember I've always been able to pick up on weird stuff like getting weird feelings in certain places and such. Sometimes I even felt like I could tell what other people were thinking or feelings, I became really good at helping people out as I grew up. I always though this was instinct but due to my mother she always claimed I was a high energy individual etc and could see/sense things others could not. I always took this with a grain of salt agreeing with my father for the most part.

Eventually around 5 years ago I started to hear a lot of bumps in our house- creaks, footsteps, knocking. I always thought it was our house getting old or something since we had recently built our house (no bones found during excacation). Thsee sounds continued to increase more and more until I couldn't ignore them. One night around 2 years ago i couldn't sleep at all. I had a very very strong feeling of dread and a negative sense of everything, it also felt like someone was watching me. It was nearly 3AM when I heard foot steps that were louder than usual, they then stopped and I proceded to try to go to bed. Right as I was falling asleep I jumped awake and saw a dark shadow like figure standing in the corner of my room just looking at me. I blineed and rubbed my eyes and it was gone.

Since that day there has been more and more activity, my family members report hearing noises and weird feelings but none of them have ever seen this entity, i see it ocassionally and it's always in the same spot in the corner of my room. One time I was home alone and I also felt something push me down the stairs. I've always thought of this entity as a ghost but I've been confused of where it would of came from since we built our house and there were no bones. I know my mom could not of summonded it or something due to her being extremely afraid of ghostly entities. My dad does collect antiques so I thought that an item he brought to our house could of introunded a spirit. The only problem with this is that my mother recently found a journal where she wrote down the dates of my first time walking and speaking as well as funny stories and such from when I was a baby- around 5. One really creppy thing she wrote about was that I would often stare into dark places of the house and babble at nothing. She continued it some time later when I was around 4 it contained a quote I said. I can't remember it verbatim but it was something around the lines of "I see the scary man at night and I can't ever sleep I'm a triad". So it seems I could of been experincing this for some time.

That's the first weird thing I've been expreining the next 3 involve my woods and the out doors. We live in the Midwest far from town where neighborhs arnt to close. Our area is heavly forested with fields that break large areas of foliage. Ever since I was little there are cetrain areas of the woods that give me the absolute creeps I always feel like I'm being watched and followed and sometimes there's a strange smell. When we purchases our property we were told that there was a young girl that died in the 1800's that was buried somewhere in the woods and that there also used to be a lot of native American setelements around the area. One of my moms friends who's a psychic camw out to our house and said that she senses very negative energy around the areas i described and ij my room. I'm not sure if these weird feelings could be attributed to spirits, my imiginaion or something else.

My next experience was a one time thing I have not seen anything like it since. One night about 4 years ago I woke up to get water and I looked outside and saw these flashing green lights just kind of floating in a nearby field i watched them for about 20 minuets until they went and floated away super fast. I figured they were UFO's along with that I've seen some flying orbs in the night sky before that went way faster than planes and a lot of locals have reported UFO's so I wasn't sure if this was a landing perhaps.

And the final experience happened to me last weekend. I was going mushroom hunting (morels) with a friend. We were walking along a deer rout and saw this weird indenting in the mud he said "looks like a big foot track man" I thought he was joking but when I looked at I more it kind of did. I've never heard of bigfoot in this area (north eastern kansas) but I took a picture of the track anyways. Later on we found a deer carcass that was torn apart and then got a super bad feeling and got out. I'm not sure if this is even a track it as I said I'm not an expert but I can tell you we were very far back in the woods away from people for at least 25 miles so I don't think it's a boot print of any kind. The picture won't upload off of my phone right now but I can upload it as soon as I get home from my computer if there's intrest.

Any response would be great- skeptics are welcome I don't know what any of this could be so any answers would be great!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Salemclemens

Can't wait for the photo!

One word of warning, if the pic size is too big you do not get told that it is too big! The pic just never uploads. I do not know the cut off size either.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Did you get a photo of the deer carcass as well? At any rate, at the top of this page it says myATS, and to its immediate right is an arrow facing right (log out) and beside that a "v" or down arrow. Click on that v, and the sub-menu appears. Click on upload. It will take you to a new page. Click on "upload" in the top left corner, and find your photo. After loading it will appear in your list of photos. Click on the uploaded photo, a pop-up of it appears with three links to embed or link directly to the image.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Fisrt off, welcome to ATS, always glad to have another kansan here on the boards.

Kansas seems to have a rather dark history that doesn't seem to be talked about much anyways, into your post.

One look at my thread history will tell you that I am on the open minded side when it comes to all things paranormal, that being said some times it's hard to tell what is real and what is coming from the power of suggestion. The black figure you see can you expound upon it a little when you notice it what does it look like, how does it make you feel, is there anything you can think of that seems to prompt these visualizations?

Depending upon where you are located in North eastern Kansas the lights might have a logical and mundane reason, but without more context and details it's really hard to say.

Bigfoot Bigfoot Bigfoot..... I will say I have never seen one, do I think they could be in Kansas yes I do and I could point you to where I think I would start my search. But you also have to remember that we do have mountain lions and Bob cats here that can utterly destroy a deer along with scavenger animals that have been known to due there thing in lost hunting carcases.

I look forward to your responses
Best of days crim

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I don't think there is a correlation between the big foot track and that entity that has been bothering you for years. Still interested in seeing the picture though, but I think it deserved its own thread.

As for the shadow like figure, you are not alone. I've seen 'it' too, also after waking up in the middle of a dream. After doing some research I discovered I wasn't the only one. I saw the same figure as you, except mine wore a fedora hat.

Scroll to the comment section of this articles to read some of the countless testimonies you can find online.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Sorry about any confusion, I wasn't trying to imply they were connected I was just stating some weirder things I've expierenced throughout my life. But I'm glad to see there's someone who has experienced something similar to this entity.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Sorry I didn't happen to get a picture of the carcass

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Shadow people exist, not just at night but in broad daylight as well. If you just ignore them they seem to leave you alone, but don't pay too much attention like looking around for it or talking about it- they seem to feed off of the energy and get stronger when you give them attention, especially if you act afraid.

Waiting on the footprint pic...

Oh, and welcome!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"I had a very very strong feeling of dread and a negative sense of everything, it also felt like someone was watching me."

I have lived with ghost and the best I can tell you is that your Soul is picking up the thoughts these ghost are giving out. Not in words but in negative vibes. Your soul is like your radar, your sixth sense, and it is picking up their signals that they are putting forth.

edit on 24-4-2017 by spiritualarchitect because: quote

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. Seems like you will fit in with your family being as it is in their own realms of belief. Be careful that you don't provide enough info that your or our family can be identified.
ATS is not FaceBook.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

So is my post giving it energy?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Possibly. Thinking about it, talking about it, looking for it in the shadows, fearing what it might do, etc. Shadow beings are not ghosts, they are something else. Ghosts are the spirits of people who have died, shadow beings are some kind of other dimensional being and they like to scare people and cause mischief. They feed off of your energy so the more attention you pay to it the stronger it will get and the more mischief it will cause.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So where did it come from?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Alright thanks! And sorry I was trying to get some background down.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

So why is it sending negative energy?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

What dark history do you speak of? I know a lot of KKK stuff went on but aside from that not sure.

Anyways let's start with the figure. Whenever I see it and I have seen it multiple times I get a sense of dread and feel like I'm being watched, I normally break out in a cold sweat and begin to freak out then I blink my eyes and it's gone. It appears a lot now a days every time I see it its extremely black, probably the blackest thing I've ever seen. It has a humanoid figure and long arms.

As for the possible UFO''s the only thing I could think of it being is headlights from a road. The only problem is that the nearest road isn't anywhere near the field they appeared in. They were also birght almost neon green and we're there for at least 20 minuets dancing around the field. I can't think of anything that could of somehow causes these lights besides headlights. It's also near a creek if that could help in any way.

And yes I've seen black panthers on trail cams as well as Bob cats so there's a lot of things that could of tore up a deer but once I get the possible track up we will see. I'm still having troubles uploading it,I'm trying to compress it.

Thanks for the response!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Hi! Can you tell us more about it?

Or if you're not interested in making it public, can you pm me?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Thanks for linking me from your intro thread and posting you experience for others. Lots of people report a sensitivity to other people their feelings and problems. Empathy is a gift. That same 'gift' if you will, allows some to see beyond the veil of the ordinary world.

This is very healthy, we are taught to ignore spirits, ignore the spiritual, I find that reprehensible.

We are spirits, after all.

Who knows what happened to the native american people that lived there before Europeans 'settlers' moved in. Lots of that stuff was real negative.

You can see/ feel/ perceive that, thats called prescience I think.

Nothing wrong wth that. As you get older your awareness will develop, helping you to help others along those lines.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If you look into the border war history between Kansas and Missouri along with what the local Indian tribes went through as well as some local folk lore and legends there is some seriously dark stuff.

As far as the dark figure, it sounds like a wraith as a previous member posted the feed on fear and negativity to give them there power and strength. The stronger they become the former there manifestation will become once they have achieved a solid to semi solid state they can physically effect the "normal" world. Keep an eye out for unexplained scratches and bruises along with object being moved in a manner that might startle or scare you or a family member.

As far as the lights go, I'm sure you are aware of the multiple military complexes located in and around Kansas as such ruling out military aircraft and drones is difficult. If and when you see them again try and take video or photos of the objects try to be as thorough as possible while doing so and make sure to get known objects of height and distance of at all possible.

Bigfoot.... I wasn't trying to discredit your foot print at all, just stating that the carcass and the print might not be related. Most encounters with Bigfoot (feet?) Have noted how clean and precise they are in the killing of there prey. Can't wait for the photo and once again welcome to ATS.

Good day or night Crim

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salemclemens
So where did it come from?

Don't ask me, I just lived with them for many years and they don't answer questions. Take my advice- ignore them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join